Wanna See What Happens in Underground Tunnels and DUMBs? PART 3

Previous breads:
tl;dr access underground satanist society through abandoned closed down psych hospitals. Get to the basement/lowest level and you will find the ladders/tunnels as an entry point.

Attached: 1661186176732610.jpg (1675x1199, 348.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176)
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uy6U1BeuPQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barmanou
wingmakers.com/writings/nerudainterviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=MDwOJOTvLzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild_(born_1886)
beneathvt.com/tunnels/
youtube.com/watch?v=moQz6AO8nYg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundling_Hospital,_Dublin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked and you said killing them will get the killer killed, himself. How so?

checked
Christ is King

>take actual good information grounded in reality
>proceed to schizo larp some absolutely retarded shit
>a fucking leaf
Every fucking time

Attached: 1660239612848705.jpg (757x1436, 714.36K)

Another thing that people don’t think about is where this opponent is. Communists talk getting rid of money as if its sitting around in bank accounts. Really the money is in play: its everywhere and in everything. The same with the agents: they are everywhere; and in everything including the Earth (Gia). You think you could get a team together and assault some castle, take out a lord and get some gold and rescue some kids.

That won’t work, because they are underground. Like with Chinas organ trade (more or less common knowledge, in 2012 South Korea discovered almost 20’000 “vitamin pills” being imported from China that were actually made from boiling infants bodies down into a fine powder. There was no international backlash. abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176) so are bunkers for the elites more or less common knowledge. However this is young money. The real elite used ancient catacombs and natural cave systems that have existed for thousands of years. There are tunnels underneath each city, and this is where the enemy really is.

You would have to map tunnels, invade them, cut them off, clear them piece by piece, and then reinforce the exits and starve them out.

FUCK THE TEMPLE OV BLOOD AND FUCK THE CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uy6U1BeuPQ

Attached: 1661125924064905.jpg (959x720, 203.83K)

red rubber ball reporting in

Attached: red-leader-1655918730923.jpg (1920x1080, 222.27K)

Also I had asked you about history, about a successful war against the Moloch fags, where the Moloch fags had way better military tech. Do you know of what I speak? There was a spiritual component as well.

there is a disused mental asylum near my town. people used to Urbex there until it came out the last owners had just "left personal patient medical information" there when they left and even though the patients are all dead they needed to hire several guards to patrol the area.
Don't make me go back there again, shit was 3spooky5me

CHECKED + makeshillsseethepilled

what do you know of the wingmakers or the story of dr. neruda?

Oh just fucking do it user, what is there to be afraid of?

Where are they? Haven’t landed in the new bread yet lol

>be me, nogunz bong
>Be exploring Asylum because anons online said do it faget
>armed with naught but an unlicensed spoon and flashlight against whatever I find in the tunnels
what could go wrong?

Nope, their payment keeps getting delayed.

Because it's the elite of society with swaths of Judas types serving them at mid/low level. You can kill some, but make sure you are not afraid to die. You would be a martyr/saint, a righteous act.
Yes
Ah, I am not sure off hand. Egypt for a period of time?
There you go. That's the one.

fallen angel tech. the nephilim giants. a pakistan researcher was killed studying them.
>The Barmanou allegedly possesses both human and apelike characteristics and has a reputation for abducting women and attempting to mate with them. It is also reported to wear animal skins upon its back and head. The Barmanou appears in the folklore of the Northern Regions of Pakistan and depending on where the stories come from it tends to be either described as an ape or a wild man.
>He later researched the Barmanou extensively in the 1990s, but was murdered in Afghanistan in 2002.
Daily reminder we have sattelites in space viewing the edge of the universe and yet scientists are still puzzlded about the origins of our dna.

forgot sauce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barmanou

Attached: 1430061136852.jpg (720x960, 63.17K)

>Digits
Gotta burn some kids, I guess.

fall
break legs
die

Can't you apply for a hunting loicense? A bolt acrion rifle or single shotgun would be infinitely better than a ladle.

No guns. Hmm. Take frens, and frens carry wasp spray and bbq forks. That wasp spray should do the trick, get the eyes and mouths.

If you encounter junkies just pretend you are one, looking for a place to tweak. Act a bit mad.

Don't have knowledge on that.
Yeah you need a gun, even if you go incognito strat with a suit, if you get caught you'll want to die fast and ideally take some of them out.

It's really important for the extractors to bring items with them to collect DNA samples, evidence is necessary when the case goes to court. Pro tip: If U don't want to get into combat situation avoid descent on full moons or other satanic high holy days. Forgot to mention this in this last thread.

read this wingmakers.com/writings/nerudainterviews/

Chekem, what are the odds of this one? Could find other places, but this had literally a fucking van outside.

Bear spray. 35 feet spacer between U and the enemy is nice when the heat is on

I feel the amimutt was just too autistic he allegedly said he was stopping but he said that a few times lel

sir you claim in previous threads that if i go down such a psych hospital i MUST wear a tuxedo

but if i get caught you say i am supposed to say im just some abandoned buildings tourist or a shizo homeless dude

that doesnt make any sense, what tourist or homeless person would break into a closed down psych hospital in a tuxedo?

wouldnt exactly that get me busted and killed?

im afraid you slipped up here senpai

Those digits DO NOT lie

yall mother fuckers are literally planning on dying.
Don't give a shit what technology they have I will fuck each and every single one of them up.

I was just reading this out loud to the wife (who used to work in a mental asylum), she confirms casually "yeah there is load of tunnels under (name of mental asylum). Also another hospital where she briefly worked has a network of tunnels under it.
I've been to the above many times, I can see no legit reason for there to be tunnels.
>mental asylum
See above.

Thanks user. Any decent tl;dr you can provide in the mean time? If it's aliens bad/good I think it would be alien false disclosure. Aliens = demons.
Good odds that most of them that aren't demolished but closed down are entry points, yeah.

based beyond belief

youtube.com/watch?v=MDwOJOTvLzE

Attached: 1662571950118438.jpg (750x413, 41.95K)

>Because it's the elite of society with swaths of Judas types serving them at mid/low level. You can kill some, but make sure you are not afraid to die. You would be a martyr/saint, a righteous act.

Ah, I see. Humans will revenge kill.

>Ah, I am not sure off hand. Egypt for a period of time?

Yes. Precisely. The end of the Second Intermediate Period. Moloch fags had chariots and bronze, and half of Egypt under their control. The Moloch fags had identified with Set (without understanding the mystery fully—they really do suck at the esoteric and occult), and so a series of heroes just counter memed the full mystery play.

Tao = Osiris
Ahmose = Horus

Kikes btfo so bad they had to AU fanfic the event into “Moses” and “we wuz slaves.”

My point here is that the kike keeps identifying with what they see as a hedonistic/chaotic principle without realizing the universe has a baked-in remedy for that.

My point? It is not hopeless at all, and actually heroism is very much on the menu for the suffering people of this world.

Attached: 97CA0676-67FE-41E8-8A34-261A71F36899.jpg (735x572, 315.61K)

You keep repeating the same thing for 3 threads.

Tell us a story instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_de_Rothschild_(born_1886)
>Evelyn Achille de Rothschild (6 January 1886 – 17 November 1917) was a British banker and soldier. Born in London, England, he was the second of three sons of Leopold de Rothschild (1845–1917) and Marie Perugia (1862–1937) and a part of the prominent Rothschild banking family of England.

Attached: laviniaderothschild_the_hidden_empire.jpg (2320x1386, 393.07K)

Kek I saw Antifa get a mouth of bear mace in 2017, was pretty funny

if anything, then i would suggest reading the fourth interview followed by the fifth. the fourth interview talks about how our world works, the triad of power (humans) controlling humans and whose bidding they are doing.
the interviews in the whole show the world of deception and it will make the average human reader completely attack whats written. the fifth interview focuses on the spiritual aspect.

beneathvt.com/tunnels/
I'm gonna check these out.

Continuing from Basically, Masons view God as a tyrannical ruler who wants to enslave humanity. Such acts of cruelty such as torture, cannibalism, homosexuality are a way for them to spit in God's face and show they are free. Blood rituals are not that common with Freemasons. The biggest well of power seems to be sex magic. The source of their power is Saturn, the Sun and the lord of light, who sends his minions power. The Earth is actually a battleground between light and dark. Masons are obsessed with this motif. You can see it in almost every movie, book, and game ever made. V for Vendetta, Star Wars, Foundation, Destiny etc...

ghost hunter user signing off. will catch up a bit later and do some digging. could probably get the building layouts from libraries in the areas that have open sourced zoning laws. use your heads anons and don't go alone. maybe /fringe/ is lurking and can tell you how to ward off demons before you explore.

How to find and recognize entry point ? Are they marked, hidden, always in the basement ?

Great image, but I felt this modification will make it even more useful in most threads in the future.

Attached: huge faggot.png (757x1436, 1.42M)

Yeah and? It's not my problem so why should I care?

what you want to find is the bricked up tunnels.
thats where the real whack shit is
and the abortion area in childrens hospitals.

>Basically, Masons view God as a tyrannical ruler who wants to enslave humanity.

Petulant children

>The source of their power is Saturn, the Sun and the lord of light, who sends his minions power.

Kek imagine they think this is true. The only source of their power is hubris and financial fuckery.

why don’t ypu mutts take a few friends, put on your walmart plate carriers and grab your ar 15s and go to one of these places

>im specifically talking about teen pregnancies in the childrens hospital.
because they are already vulnerable people let alone being in that situation lots of girls go missing that way.

Based, happy hunting user

yes sir please keep going down into the depths that is right you can only find new adventures pls do the needful

Pussy faggot

beneathvt.com/tunnels/
Anyone want to join me?

Attached: 1662525853775380.png (613x970, 636.25K)

>394854387
Before I go to the psych ward, I'm gonna check out an abandoned general hospital that's closer.
It always has an inconspicuous car parked on one side and a security guard on the other.
Police for some reason frequent there, no idea what they do.
Before I lok for entrances in the hospital building, I will check out underground passages and what even seem to be tunnels or bunkers.
These are a few feet from the building and I think locked.
I don't want to dox myself and say any more details but let me say there is a nice basically newly built road to there and entertainment for rich people, who definitely go there judging by the cars.
It's the weekend so I guess why not check it out.

Oh snap U just sparked an idea. I'm gonna scour Craigslists adds to see if Antifa types are doin any recruiting near major abandoned psych hospitals. Maybe crisis actors. I have a hunch there is a stronger connection with Antifa and occult practice then given credit for. Good lookin out!!!

What a childish painting.

VERY RELATED
youtube.com/watch?v=moQz6AO8nYg

>Kek imagine they think this is true. The only source of their power is hubris and financial fuckery.
Yes... Deception. False light. Saturn. Lucifer.

and do what? they are military we would get shot at the gate. already know this country is lost and serves satanic forces. maybe there are some areas they do good things for the future of humanity. need an action plan

Ehh now i want to go and check few of them. But I don't have any proper weapons.

the last two threads there have been a couple of uber autistic anons reeing at OP a Bulgarian and ami but they seem to have got tired. threads like this its better to watch and see if any anons post some good stuff instead of actually take it seriously.

oh i am not hunting ever again. I refuse to go back to those places.

Not actually underground cities but there's truth in the stories.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundling_Hospital,_Dublin

They are recruiting in hipster bars. They recruit through the DSA. If you have any occult groups in your town they will also be lurking there.