The whole North front is liberated now

The whole North front is liberated now
Its really over

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 16.25.09.png (1680x1506, 3.27M)

Imagine being a Russian soldier.

>fought and bled for 7 months
>give it all up in a day

Attached: 1564753314346.jpg (645x851, 84.01K)

Z bros..

Attached: 1662737016994463m.jpg (1024x539, 61.89K)

They killed a bunch of ukros in these 7 months

you don't win by land, you win by your army surviving longer than the other army

>INVADE NEIGHBORING COUNTRY
>LOSE

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS PROBLEM
&&
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 1647159581184.jpg (749x441, 62.41K)

imagine being churchill and invading germany in ww2, but not dropping bombs on berlin, leaving all electricity intact, allowing free flow of goods over the borders, allowing Russia to provide free air reconnoscence and not doing anything about it. Oh wait, churchill did the exact opposite. Putin needs to be overthrown. He doesnt have the balls to escalate.

Kill yourself chink.

That would be true if Ukraine didn't kill far more ruskies

Attached: 1565746203160.gif (1372x1024, 800.43K)

We DiDnt Win anyTHing... bUT... AT LEast we KilleD someONe!

this can't be real since there aren't 6 million vatniks coping about it

>a bunch of white people got killed by white people.... AGAIN
Wow, such a victory

>go on child, kill many more europeans for me
\
\
°°

&

You didn't see the threads yesterday? Checked /chug/ lately?

You guys took a core of farmland and are stopped at the first actual city. Pretty high effort shilling for a very minor victory.

Attached: gains.jpg (947x531, 136.41K)

das rite! putin said 0 rashan soldiers were killed! slava z!

I don't go on this board very often and I certainly don't go on /chug/

>minor victory
>7 months of gains obtained through gruelling combat lost in three days
Why are you coping?

You're talking to a German. That's the only kind of victory they ever had

banan?

Attached: 1662899114145835.jpg (720x631, 290.31K)

PRÖÖÖÖÖÖH

NOW IMAGINE MONKE OPENING A SECOND SIMULTANEOUS FRONT WITH FINLAND
LET ALONE ALL THE NATO BALTS

R*SSIA IS DONE

Attached: 1639839183032.jpg (474x366, 26.64K)

>Due to the brilliant (clearly within the framework of the plan and even ahead of schedule) operation to transfer the cities of Izyum, Balakleya and Kupyansk to respected Ukrainian partners, the territory controlled by the civil-military administration of the Kharkiv region of Ukraine has significantly decreased. As part of the strengthening of the CAA and the fruitful involvement of the released personnel of state authorities, the FSB and the police, I propose to transfer part (at least three border areas) of the Belgorod Region to the Kharkiv region of Ukraine. Anyway, now the partners are shooting there almost as freely as on the other side of the border and there is no fundamental difference for the residents anymore ... for that we will be able to say with good reason after that that no fighting is taking place on the territory of the Russian Federation. I ask you to consider my proposal as a patriotic initiative and my sincere contribution to the internal Ukrainian settlement
Putin-sama's genius knows no bounds.

Attached: 1662847614467037.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

Just waiting for this war to be over so I can go to Ukraine for a few years to help my brothers rebuild and find myself a lovely slav wife.

t. 2nd generation P-Uke.

All I hear is just pure copium

Attached: 1662896632125364.jpg (810x1080, 144.04K)

So now what, just go inside Russian borders and "survive longer" there? What logic is this? You either fight and defeat your enemy or you don't? Clearly Russian doesn't have the stomach to keep this war going which is why their army just up and left Ukraine.

>Enemy sits in entrenched area protecting the land it wants
>No gains by Ukraine in 7 months
>Conscripts do zerg charge into lightly defended farmland and take many losses
>Do doughnuts in the grass and then flee back to friendly areas since there is no where to fortify and hide from planes
>"This is a great victory"

Counting coup is just a ritual gesture. Notice the insane shilling/propaganda bombing. They needed SOMETHING to keep the gibs coming and this was it. Farmland rush.

Amazing that Ukraine keeps falling for this, literally walking into the biggest trap ever devised

>Muh K/D
this is exactly what Americans say about Vietnam and Afghanistan

you're an estonian. Your opinion's worth as much as a wet toilet paper.
sure but they clearly haven't killed enough since ukr. army can take large scale offensives still.

Attached: 1658002508659.png (720x741, 158.66K)

It's fine if you guys want to jerk eachother off over doing a massive zerg charge to take some lightly occupied farmland (before going back to your cities after).

It's the war equivalent of counting coup or doing a door bell ditch lol. "Okay brothers, we will go in with massive numbers and throw toilet paper at the fortified city on the river. This will be epic ownage of the enemy SLAVA UKRA-ack."

>farmland
Why was the Russian propaganda boasting about taking that "farmland" then?

>Take many losses
>no proof
>Takes cities even propagandists admit are crucial to the war effort
>Thinking Russia will return to this front despite never returning to the northern front
>Western military equipment still flooding in
Keep coping. Imagine siding with the subhumans that fucked up a three pronged invasion lmao