Be 3rd year on Bachelor of science in Criminology student

>be 3rd year on Bachelor of science in Criminology student
>field training day at 1 pm
>seniors wants us to drink mudwater that contains a used menstrual pads, a dirty sock and a shoe
>wants us to suck a dick shaped carved wood with raw chili on it
>retard classmates start doing it
>seniors laughing
>tell them I'm not doing this. I'm done.
>"What the fuck user, you're on your 3rd year already and you're quitting because of that?"
>not a fag lol
>shift to economics

Seriously, the audacity of these faggots who tries to be intimidating on the streets is fucking hilarious.

Attached: images - 2022-09-11T211233.642.jpg (415x260, 24.83K)

>here's your trainee juice goy!

Attached: fags.jpg (720x405, 60.11K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: kek.jpg (720x540, 86.53K)

Satanic ritual to give you parasites

seeing the faggots trying to defend those pics because of "muh survival in the forest" is funny as fuck

>Criminal Justice
>Recondo Training
You're in school for a city job... why are they training you for innawoods survival?

they tried to haze me in AF basic at lackland the first night in the barracks. when they tried to get me out of my bunk i rolled over, gave them the deadest stare, and let them know in conversational tones that i would fucking rip their eyeballs out and fuck the empty sockets if they touched me. i slept well all through basic.

Pussy. Adversity breeds bonds.

>You're in school for a city job... why are they training you for innawoods survival?
the senior fags always avoid that question

Kill them

>be 3rd year on Bachelor of science in Criminology student
Training to be Batman?

I mean those guys the first night already graduated BT and weren’t there anymore after that. Of course they didn’t come back and bother you; they were gone to tech school.

Negro ritualism, every institution is filled with sandniggers and normies mimicking them.

Attached: ur-ghey.png (1000x1000, 89.11K)

the seniors pulled dorm guard duty the first 3 nights for us. and my flight mates paid attention to who let themselves get fucked with and continued it.

you're a kike. fuck you

Why would you quit though? do you get a failing grade for not doing this hazing shit? I do not understand

>do you get a failing grade for not doing this hazing shit?
Yep. this faggy shit is mandatory.

Good for you, soldiers are cattle. Literally the lowest caste of humanity

WTF?

>drink mudwater that contains a used menstrual pads

You're getting for free what some pay a lot of money for

that's fucked up
honestly, that faggy bullying was a problem in the 90s Polish army. It gets better with society becoming more aware. Give it a break, until those guys are gone and return then. use the meanwhile time to learn useful trade, like driving or painting or whatever you like. Chances are you will have to deal with less fucked up people next time.
The guys who got humiliated in 3rd year might come for revenge on their juniors next year, it's a vicious cycle. But as I've said, society changes. I don't think so called "fala" is a problem in Polish army anymore.

Typical slav shit Eastern European hazing. Slavs are ALL faggots, literally all.

wait, is that official training or just made up bullying? Because it's former, you've probably have nothing ot look forward to in that field

They were probably used by 48 year old fat women

op ain't slav, mong