EXPERTS warn 'DOOMSDAY" ice cube will end all life on Earth in 3 years or less!

>nypost.com/2022/09/07/antarctica-doomsday-glacier-hanging-on-by-its-fingernails/
>Thwaites Glacier — otherwise known as the “Doomsday glacier,” due to the fact it could raise the sea level by several feet — is allegedly hanging on “by its fingernails.”
Still think voting matters?

Attached: 166290236605366263.jpg (1079x1484, 165.99K)

i remember they said the ice was thinning then years later they found an underwater thermal vent beneath the thin ice

so-called experts have been warning all life on Earth was going to end in two more weeks since......well probably since the first human beings were raping their sisters and clubbing sick babies.

Let's cosplay waterworld with Kevin Costner.
But ocean water level won't rise a single millimeter.
Doomsday my ass.
It's nothingburger.

We were supposed to be underwater by 2000. Shit thread.

i wish "scientists" were correct even half as often as the drugged up, lobotomized homeless man across the street

It's not really doomsday for Canadian and Russian agriculture is it?
Any time I hear this now I just hear "please bail out my Florida beach house"

So, 3 years to nuke China and India

Three more years

>Still think voting matters?
I mean if it's as bad as a clickbait internet article says, then anyone could just make a party that says they will ensure tow boats keep it stuck in anatartica if they get elected yeah

humans are totally able to control where icebergs go at our current level of industry, something like that would be worth 1-7 billions, when white countries have more than 100 000 billions of gdp...per year

>Commiefornia needs water
>We dont pipe them down menacing glacial melt

How is this not a win/win?

Attached: 1310104354710.jpg (334x290, 33.27K)

oh no ! not a few feet !
Only 500 more and they will reach me guys we have to do something !

Keep me posted on that hole in the ozone layer

>Thwaites Glacier

There's absolutely NO WAY that half floating "glacier" will have any noticeable effect on the earth's ocean volume and any "scientists" who say different have gone completely bonkers.

Attached: 1430035911488.jpg (250x250, 11.95K)

>Be a coastal state
>Have the technology to remove salt from water
OMG WE NEED TO PIPE MORE WATER FROM OUT OF STATE.

maybe we could build a pipeline from this glacier to california ?

I have stopped caring about this shit so long ago. It getting colder or warmer would be nice.

Ireland is too temperate. I like skiing and sunny days.

Does this set free some cthulhu sort of monster free that will destroy the world?
Would be kino

Suck my benis

We must increase our carbon taxes to save the planet!

I want to bomb it

They could run tappering channels into California and make salt mines and fresh water at the same time.. AND it would be mostly solar powered.

I remember in 3rd grade (1990) my teacher telling us (not teaching) that we would be in water world by now. This lunatic cunt said the southern tip of Texas would be gone! She said the San Francisco Bay Area would be a different shape with new islands forming.

That's how they get their grant money. Fear sells.

I was born in the 80s and I remember Al Gore saying we'll be underwater by 2020.

>put ice cube in a glass
>fill it with water to the brim
>ice melts
>water is not overflowing
(((experts)))

Ok, and?

God, i sure hope they're right.

>nothing ever happens

Aren't they also trying to claim that interior Greenland and Antarctica are gaining ice but not fast enough? lol

Yeah funny how these predictions are always just 5-10 years away.... just long enough for the general public to forget about them by the time they don't come to pass

Any week now.

Attached: 1645256326989.png (1085x868, 858.71K)

Attached: 1659437239785493.gif (360x360, 4M)

>Democrats warn that ice cube melting in a glass of water is going to raise the water level
Do this experiment for yourself, the water level stays the same. The elites are taking advantage of the fact that most of us failed earth science.

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

Isn't there another booster I can take to prevent this from happening?

I hold a B.S. in environmental science from a top tier research university and you sir are absolutely correct
fuck the limp wristed pussies cause this won’t do fucking anything to temps
don’t pollute
make the water clear and the air pure and get rid of the plastics in the ocean and food chain
a designated country for every race would be nice too while I’m airing my wish list

>we're all going to die of climate change in 10yrs
>global catastrophe

Banks still offering 25yr mortgages

>i wish "scientists" were correct even half as often as the drugged up, lobotomized homeless man across the street
did any scientist claim what the article says or do you just believe any buzzfeed headline you read?

They raised the rates a lot though, kikes are trying to squeeze everything they can from the goyim before the end

They're called updates now and you have to take them every eight weeks user.

It's true. When I make iced coffee when the Keurig is done dispensing the coffee into the large cup of ice it only looks half full for less than a minute and the ice starts to melt the liquid rises higher towards the top of the cup.

I started school in 1990 and I remember at least three waves of propaganda that predicted that in just 5 or 10 years new york and venice would be underwater and severe weather would be destroying the planet - the year 2000, 2005, 2010 etc. 32 years later we're producing more carbon than ever, but we're still waiting for Tuvalu to finally go under... in 10 years time.

Attached: tuvalu.jpg (2600x1732, 350.19K)

Climate change experts have constantly said that we'd be under water by now and it's never happened.
At what point do you stop believing these idiots.

oh no, if experts say it then it must be true