Why are men and women held to such massively different standards?

Why are men and women held to such massively different standards?

Attached: Yes, this is real.jpg (930x681, 105.91K)

because men either allow or want it that way. blame men for allowing their pets to influence society

Because the Jews that run everything are fat women. Mostly dikes.

Because men don't give a fuck about underwear models, they just go into a store and buy the cheapest one which fits.

because women buy mens clothes for men more than men buy them for themselves. hence they advertise hot men for women and normalize degeneracy for the mentally retarded childlike women products.

Peasant, I buy nice and comfortable underwear and pay a little more. I don't give two shits about the ads though.

Because men don't mind unrealistic goals. They embrace them.

Because men are not weak females user, we need to get this straight once and for all.

because it's seen as necessary to bring about the antichrist by those in control of the media you consume.

Attached: 1662903107853420.jpg (654x502, 62.61K)

>because women buy mens clothes for men more than men buy them for themselves

This is correct. Look at the product reviews for any piece of men's clothing. It'll be full of women giving second-hand reviews, saying things like "I bought this for my son/husband/boyfriend and he loves it!"

So female models must be obese middle aged transgender people, otherwise women might feel insecure. But male models must still be chad thundercock. I personally don't give a shit, but what's the logic behind this? Why not have a fat guy pose in underwear?

>because women buy mens clothes for men more than men buy them for themselves.
I see, so both the female and male ads are directed at women. Female underwear is shown on a fat nigger dyke so women won't feel insecure, male underwear is shown on chad thundercock so women will like what they see, correct?

Fat women seethe when they see an image of a hot chick. They're extremely sensitive about it. Men don't care.

because men won't stand up against this. men are fucking stupid

Fat chicks are disgusting and repulsive. They smell like decaying rotten flesh.

Cause men have no standards.

because part of the depopulation agenda is preventing coupling and family
so they create sky-high standards for men and ROCK BOTTOM standards for women
thus minimizing the chance of marriage and children

literally NONE of these answers are worth a shit except mine

What you don't look like one of those men? Try lifting and putting the fork down once in a while.

A few years ago there was this ad that feminists kept vandalizing complaining about. Probably related.

Attached: 093287503492.png (300x254, 112.99K)

Yes

>Why are men and women held to such massively different standards?
With men, there can only be one king
But all women are parasites.

Because this is advertising targeting women. Men dont buy underwear online, based on ads; they just grab it at a department store because its fucking underwear and it's meant to soak up stink and taint sweat.

Only women would give a fuck about the underwear models. They want less attractive women modeling the product, and more attractive men to fantasize about. The ad is telling them "buy this thing and you can have that hot dude down there, or else these stupid fat cunts will."

Because everyone knows that women are biologically incapable of achieving excellence save for such a ridiculously low number of exceptions in history that they're statistically irrelevant.
Women like Marie Curie, Jean D'Arc and Cleopatra have earned their place in history without relying on the Feminist crutch, but they're basically a "once every century" kind of deal, while exceptional men are born much more often.

Women are essentially treated like spoiled children and tolerated because humanity needs their eggs. If we manage to figure out how to reproduce without them (not completely impossible since men have both X and Y chromosomes) women will be instantly reduced to class B citizens because they will no longer be dermed indispensabile for humanity.

I find ironic how faggots and women pretend to support each other when they're in fact each other's worst nemesis.