It’s over

I hate the ‘Tate woke me and a lot of people up’.
It’s too late now to join the cool club now. You bought in the lefty propaganda and are now acting Tate ‘woke you up’. It’s all niggers that think they’re right wing now because they’re too cowardly to admit they’ve been scammed.

Tate mixed race rat face doesn’t even talk about the immigration problem.
F A L S E P R O F H E T.
This is just retards hedging their bets for when the violence breaks out. Useless niggers. He’s a tool and the guys that have ‘woken up’ because of him useful idiots.

Attached: 9F6ED0FA-5010-49C9-886F-EFB744E98F8E.jpg (313x436, 86.3K)

Fuck off faggot eceleb dick sucker.

he's white though, from romania

It's retards that take money/rich/wealth as authority, they couldn't find authority and respect to random schizos predicting all this 20-60 years ago, but once wealthy person said it they all followed him like a sheep, nigger mentality

in this thread you will see the dumbest seething low-iq creatures that exist on this earth

lolno

literally who the fuck is andrew tate
I thought he was some faggot nobody getting ironically spammed like mike v

What color is your Bugatti?

you younger anons have completely lost the ability to lurk. I don't mind your retarded entry level red pill e-celebs because they are the only avenue you have but please stop assuming that every old user cares about these fucking idiot grifters. They are a STEPPING STONE for you. Not idols. Grow up.

Enough of this forced try hard manlet faggot glowing shabbos house nigger.

>Tate mixed race rat face doesn’t even talk about the immigration problem.
im pretty sure he has touched the subject in past podcasts

lime green

no one but soulless npc douchebags even want a bugatti.

This dude is playing the wrong role. He fits more of a Borat-like character. He’s phenotype is very Sascha Baron Cohen as well.

Attached: 677C1286-EA99-4E59-8BD1-D7417EE718A6.jpg (537x498, 160.57K)

>He’s a tool

Look at the photo. He can't make eye contact.
He says unfiltered shit that pisses people off.
He's autistic a.f.

>Tate ‘woke you up’
every generation needs their faggot

This dude is unhinged hardcore dark triad type he sickens me

The zoomers have had more propaganda pumped at them than any population ever except maybe North Koreans, the soviets, and Chinese.

This dude Tate is getting them on the right track.

if you want to actually discuss him he knows how to approach the subject you. this is undignified for all parties. damn kike rats and your pied pipers

He's an American mutt. He's like 1/3 black. Not white.

they are just retarded kids following a "famous" retard

Attached: 1660928585190954.png (941x887, 199.05K)

Don’t suck his dick again he’s a mixed race rat face Retard.

imagine being so dumb you need a nigger to wake you up lmao, the vax is the ultimate proof and signal

His chin and jaw is literally the opposite of masculine lmao.

> north korea doesnt have propaganda
lmao just kys

The best he can do is act white to gain respect, same as any other human/life form.