Do you prefer Bluey or Paw Patrol?

Do you prefer Bluey or Paw Patrol?

Attached: 2937.jpg (1280x1280, 197.68K)

Do i look like a 5 year old?

Stay in co pedo

I prefer the blood of an american being spilled by a feral nigger, just 5 minutes away from a McDonald's.

Bluey is 100% wholesome kid programing. Only thing worth watching on disney+. Paw patrol is jew garbage.

I want to see a pitbull maul every single creature in that image, they all look soulless so they deserve it

ive never seen either but i would pick bluey. those 3d computer animations look shitty

>Big government worshiping
>Race mixed family
Gee. What lovely choices. Kys OP

Attached: authority_man.jpg (1050x751, 308.44K)

I don't watch either as I'm not a child, although just from these two images I'd have to side with bluey, paw patrol has that bland sterile CG look to it

paw patrol for 'batin
bluey for wholesome content.

Can you stop being angry for a while and just enjoy wholesome cartoon dogs?

You have to be over 18 years of age to post on Any Forums.

I like paw patrol because the pro-cop message pisses off liberals

Stay in co, we know you have kids in your basement locked up

Why it is always Americans who have this mentality of being obsessed with children?

Serious political question i see... Bluey.

Neither. Classic Looney Toons, Tom & Jerry, and cartoons from the golden age of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

Attached: 20220910_121840_0.jpg (768x1024, 91.61K)

>NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY CARTOONS AIMED AT 2-7 YEAR OLD CHILDREN ON Any Forums!!!!!!!
Why is it always groomer pedophiles that make threads like these?
Neck yourself.

if you have a problem with us, then get the fuck off our website, foreigner

You must be at least 30, if not older, am I right? Also based answer.

kys leaf

Cause you do have children in your basement, do Reddit memeflags fags really need to cry about American flags being so right?

Sup man, was just in brevard few weeks ago.

YIFF IN HELL FURFAG

My kid likes bluey more. But preferably this weired brown girl who turns into a animated girl and hangs out with cats

>girl who hangs out with cats
Miraculous Ladybug?

I prefer yardwork and gardening with my kids.
I prefer reading and drawing and counting games with my kids.
I prefer piano lessons and singing with my kids.
I prefer walking and hiking and amateur botany and bird watching with my kids.
I prefer teaching my kids good manners and respect for people to whom respect is due.

Tl;dr I prefer interacting with my family.

Entirely different shows. That Pup Palls shit on Disney is more akin to Paw Patrol. I'd say Bluey is more analagous to Peppa Pig.
I have kids and have had to watch both shows extensively. Paw is just a marketing arm for a toy line, no different than say Transformers, and lacks any depth even if some of the episodes are pretty good sometimes. Bluey is just a wholesome show about being a family, kids using their imagination and meeting them halfway as an adult. Bluey is far more entertaining and somehow isnt full of globohomo.