Never Forget

SETF! And we are winning!

Silver is the tip of the monetary spear. Join the fight by doing nothing more than saving a portion of your labor in silver until after the (((Biden))) financial collapse. Silver isn’t a trade, it’s a bridge from here to there.

Attached: EAD54C2C-398B-4070-ACC7-94543AFA7DB3.jpg (2448x1599, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

silvergoldbull.com/ape
boards.Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. there is silver
2. the fed is not ended
ergo silver has not ended the fed

Where do I get it and not get jewed

Attached: 757CC289-F35D-4818-B905-9B3DDF97BAB3.jpg (1024x573, 44.61K)

soo... when's the fed gonna be ended
2 more weeks?

Local coin stores/pawn shops
Silver Gold Bull dot com
SD Bullion dot com
These have been my sources

hoarding shiny rocks (like a kike) isn't going to end the fed. Trust me there's 1 BILLION oz of that shit mined per year. It's a 6% better copper - look it up.

Buy some more practical shit, where we're going you won't need silver.

It’s literally happening now. This year. We are winning. By all means do nothing and ignore the signs. Your body, your choice.

become your own central bank, you dumb leaf nigger chink kike

Holding fiat paper is worse. There’s quadrillions of claims on that crap.

>1 billion oz per year

So ever year, every single person on the planet gets 1/7th an oz of silver. And why shouldn’t I want more?!?!

LOL based BROTHER!

The last thread just got archived earlier today, check out how assmad the canadian memeflaggot was:

Attached: Alan Greenspan Federal Reserve Chairman absence of a gold standard.png (1870x1401, 1.68M)

Thanks OP

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

I was in both those threads. We are winning. This shit ends this year.

because it's fucking silver, nobody WANTS silver, and there's millions of other commodities

Comex registered silver is down to 45.99 million ounces as of last Friday.

Attached: wjfyierxwvm91.png (1181x348, 17.32K)

Checked. You are welcome!

Attached: B0D926CC-DF0F-4715-B609-3AC0DDFB1455.jpg (682x544, 67.35K)

wow cool dude and then they'll get a delivery for 100million oz like they did before and you'll be sad with the rest of the silverbacks as it goes to 10$

>Trust me there's 1 BILLION oz of that shit mined per year and none of it gets consumed by industry. They just pull another billion ounces out of the ground each year and add it to the trillions of ounces stacked in a warehouse
Come on kikebro, at least try to put some effort into your fud.

Attached: 1659279010902512.jpg (3500x2500, 1.11M)

>nobody WANTS silver
If that’s the case then why did global mining output grow last year? Why do they produce something that nobody wants?

If no one wants silver then why is the comex losing millions of ounces every month? Come on, man?

& If no one needs or wants silver then your point is already made for you and you’re wasting your time here right?!

Research the exchange stabilization fund. Rob Kirby said they have over $100 trillion to keep the silver and gold prices down. Silver should be over $2000/oz by now but ain't even gonna happen.

silvergoldbull.com/ape
discount page if you want to save money

>wow cool dude and then they'll get a delivery for 100million oz like they did before and you'll be sad with the rest of the silverbacks as it goes to 10$
Why would I be sad about getting to stack more silver for $10/oz?

Kike has lost his mind lol

Reposting my stack pic from yesterday. Just realized I didn't have a timestamp but it's awkward to haul the ammo cans out of my gun safe so this is what you get.

100 million oz deliveries for ever? Not possible.

If silver (((goes to $10))) you won’t find an oz for sale from dealers. They’ll hoard too.

Sleepy brain is sleepy

Attached: 2022-09-10 22.49.09.jpg (2780x1798, 3.04M)

>nobody WANTS silver
Meanwhile, in reality

Attached: 1650834185584.png (572x845, 713.41K)

Amazing. At the rate things are going, we are on track to break the comex before end of the year, but just so you all know, this still isn't going to break the manipulation, there's going to be a contingency plan, just be ready and know that the closer we get to the end, the more freaky weird shit you'll see, silver will be priced lower but you'll be buying at higher prices opposed to spot price. There's going to be a few more stockpiles for us to drain.

O and for the rest of you who were demoralised, 160million ounces or so at the start of 2020, and we're down to about 48 million ounces, and every week at most, a million or so ounces are leaving the comex, some silver miners are not selling to the comex any more, some miners are going to be shut down with these higher energy prices, and there's going to be a lot more fuckery in the market. Remember the night is darkest before dawn, things will get worse and freakier, but our money, is OUR money. Silver and gold have been stores of value for over 5000 years.

Attached: 1662834671718350.png (1181x348, 17.75K)

Based thread. It's inctedible how the shills are struggling against the recent observable market behaviors of silver.

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-114532_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 705.71K)

I’m fully aware. Yes they have infinite digits to distort markets. You are here:
The (((dollar))) is currently killing/destroying the worlds economy. It’s too strong and no one trusts the US government. Watch what happens next.

>we're down to about 48 million ounces
45.99 million ounces as of this past Friday

lol the canadian memeflaggot poster from yesterday night and this morning stopped posting when he realised his stupidity in contrast to all the facts and figures was only driving more people into silver.

boards.Any Forums.org/pol/thread/394739721#top

He got fucking raped verbally.

Attached: 1662895863826042.jpg (600x800, 212.39K)

Checked. Excellent post. Thank you.