Trannies

What can we do about them? Should we save them? Or should we let them 42% themselves?

Attached: 1653277362925.jpeg.jpg (692x390, 42.53K)

Can't save somebody that doesn't want to be saved.

fuck off u meme flag tranny nigger cunt faggot

Nigger cunt faggot kike chink

IGNORE. THEM.
I swear to God you fuckers have a tranny fetish. There can be no other explanation as to why there is a 5000% overrepresentation of them on this retarded cartoon site.

Attached: 1660274130816448.jpg (2000x1102, 2.6M)

chuds are eggs. no other explanation

Eat shit .

Narcissa perm banned me for saying I jerk off to his troon face

They are freaks and abominations. They have no place in this world. Let them kill themselves, nothing with value is lost.

eat estrogen

Based

>everyone disgusted with uncanny valley tranny sex perverts is a secret tranny sex pervert (just like me)
The depravity of the tranny is only exceeded by his ego which is only exceeded by his mental illness.

Women deserve trannies harassing them

Attached: 1632497961816.png (1212x828, 1.37M)

You know if you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you spend obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

If trannies weren't abominable freaks they would think about killing themselves evey day. Imagine desperately wanting to be a woman but knowing that you will never be a woman.

Increase to 100%

Can someone translate what zipper crotch is trying to say here?

if this were a real girl she would be an exotic beauty unfortunately she is a faggot man

On god senpai, fr fr nop.

Attached: 1645724225634.jpg (628x611, 227.94K)

tell us user, are those trannies in the room with us right now?

>secret tranny sex pervert
are you a fucking boomer? you obv sound like one. or are you just retarded. anyway touch grass. or just, you know, die

Asmongold shaved?

Chop them cocks boys! Zipper them tits! Get out of the gene pool! Quick! Quick! Quick!

We gotta get those numbers higher.
All leftists should get their genitals mutilated irreparably. The more that do, the higher chances they will anne hero and take some of these kike dr's out with them.
Never interupt an enemy when they are making a mistake.......
#TransLivesMatter

>gets btfo, screeches about boomers
You will never be a woman. You're a twisted disgusting freak of a failed man.