An era is coming to an end

An era is coming to an end.

Zoomers don't understand this, but Putin was in power my entire life, since I was 8. He was always regarded as the villain and made the West seethe. Him being demonized is one of the earliest memories I have.

I can't believe he lost against the kikes bros... Nobody else will ever come close. All other dictators are pussies compared to him.

F

Attached: putn.png (639x493, 305.81K)

Should have streamrolled Ukraine in '14. Fucking incompetent.

Wtf are you even talking about? Russia is currently losing some potato fields to the hohols in Ukraine so Russia is finished?

>Zoomers won't understand this
>Is zoomer

Neger, bitte!

>30
>zoomer
Take your meds

From 8 months ago to 14 months ago Putin's speeches denouncing western degeneracy of the west, and protecting his people from that insanity, had me wondering why America doesn't have such level-headed straight talking politicians.

I think the reason is starting to make itself clear. The Villain thought he could use the West's temporary diagnosable insanity the last few years as a way to destabilize it.

But the insanity was just a front. We actually like it when men cut off their penises to compete in women's sportsball competitions. Russia is the insane one.

Please pay attention, he has been finished since February

>From 8 months ago to 14 months
He criticized the West at least since 2006

dude, he is working with the kikes you fucking moron
this war is literally part of the jewish plan to make all the slavs in the donbass (ancient khazaria) slaughter each other mutually so they can take the region over and turn it into israel 2.0

things are not what they seem

>One single battle
>Lose against the kikes.
It's like you people have brain rot or something.

it's all orchestrated
it's a show none of it is real
Putin is a member of WEF same as Xi JingPing they are all friends behind the scenes

Attached: 16595025640514542.jpg (300x244, 24.14K)

>being this much in denial

Attached: 1662804783919495.png (615x422, 285.29K)

it's good that at least one other person in this thread isn't retarded

>believing that (((putin))) is actually fighting the NWO
no, the brain rot is all yours

Russia is losing to some potato farmers? Yikes

You are invaded by türks and arabs and you didn't even fight a war lmao i hope you freeze in your sleep this winter

>corrupt despot destroys his country, killing thousands of people for literally nothing.

so based! RIP

Isn't Italy having tons of migrants and is also the second biggest russian gas customer?

>nooo you are not allowed to fight back against globohomo!!

We have good weather i don't even wear a coat in the winter

Putin made russians the gayiest faggots on earth the way they suck their dictators dick so hard and go off and fight his war and die for nothing. imagine killing yourself for a politician.

>He was always regarded as the villain

Nope.

Putin was regarded as a good friend by my country for most of his reign.

Attached: fregrtegrr.jpg (468x556, 45.35K)

>gayiest

Get off your fucking computer for once in your life holy fucking shit

>He was always regarded as the villain and made the West seethe
stop lying, up until 2014 every german politician bent backwards to suck his dick, and even after that they still did half bends