Untitled

Attached: file.png (771x741, 199.04K)

Neither even ukranian most retarded patriots thinks that this war is for nationalism over than fighting by oligarchs of Kiev and to bring globalism to East Euro

>globohomo zogbotism
>nationalism
pick one

coping vatnigger

Attached: 1660812787848728.png (768x719, 304.23K)

>please don't destroy my country and its identity. My people are proud of whom they are and want to be free to choose their national destiny
>IT'S DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!!!!!

it's paid russian shills

Ah yea, its not like they used men from occupied Donbass as cannon fodder. Rest of Ukrainians shoulda surrendered too so they could fight for stinky mongol mutt's wars.

only jews post this meme

You genuinely don't know what any of those words mean do you?

you realize we JUST DID THIS with Iraq and Afghanistan, right?

MI6 did the syrian chlorine gas attacks that were blamed on assad.

In case you forgot, Ukraine didn't start this war.

It's not like they've been killing their own civilians by the thousands for over 8 years or anything.

>globohomo zogbotism
you fucking idiot.

>noooo you cant fight back against people who want to secede from your country

Reminder that people who say "da jooz" are seething kikes. You know you hit bullseye when you see posts like that.

>you should be able to just abuse your own people economically and physically
>then kill them once they try to fight back

da jooz

If Putin was actually based I’d be in this meme but he’s a moderate conservative who can’t mobilize his people like a fascist can. The best you can hope for at this point is Europe freezing running some refugees out but we all know it’s not gonna happen. Revolutionary defeatism by westerners is largely a waste of time, you’re gonna have to bring fascism to your own country, not wait for an external power to bring it to you

>abuse your own people economically and physically
Nigger what?

You dodge your own filters it proves you are a liar and deceiver. You are not me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-092725.png (720x1640, 120.67K)

So nationalism is okay with the left now?

Attached: 1514174294948.png (435x435, 330.68K)

It is Ok if you support Israel and die fighting in a war while your women and children get trafficked to Tel Aviv to become cheap hookers and sex slaves