3rd Ukainian offensive immiment - Mariupol !

Two Russian channels are saying that Ukraine is removing its mines from the Vuhledar area and will likely begin an offensive.

t.me/RtrDonetsk/9221
t.me/vladlentatarsky/16037

Attached: FcXp0i1WIAQ9yJ9.jpg (1125x2039, 294.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WWjwsCCOFM
t.me/s/strelkovii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point, no one except Ukraine and the Pentagon knows where they're gonna strike next.

If the Russians already know about it, the operation will take place elsewhere

Probable battleplan

Attached: 306269476_6518113371549572_3223721164250781541_n.jpg (1360x768, 170.89K)

Melitopol most likely.
Through north

It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=-WWjwsCCOFM

Taking out Melitopol and splitting Crimea from Russia would make more sense, Mariupol is a hard target, too close to Donbass. Then again, Ukrainians would know better, they are the only ones who know what's going on the ground.

Would that be useful tho? I mean you could isolate the Kherson front even more but you make yourself very vulnerable from both sides

>and the Pentagon
Hexagon knows what's up too.

more importantly splitting the 30k troops in kherson would be a killing blow

I'm not sure there's currently anything to counterattack, unless Russia manages to ship those alleged 50 000 troops on exercise in siberia over real fast

>kherson becomes an actual cauldron with no escape as russians are attacked from behind and the front
What do you think 60k pow looks like as a bargining chip for peace?

Is there anyone in the red area? Also if Ukraine breaches the line there wouldn't it break the morale of the Herson front because now they have to trust that Russian command tells them if they are going to get fucked in the ass?

Russia's not doing POW exchanges since war veterans going home and telling their families they lost would be counterproductive

As other anons said, Melitopol would be the likely target. That sector is probably lightly defended in comparison to other places and capturing Melitopol would be a completely catastrophy for the Russians
I can only imagine the amount of cope vatniks will produce when they forces get split in two

>will likely begin an offensive.
But the post above assures us the pigs are getting shredded and grilled hard. Why bother if russian marines dominating and teabagging em?

50k was a lie, there was like 15k max

There's no way they can get to Maruipol/Melitopol so quickly, right? How far do you think a southern offensive can get before the mud arrives? (if mud is even an issue in this area)
Surely the Russian defenses have to be SOMEWHERE, right?? they can't ALL be holed up in fucking Kherson.

Attached: toobad.jpg (518x736, 73.69K)

Which direction did the Russian forces flee to? If they fled north/east then Melitopol to the south may very well be largely undermanned.

Call me suspicious user, but on previous occasions, situations and events described by Russians, have been deliberately deceitful.
Could it be that actually Russian Marines are not dominating them?

Attached: doubtfull.gif (245x190, 260.63K)

These. I would assume liberating the nuclear plant is also a secondary priority.

>flee
They're not fleeing, they're leaving in an organized manner. I mean if you ignore the fact that they're using footage of Ukies training in the UK that is.

Attached: 1662864384217745.jpg (2048x1536, 162.54K)

Remember when the Ukies were holding peace talks? They were even going to give up joining NATO to be able to join the EU. Feels like ages ago.

At this point anything Russia says they did might as well be farts out the ass.

>it was France all along
Sacre bleu!

About that, this just in:
>Lavrov says Russia is not giving up on peace talks with Ukraine, but warns: "the longer the process is put off, the harder it'll be to make a deal"

>make it quick or we won't have anything to bargain with left

I hope after this war, we will be able to join NATO.
Just not to leave the next war for future generations.

We're not fleeing, we're advancing in the opposite direction.

We know the Russians are low on manpower and it's likely they had most of their forces at the frontline. So when Ukrainians broke through, they began to scramble what little men they had available while also trying not to get encircled. We know their logistics is dogshit and communications on the Russian side is probably full of chatter and panic. Eventually the Russians will regroup but who knows when.

Attached: 1653236645570.png (344x342, 126.25K)

>Surely the Russian defenses have to be SOMEWHERE, right?? they can't ALL be holed up in fucking Kherson.

Attached: 1646912194890.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

Ukebro?
And I have no fucking doubt about that. You guys are the only people living with experience fighting a peer/near-peer war. That's going to be invaluable, and I don't doubt people are going to cross heaven and earth to get you in.

>another offensive
I'm confused. Did Zelensky say the truth when he spoke about his million men army? Just how many forces do Ukrainians have?

>You guys are the only people living with experience fighting a peer/near-peer war
some 50-60 year old iranians beg to differ

>He doubted the biolabs
>He doubted the black magic
>He doubted the Pisky genevault
You did not heed the signs, now face the wrath of Zelenzsky's million man clone army!

This would just be making their own lines less defensible though. Unless they intend to take Mariupol there's no point attacking in this direction.

The only amount that matters, enough.

Lel he's starting to sound desperate

I've seen an estimate of 250k trained and ready and another 250k pending training. No idea if that includes TDF guys etc

Ukraine and Russia can't agree on even their basic standpoints. Ukraine wants Russia to leave, Russia wants Ukraine to cede territory. Neither can comply
I think at one point Ukraine MIGHT have been willing to talk about Crimea, but not after Bucha

He did declare full mobilization so 1 or 1.5 million men. Not all of them trained, not all of them equipped, but getting there are with western support. More than Russia can field and equip (at least for now). Glowies 4D chess, grind down the Russian army with 60 billions in aid while simultaneously strengthen the dollar and make adverts for their weapons (lots of Nato allies buying artillery and such, Poland is spending like crazy). I kneel, glowies gonna glow

Russia literally can't make peace without a symbolic victory of some sort. The regime can't survive a defeat.

They know any foothold they get is just another excuse for them to try again if not now then at some point in the future.

They had 6 months to train them.

>M-Mien Putler! It appears the Kherson buildup was a ploy to draw our forces away from all other fronts!
>Many of our men are now stuck in Kherson, with no way to relieve all other fronts! The Ukrainians are now making vast headway into our unguarded areas, while our forces in Kherson are simply being starved out...

>But!
>I've gotten word that we've received 1,300 Chechen fighters! They could surely bolster our defenses, and ensure at least one front does not collapse before we can re situate our defense!
>Now... Mien Putler... Where should we send these reinforcements?

>"Send them to Kherson."

Attached: Illustration2.png (329x364, 185.12K)

>at this point

nigga it's been true since collapse of USSR and before that anything USSR said was a wet fart and even before that it's questionable if Tsars weren't cunts too.

>civilians are raising ukrainian flags north of kharkiv, in cities that are basically on the border
>russians might have fled vovchansk
>Ukrainian forces are still moving north along the oskil
I sense a gesture of goodwill for the entirety of kharkiv region is close

They will have no choice

wtf is entire fucking russland a mental institution?

based monke doubling down

They already announced they're going to reevcaugroupating.

Attached: 1662824175565043.png (1778x980, 1.68M)

Ukrainian forces now severely outnumber the Russians. To me it seems like now vatniks are only capable of achieving manpower parity on certain sections of the frontline (namely Kherson and Donbass) by moving troops from quieter regions (Izyum/Melitopol) which means these parts are super vulnerable
And it seems like Izyum was a rude awakening to them. Right now they're completely abandoning Kharkiv to beef up the rest of the front

>if Tsars weren't cunts too
they were
you get the leaders you deserve and russia have always had shit leaders

Attached: 20220302 19yr old RU soldier.jpg (1100x703, 449.41K)

Energodar 100%, UA need this powerplant. Its both strategically important and a possible major catastrophe if orcs keep parking their equipment and shooting from its territory.

Being Russian is both the crime and the punishment.

Hungary can oppose it...
As they always did previously for any of our initiative to build cooperation.

its becoming clear now... they're literally just larping as a professional army

>The nature of its Government is interference, negligence and corruption. You rebel against the notion that you could become accustomed to all this, yet you do become accustomed to it. In that country, a sincere man would be taken for an idiot.
>The profession of misleading foreigners is one known only in Russia....everyone disguises what is bad and shows what is good before the master's eyes.
>Astolphe de Custine, 1839
plus ça change ...

He should have retired a year ago with his reputation intact.

hungary will actualy get kicked out of the EU if they did that because its only ally Poland will do anything to fuck Russia
Orban knows this and has been pretty much quiet since the entire war

>THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN ARMY IS IN KHERSON

Attached: 1630562895106.png (1000x1000, 1.63M)

And they will let people die, like they did with Luganda and Dombabwe conscripts. What are russtards going to do about this? Protest? HA

If this map is anything to go by, the Russians have probably decided to abandon everything west of the Oskil

Attached: russia-mod-map.jpg (800x450, 149.49K)

They have to keep those plates spinning somehow, a few of them might have fell off and broke up north but most of them are still going!

Attached: 85495634.gif (327x251, 1.13M)

>Spent months bombing mariupol to bits and conquer the rubble
>Nowhere to hide when under attack because of previous point
>Ukr will show no mercy after reaching and looking at the state of the city
Brilliant. I bet they will order their soldiers to hold out in the metal plant.

They're going for Belgorod, mark my words.

Turns out using separatists as cannon fodder wasn't the brightest idea.

Panic status?

They have other places to go, it's not like that place hasn't been constantly harassed since Ukraine was able to send to Hinds in to bomb a fuel depot there back at the start of this.

>ahehe banan

Attached: 1646607691202.gif (337x370, 138.24K)

>3 years younger than my sister.
Poor guy, it is just like Chechnya.

>destroyed
>HARM rockets
yeah, by russian faces lmao

>UA superhuman soldiers leading the counteroffensive
Those russian claim were credible all along, but were shot down by planted glowies as to not reveal the geneenchancing program too early

Attached: 5-47.jpg (1080x799, 92.04K)

FULL METAL PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1554451457596.jpg (501x501, 133.49K)

>no one except Ukraine and the Pentagon knows where they're gonna strike next.
they'll strike where they can get massive local superiority, once Russians move enough troops out of kherson thats getting taken too

>Well Alibaba had 40 robo dogs, Sharia Chechens had a thousand fails
>Well recruit you're in luck cuz up your sleeve, you got the power of Russia, never fails!
>Got S300s in your corner now, you've got some ammunition dumps, blyat-ACK!
>Got pork brain lunch, a GAZ, salyut! All you gotta do is take Kyiv back, and I'll say:
>"Mister Joe Biden sir, we accept surrender. Civil airliners? Shot em down!
>You ain't never met an ape like me
>Ukraine's your shopping mall and I'm security
>Come on, loot anything you want, you ain't never met an ape like me!
>Da, sir, we pride ourselves on straightness, but don't forget Dedovshchina!
>Take what you want, for sure, true dish, but your CO is gonna fuck you raw!
>NLAW meet column A, Javelin meet column B
>Just get rid of the Nazi-Jews, you ain't never met an ape like!
>Eek eek ook - Two weeks!
>Eek eek ook - Two more!
>Eek eek ook - DA, DA!
>Can your ape hoard wealth? Can your ape say blyat? Does your ape have friends, who wear little hats?
>Can your ape launch NOOKS!? Hey looky here! Can your ape say dosvidiniya? Let it rip and make his opposition disappear?
>So don't you sit there, FAS faced, mongol-eyed, I'm here to answer all your imams prayers
>I've got Tsar-bomba, armies, mongrelized! Got a regime for campaigns of terror!
>Got a powerful fleet to help you out! What, twas ne'er a shipped called Moscow!
>You're red with glee and sieverts now! Well all you gotta do is take back Kyiv!
>Blyat da, da, da!
>Mister konsripty sir, have a fridge or two or three. HATO will fall, 'krops face the wall!
>You ain't never met an ape, never met an ape
>You ain't never met an ape, never met an ape
>You ain't NEVER, MET AN, APE, LIKE, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: E14D8340-224D-4A4E-BA12-E8AC171E1633.png (508x606, 384.06K)

You got to wonder tho...
Does HE know he's pedelling cope? Or do you think he actually believes the shit he's presenting?
Because we are getting awfully close to comical Ali-levels here

Hungayry already got their shit pushed in by EU by threatening to cut down financial stimulus.

Attached: 18794.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

He knows exactly what is going on, his only job is to tell the "official" story to anyone else.

>Those russian claim were credible all along
they lifted all those claims straight out of Weber's sci-fi novels

>the Slav Supremacists of Ukraine decided to create a superior human. Their genetic laboratories procuded a line of "super soldiers" with enhanced strength, better reflexes, faster healing, and (allegedly) enhanced intelligence. These soldiers were then used to attack other nations in an attempt to gain dominion over the planet.

>[..]

>At this point, the Confederacy was in the process of defeating the Ukrainians, but the chaos and political infighting after the coup turned the war in Europe around. The Western European nations had been busy genetically modifying diseases such as anthrax, botulism, bubonic plague, meningitis, typhus, cholera, and the Ebola virus. Having integrated "kill switches" and stockpiled disease-specific vaccines, they believed themselves to be safe and employed the weaponized diseases agains the Asians. Initially, they had almost exactly the desired effect, but after three T-years the pathogens started spreading and mutating among the civilian population, and eventually found their way back to Europe, largely immune to the vaccines their creators expected to protect them.

Attached: David Weber Cauldron of Ghosts honorverse.jpg (1400x2128, 347.87K)

Bullshit and he knows it.
It's his job, he doesn't have a choice and going against the official narrative is not possible.

>Does HE know he's pedelling cope?
He is paid to do this

Russians are incapable of independent thoughts and are insentient.

The most unrealistic thing here is that UA will use supersoldiers for fighting, rather than building roads to make another excuse for bloated infrastructure fund which achieves nothing, leaving the roads only slightly better than they used to be.

>be me
>conscriptovich
>stationed in Mariupol
>its september the 15th
>Ukies have made a surprise offensive splitting our foces between crimea and the donbass
>mariupol is surrounded
>Commading Officer tells us to hold out in Azostal factory and that reinforcement will come by sea
>Ukie defenses still setup from the siege months ago
>even got wooden floors
>think "kek thanks azov"
>make yourself at home inside km long tunnels
>Fast forward 1 day
>ukies control 90% of city
>Reinforcement got Neptuned
>Morale fucked
>Eating dirt of the walls
>Ukies surprisingly havent made any attacks on azostal
>think "trannies too scared to attack xaxaxa"
>throw cigar I have been smoking on the wooden floor
>suddenly a fire balls rushes through the entire bunker system
>me and all my comrades die instantly and get buried under rubble
> in after life find out that before azov surrendered they secretly packed the tunnels full of explosives and never detonated it
>wooden floor was actually made out of ammo boxes
>mfw

Attached: russian camo the best in the world.jpg (866x1528, 917.03K)

I wanna see every pics and I will enjoy
every vatniggers being tortured from Mariupol

Makes you wonder what Scott's endgame is

Attached: 20220911_141834.png (425x733, 130.18K)

In 2020 Ukraine built and repaired more roads than in first 10 years combined. Shut the fuck up about things you don't know about

They walked over rumble and empty land?
Profound

How the fuck did they manage to concentrate enough force for three offensives. Not to mention having the equipment and non conscript tier soldier.

putins stalingrad

something involving a trip to thailand

>100 000 Rubles (10 $) have been deposited to your account
Then he will claim he was trying to be "impartial" while deepthroating whoever pays him next.

>from both sides
no, they'd be safe from any attack from kherson. the russians can get (some) supplies across the dniepr to their troops in kherson, but they aren't getting any mechanized units out. pushing west and closing the crimean land bridge prevents those kherson units from getting ANY resupply whatsoever. and any russian units attempting to retreat into crimea would be going through a very small funnel - it's already narrow but most of it is heavily mined.

Russia is suffering from big demographic decline. Leaving tens of thousands of men behind is not something Russia can affort if it wants to exist in next 20 years.

why would putin want 60k disaffected and possibly rebellious pow's back?

Literal retard.

I think they might be advancing way further than their numbers should allow for because the Russians are just folding instantly

not really a problem, they've taken half a million ukrainian children from the temporarily liberated areas of ukraine.

This is why I laugh when concern trolls whine about the ukies letting the orks flee, they can’t go back, they’ll be killed or worse, they can only flee into the woods and hope Russia collapses

not really
they just made a new population census this year and the population increased by 2 million from the census they did in 2010.

Yeah that’s going to end well, what are they going to do, sell them for vodka?

>if mud is even an issue in this area
it is, but it becomes much less of an issue the closer you get to the oleshky desert region. mountains, plains, desert, radioactive swamps - ukraine really is a fucking RPG map.

>2 million in over a decade
>for a country the size of Russia
God I hope your joking

>Which direction did the Russian forces flee to
north back to belgorod. the south is also undermanned, the russian troops in melitopol were some of the first sent to reinforce kherson.

yes it's better numbers than the retarded thing europe and usa is doing which importing a 1-2 million every year

right, can't have symbols of Russia's military debacle coming home and reminding everyone of this utter disaster.

Oh god you’re serious, ok now I can laugh

Attached: 38A4D73E-6DDA-47F0-8754-86D94F29004F.jpg (582x600, 19.88K)

BUT RED STAR CHANNEL TOLD ME WE ARE AWESOME

oh ok it's a muttoid american
nvm

>they're going to mobilize men from Kherson against Ukraine
what could go wrong?

Damn, is this the sekrit third BTG Jomini was talking about a few hours ago?

Their population is still in decline. That 2 millions in 12 years is pathetic number anf nowhere near enough they need. IIRC ratio of their population growth is at 1.2, meaning that if every boy and girl and russia got to childmaking they would on average make 1.2 child trought their entire life's.

Required absolute minimum to have a growing population is 2.1

Amazing come back, for your next trick will you call me a trannie or tell me to cope?

Attached: 1ED27EF8-9F9D-44EE-8F3D-B16DB57AD7B3.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

Because they added occupied Crimea you moron

GIRKIN CONFIRMS IT

Attached: file.png (877x621, 95.27K)

So how's the age distribution of that growing population, comrade? Surely the majority isn't 65+ and about to bite it soon, right?

>Surely the Russian defenses have to be SOMEWHERE, right
yes. and that somewhere is called kherson. russia committed all of their reserves to the severodonetsk salient, and lost them in the mud and water at bilohorivka, and the houses of popasna, and the streets of severodonetsk. in retrospect, the entire russian special operation hit its culmination point with the capture of izium; had the russians simply dug in deep at this point then the story this week would have been very different. but they didn't.

all those ukrainian soldiers who died in the hopeless defense of severodonetsk died to create this catastrophic russian defeat that we have seen this week (and hopefully next as well).

no i'll just call you a muttoid which is what you are

Attached: 285b7b93c2e1b230.jpg (1280x1280, 286.8K)

Russian population is in declining trend for decades, the growth his talking about was from including Crimean population in 2014

Is that Dennis' pee bottle in the back? Then what's the bin good for?

>blacks almost always 13%
impressive

>Their population is still in decline.
it literally isn't

its still better than your retarded population growth

NO I WANT A NEW INSULT CALL ME A TRANNIE OR WHATEVER ELSE THE SCRIPT SAYS

ENTERTAIN ME MONKEY DANCE

Attached: EFAC4275-68A1-4FA4-86A6-7225294EEC2E.png (498x568, 105.2K)

Don't forget mariupol. Entire veteran echelons of ldnr were bled white there

You keep repeating yourself and insulting everyone. Don’t expect anyone to take you seriously in life.

well that was before you banned abortion

>losing to this

Abortion is one hell of a drug. And crack, that's one hell of a drug as well.

love the passive voice. any russian speakers here - does russian have a passive voice? if so, does it have the same responsibility-avoidance implications it does in english?

bruh crimea alone had 2M+ in 2014 not to mention the russian 'refugees' from other parts of ukraine and muzzies from central asia and caucasus lmao

As if blacks care about laws lmao, those were just easy access

>there's no way they can encircle Izyuim so quickly? Right?

impressive now lets see the russian population divided up in Race

Noooo you can’t turn that back on me!

So... how long until America is full of mamacitas? Will bunda appreciation culture be fully embraced?

Is this supposed to be insulting?

Attached: IMG_20220319_000540_776.jpg (750x642, 64.43K)

The big part is burning all these ammo dumps, airports, equipment storages. Russtards get shitty conscripts, which can't be armed with anything, their logistics are in disarray. They don't fight back because they have nothing to fight back with.
Read up on "germanised" Polish children. Sadly they may be never coming home. Niggerfaggots at Red Cross who have a way into russia but do nothing to even locate these children deserve to be burned alive.

they've been putting them in russian "adoptive homes". for their well-being, of course, russians being the sensitive, caring people that everyone knows and loves. so they're probably being whored out for vodka by their new papas.

between bucha and the kidnapped children, there's no way ukraine is letting russia keep crimea.

Who is this even for at this point?

Baghdad Bob said in a interview after the war, that he obviously knew how bad the situation was, but tried his best to keep the nation's morale high. I guess, it's the same with Konashenkov.

Christ I was making a joke but this is just depressing, those poor fucking kids.

post a vatnik meme without a basedjack (100% failure rate) (gone regrouping)

>still seething about the goose of keebler

it wasn't banned though.

Not really, especially once you notice how arbitrary Latino(a) is.

Attached: Anya-Taylor1614759253-0-400x230.jpeg.jpg (400x230, 16.43K)

You think they actually know what’s going on in this country outside of their troll farms?

I am from Ukraine, while its true that in last 2 years situation with the roads marginally improved with the "Great Construction" plan by Zelenskyy, its was awful for my entire life.
Often new road was built, then something happened with sewage underneath and all had to be dug out and replaced. And don't get me started on renovation projects in the city.
After 2014 there were moves in the right direction and it appeared like a lot of things were heading the right way. But orcs just couldnt accept somebody nearby trying to improve their living conditions.

It’s literally impossible for them to post and not include:
>wojacks
>trannie
>cope
>globohomo
>hate
Etc,

Hato*

Is it true that you just have to show your ID card to prove you're a Ukrainian citizen and the government will give you a gun? If so, have your claimed your free rifle yet, Євгeн?

Holy shit you aren't even trying to hide your retardation

Attached: spaz maticus.jpg (260x194, 9.36K)

Putlevortbros...I don't feel so good

Attached: IMG_20220310_104133_947.jpg (720x494, 91.79K)

>hate

Are you blind or just retarded?

What pathetic achievements by ukronazis kek no wonder they are losing.
The Russians have destroyed well over 20 million HIMARS already, there is no hope left for hohols

You forgot about the 2 million SEALs and 5 million SAS mercenaries being held hostage as we speak.

I tried on the 3rd day after the war began, there were already so many volunteers, most were told to leave. Only people who had their own guns and experience could apply. So no, I didn't get a gun.
But civil carry legalisation legislature is in the works right now.

Donrmt forget the SECRET president of the United States

I don't think we need to worry until the Octagon gets involved. Then we should worry, a lot.

Attached: The_Octagon movie poster.jpg (580x911, 105.1K)

If Ghost of Kyiv isn't real, why is he living in vatnik brains rent free?

He’s real to them user...real to them..

SHHHHH THEY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT

I know that prior to the war only neo-nazis like Sloboda cared about guns at all. Do you think after the war the government will expand weapons rights for civilians?

Much love to you and your people from as west as west gets. Гepoям cлaвa.

Moscow is barely Russian at this point

It's funny how he posted some numbers he thought were absurd and Ukraine would never manage but Russia has lost more than that by now.

>Do you think after the war the government will expand weapons rights for civilians?
Thats the plan yes. There was a survey done in govt phone app "Дiя" regarding peoples thoughts on civil small arms carry and firearm legalisation with 1,7 million votes, 59% being pro small arms carry, 22% against small arms carry, 19% pro using small arms at shooting ranges only.
Guns which were given out to civillians should however be returned after the war ends, same with trophy russian guns and equipment.

Uhm, that's actually been fact checked by our Glorious Monke

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 070646.png (710x858, 473.57K)

>all those ukrainian soldiers who died in the hopeless defense of severodonetsk died to create this catastrophic russian defeat that we have seen this week (and hopefully next as well).
this is something the russian subhumans will never understand. ignoring the righteousness and morality of their sacrifice, the Ukrainian command makes each volunteer, each foreigner, each Ukrainian soldier count. They make their deaths worth it. russoids have led 50,000 men to their deaths only to undo whatever minimal gains they've made. They're in a worse fucking position than in 2014, holy fuck.

Attached: 1-14.jpg (1197x1119, 232.21K)

They should put this on repeat for the POWs they currently have.
>"Now you know what your leader thinks of you."

you mean the secret tranny cabal pedo nazi jew that's both always an imminent threat and always a weak and decrepit opponent because they're not chad trad orthodox like Russia?

Attached: IMG_0680.jpg (1067x1280, 242.01K)

>"нe пoвиннo бyти пopyшeнo." -2-a пoпpaвкa

Attached: 1653334601558.png (1000x700, 1.16M)

He tried to and putin wouldnt let him

Putin has many prisoners, most of them aren't even kept in prison

I'm still waiting for the day that the putin monke meme isn't funny to me. As soon as it starts to wear off, russia does something new and extremely retarded again.

Funny thing about Lavrov is he was actually respected as a diplomat at one time. I remember reading too that he wanted to retire and be remembered as one of the great diplomats to go down in Russian history. And I guess he seen the shitstorm last year that was coming and tried to walk away and preserve what was left of his legacy. and then Putin told him he wasnt allowed kek

>250k trained and ready and another 250k pending training
Magnificent, aren't they?

Attached: maxresdefault-1230664575.jpg (1280x720, 49.31K)

Ukrops already tried to take it but Russians were waiting for them and they all got slaughtered. You forget that Russians know everything because most Ukrainians are and always have been Russian patriots, including in the government and military leadership.

Mark my words. What were about to witness is the end if russia.

The existence of russia as a strong expansion are power I'd a historical oddity, a mistake. What industry does exist was built by (((americans))) and they're continued existence is because of the same.

That sucks. It really does.
In a less insane russia he would be remembered as someone great but I guess that just how it is sometimes.

post the pink barge again lmao

The Ukrainians liberated 8000+km in less than a week. They managed to drive to Kupyansk 50km from the line of departure in two days. It's possible.

what about heavier equipment ""liberated"" from the invaders?
There were some jokes about not needing to pay tax for stealing a russian tanks for example

>be US
>2.2 guns per capita
>be Ukraine
>2.4 tanks per capita

jokes?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 073127.png (785x799, 521.94K)

As an American I’m frankly jealous

>You forget that Russians know everything
Yeah and they fell for a trick that trapped most of their best soldiers in Kherson while Ukraine ravages the east lmao. I thought Russians were good at infiltrating and stealing info?

/ourdoomer/ strelkov also saying the same thing
t.me/s/strelkovii

Or pillaged from Germany

Tax free scrap profit

Attached: 1659645138897876m.jpg (1024x683, 66.91K)

The aliens are here?

Attached: saturn_hexagon.png (1024x889, 1M)

I kinda keep expecting him or one high ranking official to just pop up in a western country and defect. I think it would be hilarious

>take german money
>buy american weapons with it
Based Poland

wouldn't it be funny if ukraine conscripts its russian POWs to fight against russia hahaha

ZAPORIZHZHIA IS NEXT ON THE MENU BOYS

Just my personal thoughts on a probable offensive not based on any knowledge about the capabilities of the Russians or Ukrainians armies in that area as of today.
I don't think Ukraine will try to take Mariupol in this one because i think the russians have invested too much materiel and propaganda on that city to give it up, and it is easily reinforced from Donetsk and by sea, but maybe later in a 5th stage (if the front melts like it did in kharkiv this past week) when they have set up proper artillery and anti-ship missiles in range.
Again this is just me playing with my thoughts
How retarded am i?

Attached: smol think.png (1869x912, 362.63K)

>still posting the fake news graph

It was a situational switch from the south to the north after suffering insane losses and hitting a brick wall.
Some Ukrops that aren't russian patriots probably got US advice to go north and exploit their center position since the Russians would have to go the long way around which is a positional weakness that makes it harder to react in time.

>How retarded am i?
less retarded than the russian military leadership

AFTER 200BN$ UKRAINA HAS TAKEN BACK 2500KM^2 OUT OF 122000KM^2 OF THEIR LAND OCCUPIED BY RUSSIA WE ONLY NEED TO DONATE ABOUT 15000BN$ MORE AND UKRAINA VILL WIN FOR SURE KEEP UP THE DONATIONS SHOWER WITH COLD WATER AND TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!

Attached: file.png (241x209, 69.79K)