Young Americans are overwhelmingly giving up on watching sports

Young Americans are overwhelmingly giving up on watching sports.

Attached: 15869.jpg (1200x1200, 385.9K)

Zoomers are all about watching twitch stream and their favorite video games.

Watching American sports is fucking unbearable. Interruptions and commercials every 30 seconds. Fuck that noise.
No wonder your brains are toast and you have the attention span of roadkill

> % of us sports fans
> sports fans
> pre-filtered indeterminate object

typical jew poll

B-but they did the kneeling and everything!…

fuck niggerball

>90 minute soccer game
>ends 0-0
>most exciting European sport

It is called NFL Redzone. Soccer has extremely limited action moments, very boring.

Yeah, it is going to be a lot more leaning towards video games as tech improves. It also has a global audience.

Because they’re fucking boring

Twitch has far less ads and you don't have to spend hours watching niggers play with balls between felonies.

I used to love sports

ALL sports. ANY Sport! Any day any time.

I dont watch anything now. Niggers ruined it all.

Good, fuck that nigger shit. Let it fucking die like all the niggers that get brain damage playing NFL

Good, fuck niggerball

You're not wrong, the excessive advertising made me lose interest in sports. I honestly think the NFL started making up stupid rules just so they can have more ads during flagged plays.

It's probably because spics like european niggerball more

Ads and paywalling. I'm a zoomer. I like sports but it's just not worth the hassle a lot of the time. I'll usually only watch the playoffs or my college's football games.

I remember when Homer Simpson said that the doom of America is next when they start play soccer

Can't wait for all of the articles decrying White Flight from sports

I watch esport.

Mark my words and print, USA will became brown and doomed when soccer became the national sport, and you will have native good players just like Brazil or Argensimia have

You tend to be older by the time you really get into the NFL anyway. It's complex to follow for kids who don't know all the rules and so the teenage years and even early 20s are a bit of a transition period of going from more simple sports to Football. In the end the NFL is the better product so it will win out over other sports.

Not to mention the bigger a sports fan you are the more you tend to be into football over other sports. Casual sport fans tend to watch more NBA as it's easy to put on and have a conversation over while kind of watching it.

The more you're into sports the more you favor the NFL and NHL. The the NHL would improve a lot if it cut the number of regular season games in half. or close to it. 82 games is too many for such a physical sport, and the difference between regular season vs post season Hockey is clear to see. Less games would make the product better..

I've been convincing all my friends to watch Hockey the last couple years

Attached: 1636130156218.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)