This is the first time I've seen Canadian media recognize any risks for taking it (the vaccine). Regardless...

This is the first time I've seen Canadian media recognize any risks for taking it (the vaccine). Regardless, the majority of parents will inject this poison into their kids. What a time to be a leaf

Attached: potential risks.jpg (900x911, 120.04K)

You're free to not get it. Why do you sound desperate right now?

They acknowledged the risks a while ago and even had the balls to say they didn't force anyone to get vaccinated.

>sodium chloride
Not a medfag, but isn't that one of the drugs used for lethal injection?

Not getting the shot was and is always an option.

Never mind, I'm an idiot. I was thinking of sodium thiopental

as evidence mounts around it causing myocarditis and blood clots they will claim they never said it was risk free. They did.

>they didn't force anyone to get vaccinated.
They didn't. Anybody who got vaxxed doesn't know their rights and thus doesn't have any. No man is free if they are unwilling to die.

yeah people were mislead over that. I intend to vote for the lunatic fringe in the next election in revenge.

>you dont have to take the vax
>you do have to lose your job
>you do have to be confined.

Potential risks? Whoa didn't realize Canada was full of anit semitic science denying CHUDZ

>Despite it is potential risks

>needing a job
>listening to the police
They may have told you that you needed the vax to be part of their jewish society, but if you want to be a part of it, you deserve to get vaxxed and die slowly.

>I intend to vote for the lunatic fringe in the next election in revenge.
>lunatic fringe
it's clownworld, the schizo's are right

>it’s

They'll also claim that they never forced anyone to take it (they already claim that sometimes). They'll gaslight people into thinking the government and liberals didn't wage an unprecedented authoritarian campaign threatening to take away people's jobs and ban them from the grocery store for not taking this experimental shot they weren't even sure worked.

We aren't hiring our best

Not getting a job was and is always an option?
it ruined fucking lives in just 2 years here in germany.
a dude had to sell his Mercedes for refusing the jab in order to keep his job and every faggot got paid that advocated for it.
it was mandatory almost everywhere even here in germhanistan ESPECIALLY here.
stop being a kike and convert to christianity asap.

i meant in order to keep being able to pay his rent and groceries.

Your shitskins do just fine without ever holding a job, why can't you? Are you dumber than a sand nigger?

Fuck off nigger, you know exactly what they did. It was extortion. If you didn't take it, they'd fire you from your job and threaten to ban access to food. Many didn't take it, but they had to hold firm and suffer consequences. There were many on the fence or hesitant that were pushed into it by government and corporate policy

Coersion is force you disgusting yid.
If you are going to become a semantic parasite at least do it right.

you guys constantly bitch that the USA is the most sold out to jews but the vassal countries are way more sold out t

>even had the balls to say they didn't force anyone to get vaccinated.
You need to get vaccinated if you want to work at the LCBO

>it's potential risks
>it's

You really didn't have to take the shots. You just had to be willing to stand up for yourself and have unbreakable moral principles.

I'm so fucking tired of the vaxxer cope of "They made me!". Fuck you you weak pussy

Coercion, you fucking nigger. And the only coercion was keeping you shackled to society that wants you dead. You bowed to the jews and now you are mad the jews betrayed you, as they have done since the beginning of history, literally.

Well now wait a minute, you don't have any right to tell an employer who they can and can't have as an employee except for legally protected reasons, and not getting a vaccine is not a protected reason. You have freedom, so does everyone else. Anyone who took the shot doesn't understand their rights.

"Yes, the vaccine made you sick. Here's why that's a GOOD thing!"

It isnt over hans round 2 will start next month

>you saved grandma by dying from our vaxxine!

Totally worth crashing the world economy

Haven't worked since September last year cause I wouldn't get the jab. Got divorced, savings are pretty much gone, living in a buddy's basement.... I love my country.

And any point you could have taken ownership of your situation and improved it but you didn't.

Quite honestly they are worse than the true believers who got the vax on their own accord.

Try to get some money and fuck off to thailand or other cheap places. Thats what i will do this winter. Fuck the west be a nigga and only watch out for yourself until the whole thing collapses

The worst part is they know better and then even sign a piece of paper that confirms it again but takes away all liability

You need a vaccine to get into Thailand.