So now that the dust has settled we all agree that Jews did this right?

So now that the dust has settled we all agree that Jews did this right?

Attached: file.png (1387x1600, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzNeyQbroUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1631976989086.gif (816x2880, 881.13K)

They've been behind pretty much every shitty thing in the history of the world, so yes.

youtu.be/NzNeyQbroUU

Yea

pentagon crash:

Attached: 1629230915518.webm (358x640, 2.2M)

Yes

they did it to fulfill their prophecy of solomon towers being destroyed in the new rome (america)

I still like the UK version.

Attached: 4FF47462CF1A118C150B96FA8FE9332D.jpg (1080x2132, 807.32K)

I wonder when pol will realize they have been shilled into oblivion

Listen to be you dumb fucks

The feds push stupid shit like “no planes were ever there”, “it was a bomb”, “the third plane never happened”, “Jews did this, Jews did that”, to ridicule and discredit you.
What’s wrong with the idea that the same people who faked the chemical weapons fiasco were the same people responsible for 9/11? Who would that be? Well, probably the same damn people who put Biden in office.

huh?

Lowy/Silverstein
nuff said

Nobody cares

Yes. Israel especially

Towel heads did it with the blessing of the CIA who just allowed it to happen despite having credible info about the plot. We will probably never know the exact reason behind the CIA inaction. Was it simply due to plain arrogance and the feeling of invincibility or did they want a justification for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?

was a mix of saudis, cia, walkers/bush/cheneys, egypt and israel..

I think that most of the parties that orchestrated this? who I miss?

Attached: OhGodOhFuck.jpg (896x1071, 87.99K)

Attached: FcOI54VWQAElEW0.jpg (1080x905, 91.45K)

cia knew of the plot, they let it happen, they didn't expect the towers to come down

This was nothing compared to the massive carnage of January 6th.

>We will probably never know the exact reason behind the CIA inaction.
excuse to invade afghanistan to prevent china from growing influence in the region