Why Ukraine is winning

>Zelensky has a chronograph, useful for timing the speed of enemy and friendly units. Putin has no such thing, practically guessing division movements

>Zelenksy has a quartz battery, capable of lasting years alone. Putin has a manual, needing to waste valuable time winding just to check the time, not to mention less accurate times than quartz

>Zelensky has glow-in-dark hands and numbers, able to check the exact time in the deepest of trenches and in the darkest of nights. Putin has no such thing, leaving him completely blind when there isn't a light source nearby

>Zelensky has a reliable rubber strap, can withstand harsh conditions. Putin has a weak leather strap, will probably snap in half by wind that is too strong

>Zelesnky can dive in extremely deep water with little effect on the watch. Putin will be lucky if it survives humidity, leaving him with no real way to secure the black sea.

No wonder Ukraine is winning

Attached: image_2022-09-11_173523915.png (601x1156, 680.23K)

Tag Heuer is for kids.

>Ukraine is winning

Attached: Screenshot_20220911_154918.jpg (1080x782, 516.5K)

I'm surprised someone that is swiss is this retarded when it comes to watches. Should've seen it coming, the Japanese raped you hard in 1969.

Despite Russia's heavy number advantage, the front line has been stagnant for more than a month. Putin could have known this if his watch wasn't shit

>both have watches on right hand
Absolute imbeciles

The only Tag anyone should get is the Monaco

thats right goy, focus on the differences. they really have nothing in common goy! they totally dont work together to destroy you goyim- i mean felllow whites

Russian forces in the theatre numbered half of Ukrainians even at the very beginning of the war.

Who gives a shit about stats that don't matter, we can clearly see how superior Zelensky's F1 is compared to that shitty Patek, there is no way Putin can recover from this.

>moon phase watch

Putin's gonna win this in winter. Nights are longer than days after the autumn equinox. So the Moon dominates that time of year.

Attached: Putin monkey clone give banana.jpg (1438x1758, 369.07K)

The Monaco can be a nice dress watch, although personally I don't like square watches.

Great point. Putin is thinking ahead. Russian Victory by April 2023

>Monaco
>dress
user, I...

>Putin's gonna win this in winter

A fact I have overlooked, it seems like in classic Russian fashion they will use the harsh cold to defeat the nazis on their border

Zelensky faggotmir is a dead man walking.

In what world is this not a dress watch

Attached: image_2022-09-11_181908642.png (1280x720, 895.75K)

How is Putin not wearing a Vostok? Fucking traitor.

You can get rid of Zelensky but that watch will pass down to the next leader of Ukraine. No matter what Russia does they will have to fight a hard battle against that sick ass skeleton

It is a large watch with pushers and multiple subdials designed for race car drivers. In what world is that a dress watch?

real operators dont need watches they can help sure but you should be able to adapt without unless it time sensitive.

SHITTER!

Attached: tfw someone is wearing a shitter.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

skeleton dials are vulgar, unreadable (particularly for a chronograph) and extremely low IQ
patek calendars are gaudy, unreadable abominations too
both watches are digusting, rly