BREAKING: Y'all unvaxxed Chuds are fucked

>Myocarditis risk significantly higher after Covid infection vs. after a Covid vaccine
>The risk of COVID-19 infection-related myocarditis risk was cut in half among people infected after vaccination (received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine)

The science has spoken. Looks like time is running out for you conspiratard incels.

Attached: Myocarditis.png (1080x1339, 397.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/science/comments/wup583/myocarditis_risk_significantly_higher_after_covid/
old.reddit.com/r/science/comments/wup583/myocarditis_risk_significantly_higher_after_covid/ilc4dkc/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source
reddit.com/r/science/comments/wup583/myocarditis_risk_significantly_higher_after_covid/

>bzz bzz

Your SARSport Freedom Access Gauge (FAG) has detected waning efficacy in your current Vaccination Status©. Expired Vaccination Status© will remain inactive until Two (2) Weeks after your Booster© is administered. Be advised that you must schedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® within 48hrs to avoid penalties and/or d̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ compulsory attendance at your local State Q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Recovery Centre

Failure to comply with updating your Vaccination Status© may result in your Social Access™ being temporarily restricted indefinitely. Hospital Access and Voting Attendance may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Social Gathering and Personal Contact may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Travel Movement Restrictions (TMRs) will be restricted to the following locations:
>1: Home
>2: [null]

To autoschedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® appointment, select from the following options:
>1: Freedom™
>2: Freedom

Remain at home and wait for your Health Update Safety Hearing directives. HUSH notifications will be sent directly to your registered smart device. Be advised that TMRs are in effect and enforced by Police and Military personnel; breaches may result in fines and/or im̶p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ isolation in your local D̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Recovery Centre

Please keep the SARSport biodata app link open as the appointment is being processed, to ensure your current Health and Bio-Identity details are correctly submitted to the Blockchain. Due to longer than usual b̶r̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ wait times, have your Vaccine Passport© and/or regional Vaccine Card© with s̶u̶p̶p̶l̶e̶mental Booster® data available. Be reminded that National Passport documents no longer provide sufficient identification. A HUSH operativ̶e̶or will be with you as s͟o͟o͟n as p͟o͟s͟s͟i͟b͟l͟e

>T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ (you) Global Citizen

Attached: 20220911.jpg (800x920, 159.72K)

You have to go back

>source
>reddit

>Reddit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

After the first dose maybe but then after the second dose the vaccine pulls ahead and that isn’t even getting into the whole booster thing.

old.reddit.com/r/science/comments/wup583/myocarditis_risk_significantly_higher_after_covid/ilc4dkc/

>damage control after an user postet this
saged and reported

Attached: 1660386288035402.jpg (396x595, 28.48K)

YWNBAW
IWNTTV

Ya, except you're up to 4 shots and a few infections now because your body will never develop antibodies against any thing except the spike protein. The unvaxxed got infected once and developed antibodies to all 30+ expressed surface proteins.

Also it's a blatent lie because we know what causes the side effects (the spike) and we know which produces higher concentration of spike protein (the vaccine by over a 100x)

Sure doesn't feel that way.

Don't forget to get your flu shot too. It works in sync with the COVID vaccine.
>Verification not required.

Attached: 1657443514074.jpg (975x600, 381.24K)

Cool, now go ahead and show me the study that proves the vaccine COMPLETELY protects you from the risk of myocarditis from the virus, rather than adding its own risk to the risks of the virus itself.

I’ll be fine thanks

Attached: 8F51ACC5-F815-474C-B92E-B78EE7237FAC.gif (540x404, 3.85M)

Trans people live in your head rent free. Maybe it's time to get out of the closet, sweetie

Attached: 1655615656011.png (1510x1785, 860.37K)

>significantly higher after Covid infection vs. after a Covid vaccine
the vaccine doesn't prevent infection
you will be vaccinated and also infected
are midwits really this stupid?

still not getting it(the jab)

>myocarditis rick higher after covid infection
>vaxxed still get covid
I don't think the predditor mods understand

Just keep getting boosted

Attached: FcT3fdSXgAEmTkV.jpg (2048x1138, 246.42K)

>394858522
what motivates a lying piece of shit like you? /thread

Attached: myocarditis vaxxed vs unvaxxed.png (1047x882, 168.97K)

oh and you will never be a woman you sick freak

Checked

Noice I will use this pasta (I swear I'm not same fagging)

I wouldn't do that

Attached: 1638746178491.jpg (369x433, 32.37K)

>Source: we said so!

not getting the jab, probably not surviving the depop bioweapon. so it goes

Are people really taking this bait
Do not bump thread, let it die please

The vaccine both lowers the risk of getting infected and reduces the average time a person is infectious. Try reading a reliable source next time instead of this braindead drivel that gets parroted on Any Forums

> r/science
> GIMME DAT SCIENCE
stroking and hemorrhaging retards are literally writing these articless.
> on my 5th booster
> still going strong with my cough of death constantly sick
> waiting to drop dead but first lemme laugh at them unvaxxtards who are SO DUMB
> dumb like rock, literal dense moron
kek

Attached: 1662430629829230.jpg (713x611, 76.1K)

damn I hate reddit, i've had at least 200 accounts banned. Time to make another!

Attached: shudditdown.png (345x647, 41.96K)

Attached: 1654216576780.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

>The vaccine both lowers the risk of getting infected
it doesn't prevent infection
your "study" presupposes it is one or the other
it isn't
say some more dumb shit retard

Nope!
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true
Study conclusion:
>in a workforce representative population, using best available study design (prospective recruitment, contemporaneous control subjects, phantom scanner calibration, blinded analysis, full data availability to other researchers), there are no detectable persistent cardiovascular abnormalities 6 months post–mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 compared with matched case control subjects.

archive.ph
/Medsw

Attached: 1654301603426.jpg (1175x818, 84.25K)

Imagine thinking this propaganda would work here. OP is a shill or a retard.

>reddit

The site of Chinese bots on European vpns spreading absolute propaganda. Will not go there.

>source: CNN and Dr. Fauci because they said so and are on TV

Nice propaganda moshe. Still never taking the clot shot

Trans "people" live in their own head and in minecraft, much like the "vaxxed."