Kharkiv region completely abandoned

russia have fled Kharkiv region according to defense briefing
twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1568918010659831811

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 Kharkiv region has been completely abandoned.png (598x673, 513.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/57IDwTmqGUs?t=1120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

further proof

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 12-03-59 WarMonitor🇺🇦 (@WarMonitor3) _ Twitter.png (598x642, 402.61K)

All according to plan, It's amazing how the Ukies keep falling for this.

They're in Starobilsk already

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 08-23-54 (1) WarMonitor🇺🇦 (@WarMonitor3) _ Twitter.png (748x776, 533.88K)

Is this Kiev Feint 2.0?

I thought luhansk was fully ''''liberated'''' what now?

Yes precisely. It was a "highly organized tactical retreat" where they killed 9,001 hohols who desperately, clumsily, and perhaps even somewhat femininely attempted to pursue them. So you see, tucking tail and running was actually a strategic masterstroke and a glorious victory for da rashans. Just like Kiev.

Attached: vat-lo.gif (400x225, 555.47K)

i like this plan, its your best in the last 200 days of war

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 12-30-41 Def Mon on Twitter.png (598x661, 484.84K)

Fucking hell the Russian army are an absolute shower of shit arent they. Fucking pathetic. Ukraine's shown them up to be the rabble that we thought they might have been.

>and perhaps even somewhat femininely

Kek

He said himself those were partisans

This concentration of strikes looks suspicious, I wonder if the russians will try to advance to show that their "regruping" is working

Attached: Picc.jpg (1080x1383, 792.32K)

Huh? Luhansk is almost entirely under Russian control.

The truth is they were planning to leave Harkov since their Dombabwe offensive is having trouble.
They will abandon everything they took except for Crimea and Dombabwe.

>We are doing a planned re-org of our forces
>The plan:

Attached: 20220911_143549.jpg (960x720, 134.59K)

PLA will send 50 light copper units to crimera @MFA_China

Attached: 15134314782.jpg (2560x1023, 555.55K)

Russia has a 5/1 kill to death ratio and this was even confirmed by Ukrainian sources. And they're using a very small amount of troops on the ground so it would be stupid to stay

Ukies are zerg rushing with hundreds of thousands of conscripts and dying end masse even with the latest equipment

Is this the lone Washington Post interview with that single infantryman?

Attached: cnv9zolimym91.jpg (640x1138, 105.22K)

> Ukies are zerg rushing with hundreds of thousands of conscripts and dying end masse even with the latest equipment

I dunno user, I keep seeing them with good gear, helmets, body armor, modern guns with optics, MGs with Yankees manning them. Doesn't seem like what you are saying at all. Russians however, yeah they fit your description pretty from what we've seen and heard (from RU sources no less!)

So why don't you just admit. You backed the wrong horse this time my friend. Take the L and go away

guys peace talks starting soon the fun is over

Ukraine will not accept anything less than every last piece of their land back.

Yes, Lennieslanov.... Russia is... Winning. Just close your eyes and think of all the bunnies you are going to rape after the counter attack.

Attached: Of mice and liberators.png (570x725, 630.22K)

>the fun is over
its only just started user

Attached: 20220910_its_HIMARS_o'clock.png (1000x1277, 1.56M)

Never really wanted it anyway.

Is this a meme?

these things would be fucking shot down in any conflict post 1970 why the fuck would they build those besides trolling.

Cope. Even if this is true it doesn't matter because it's working. You're essentially admitting the Ukies have the vatniks massively outnumbered and there's nothing they can do to stop them except run away.

I really want somebody in 202X when the war is over to make a chart of how many square km Russia/Ukraine controls day by day.
It seems like Russia made huge gains in months 1 & 2, slow gains in months 3 & 4, marginal gains in months 5 & 6, and now in month 7 Ukrainians have taken back more land in a week than Russians took in 3+ months

depens on how many you spam and why

Honestly, this is probably the best thing the Russians could do, it's not like Ukraine is going to cross the border and take Belgorod (as much as I want it to happen). So the Russians can free up their forces north of Kharkiv to shore up positions in Donbas.
This is still 100% a Russian defeat, though I wish we had a kino encirclement of entire Russian divisions instead of this desu.

Or you know...actually do war things instead of utilizing 5% of their capacity

Lmao you just posting this in every thread now?

what in the fuck are those

Attached: 1660857263117719.png (1080x1055, 771.57K)

>5% of their capacity

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-153003.jpg (983x564, 85.62K)

That's not me though

Sure

Attached: 7F1D88C8-45F2-4EDB-AD7C-9219B66093A0.jpg (975x554, 74.53K)

Putin ain't gonna give up all his kidnapped kids that easily.

Attached: Mr Punch's History of the Great War.gif (348x438, 743.95K)

Attached: powerlevels.jpg (890x499, 100.74K)

Attached: 5 percent of my power.jpg (662x494, 57.75K)

It's an old region, we'll make a new one

Lay down the cope pipe, comrade

youtu.be/57IDwTmqGUs?t=1120

>Another gesture of good will
Mr potato, i kneel

>muh k/d ratio
Wait isn’t that irrelevant? That’s what you say about Astan and Nam, you shitskin faggot

>Russia has a 5/1 kill to death ratio
During a rout, those figures are highly unlikely.

I doubt they're made for direct combat. China is a pretty mountainous region so tiny copters like these would make some sense.

>the 4 stolen watches
Top fucking kek, truly just like their grandfathers

When the war started Russia was bombing ALL Ukrainian regions. Even far west ones. Why are they not bombing behind the line cities anymore in retaliation ? I though they went for the terror tactic?

Kek

Mate I think they thought this would be over fast so they ran out of stuff

They are afraid of the Ukrainian anti-air.
Have also used up alot of their long range munitions.

these attacks aimed at mil. infrastructure and logistics.

serious question: how did russia not notice a huge force about to attack them? is their intel that shit? were the numbers not that crazy? did the kherson offensive distract them so much they couldn't focus lol? are they in dire straits and couldnt multi task? all of the above? im guessing the Ukrainians needed a pretty good sized force to get this done

They still have some long-range munitions, but Putin is a psychopathic shit so he reserves them for terror bombings against civilian targets when he feels a need to "avenge" the humiliations his own men keep inflicting on him.

Ukraine advertised their intentions to target one location, then targeted another location instead.
That's it. That's all it takes to fool the entire Russian army.

The repurposed AShMs and S300s they're relying on now have error bars measured in minute-of-city at significant ranges

I've seen a graph for % of Ukrainian land occupied. I forget where.

maybe ru want lure ukr over the border. ukr. is already a few kilometers in front ot belgorood

proofs of mass Ukrainian deaths??
every russian solider ive seen who has surrendered look like hobos.. their living conditions look hobo tier too.
and i only see Ukrainian pretty well geared from what has been shown over the past week..

Attached: wdawdwadawd.jpg (656x660, 54.88K)

All it takes is one dude in charge to tell the people that noticed they didn't know what they were talking about and that he knows what's happening better than they do.

Literally everyone has had a boss like this and it's always the underlings fault when things go to shit.

Either Russian intelligence has severely degraded since the Cold War or their military is staffed by retards who only think about whatever threats are on Telegram.

send in the Bananavic Division to stabilise the lines

Attached: 1646789781843.jpg (357x334, 62.59K)

How many times did you hear over the summer something to the effect of "yeah the Ukrainians have put up a staunch defense but they're unable to do a proper mechanized advance"? You maybe even said or thought something like that yourself. Well it turns out that was an offical Russian MoD position and they planned their force disposition as such.

theyll slip on their way in, on their own peels

thread moved from /k/?

Yeah, mods are fags.