Why did this trigger people so bad?

Why did this trigger people so bad?

Attached: 1650046187276.jpg (636x382, 69.45K)

You were triggered enough to save it, you tell us.

cause people get easly triggered these days

not much else to talk about

It's cause y'all be deeping it fr fr no cap

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

PlayBoiCarti- VampAnthem

What am I looking at?

This dude sucks.

Who's triggered? Besides you

there was a tray filled with ink that he didn't want to move and risk spilling it, so he signaled for someone else to take it away.

big mistake.

because old whypeepo

A man is in the middle of signing the most important document of his life, whilst being watched by millions of people.
And he wanted somebody else to take a tray of ink off the desk because it was too small of a desk.
So, he signaled somebody else to do it in a slightly amusing way.
Apparently this means he's a tyrant throwing a tantrum.

you forgot to mention that whole outrage was that "he can not do anything himself and have to command people around him to do everything instead of him"

it was retarded how small of a desk they decided to use, how the fuck are you supposed to sign a document that is obstructed by bullshit?

>reeee why doesn't the leader do every job himself instead of delegating
the people who bitch about this have probably never managed anything

Those same people probably ignore how every Statesman has a retinue to take care of his shit, they probably believe when someone like Keir Starmmer or Bojo says they cook their own food.

it triggers bots because its a king, someone who is technically older than what ever globohomo orginization is trying to make a powerplay at world domination, yeah he's an old creepy fuck but alot of anons overlook that the UK has not had a king since 52. I do not understand why Any Forums never questions the overtly obvious spamming and character assasination of anyone on the right that isn't obviously a political whore someone can pay off as a pedophile or someone associated with them, because its all to convenient for Any Forums to hate that and then also find it way too fucking easy to fool you into believing that everyone including your motherfucking DOG is a pedophile, so just give up pardner! take a dick in the ass pardner. Think anons, THINK! Troons don't give a flying fuck about children with the exception of grooming and fucking them themselves. Shills are the ones accusing these people of being pedophiles, something the left does ALL THE TIME is projects. I am not denying that high society is infested with putrid satanic fucks, im am detesting the oblivious complacency to accept pedophile accusations at earshot. Troons lose nothing by accusing the enemy of what they're doing. You lose everything by turning away from someone who may not be, and may be able to help.

Attached: Heisenberg Uncertainty principle.jpg (256x256, 10.65K)

Doesnt the ER stand for elizabeth regina?
Is it too early for them to change the chairs?

Yeah it will become CR but won't happen straight away, possibly happening before the coronation which is happening next year

Hit the nail on the head

>wiring an entire essay just for me to call you a nigger

I would have cut myself and signed with blood. that kind of stuff impresses the ladies. a king that self harms maybe he did snuff his mom they might comment