Happening???

(8:49 am) Something just exploded in the building next to one I'm working in. We felt the entire building shake. Will post more updates.

Attached: 91172261.jpg (768x1016, 99.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-aS25vVjMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UPDATE: I think there is a rescue plane coming for help. Thank God!

Attached: 91120182.jpg (1000x500, 18.2K)

i don't think they would be able to get away with 9/11 today maybe im just feeling white pilled but seems to me too many HQ cameras would have shown how orchestrated that event was

Just remote poted a couple airliners into some buildings. If anything it would kill all the stupid homogram plane conspiracy well poisoning.

hi i come from the future today the world changes forever AND it was the jews (and their saudi causins) PD dont let usa invade iraq or libia. AVOID AT ALL COST.

Donald Trump was flying the plane!

Neat

Attached: 1623320726039.gif (100x100, 17.67K)

Under rated thread

Nobody in here understands what happens to steel in a fire. It expands.

When the steel expands enough it sheers the bolts at the ends.

Normally the steel has fire proofing around the steel to prevent the heat from getting to the steel. The building in this case used asbestos.

When the plane hit it ripped the asbestos firewall right away allowing the heat to penetrate the steel.

Once the bolts sheered at the ends the building collapsed inward from the weight above collapsing and sheering the bolts below.

The buildings were also likely poorly built due to Bullshit politics in NYC.

The reality is the whole thing wasn't some freak conspiracy but instead just the realization of an empty broken system that's pathetic.

The response since 9/11- pathetic, the state of the country in 2022- pathetic. Everyone in media.everyone in politics. Everyone that is fat. Everyone that is dirt poor. Everyone that supports the brokeness.

When you accept that nearly everyone is pathetic and work on yourself to not be pathetic you will realize how fucking broken everyone is.

Seriously how many of you are reading this and not eating healthy, not lifting and working out, not reading books and listening to quality information.

Instead you like everyone else is pathetic. At the end of the day nobody has discipline and nobody holds themselves or anyone else accountable for their patheticness.

WOAH MUH GAWD! I JUST GOT ALL 100 STARS IN MARIO 64!!!

Post nose

Bump for rescue plane

First prove you had sufficient fuel to reach the failure point in Young's modulus, uniformly, across the given volume, in the time frame given, such that you can posit collapse into footprint not once but twice at close to freefall. You can't, there's insufficient volume for the fuel given the types available to achieve your temps. But try for us here anyway.

it's already after 10AM in new york paco

0/10

>no updates from OP in an hour

lads...?

>OP felt the crash of Yoshi fired out a cannon

oh no

Kike

Listen to Bill Coopers 9/11 broadcast as it happened. This dude called everything and was murdered a month after.

youtu.be/6-aS25vVjMI

I just heard one of buildings collapsed. Just watch Bush start a war over this shit.

I know who did it. Confirmed by Howard Stern that it was the towelheads.

>sent from my AOL account using my Windows 95 SE machine

Now explain Tower 7