Democrats are now trying to equate 6th Jan with fucking 9/11 when 3000 people died and Pearl Harbor

>Democrats are now trying to equate 6th Jan with fucking 9/11 when 3000 people died and Pearl Harbor
How low can they go?

Attached: 1662905550247251.png (1402x1257, 1.15M)

>How low can they go?
Depends on how far down hell is

You honestly thought these kikes and kike owned demons wouldn't take the opportunity to attack white people and conflate the attacks of WTC with their imaginary enemies?

These puppets the kikes installed in office are literal demons.

January 6th 2021 was the point where our democracy was the closest to being toppled. The GOP did what the Taliban could not. It's not something anyone is going to forget

I want my cock between these indo-nog titties

Attached: 1659921190023326.gif (512x220, 194.31K)

> now

shut up dumb bitch men are trying to concentrate

So all the way to Australia?

Gross. Keep your shit taste and perversions to yourself.

January 6 had the powerful almost face the consequences for their actions. It is so much more terrifying for them than having a few smucks in an airbase or a building die.

Attached: 59A814D6-3808-4929-ABDE-6C2AA93D3D14.jpg (1024x644, 132.23K)

>How low can they go?
there is no limit. just when you thought there is a limit to their depravity, they surprise you once again. over and over again

>our democracy was the closest to being toppled
the only thing Jan 6 proved was that our politicians are spineless cowards and should not be anywhere near washington dc

We don't have a democracy, we have a republic.

was pretty funny until they started arresting people. Trump is probably a limited hangout, they fucked him up really hard! he wouldn't be so stupid! wtf?!

This woman is so retarded she thinks she is black. She is the whitest nigger I’ve ever seen in my life. And the only death during jan 6th was a woman kek that sounds like terrorism hahaha.

he who has power makes the rules, your point user?

we didn't know?

there is no difference, one is the greek term and the other is the latin one describing the same social construct, everything beyond that is academic pilpul

Are you retarded?

i mean.. it's true in a way.
3 succesful false flags to convince the goyim to fight a war

No in a democracy their isn’t politicians and the people all vote and have equal power. In a republic we elect politicians to vote for us. Idiot

The jews have destroyed our Republic years ago. The common man was meant to have little say in who was chosen as senators for their state, the governor appointed them. Women and shitskins were meant to have no say at all. Only land owning White males over 21 were supposed to be able to vote at all. The only reason "democracy" even remotely describes the USA is because the jews have destroyed the values of our Constitution.

no, it sounds like he is making a cogent argument even if you disagree with the comparison, which you should. Totally valid opinion for this forum

>believes there was an attack on wtc

thank you for your service goyim. it was definitely an attack by iraq too. yes, quite the attack.

Are you Alex Jones?