Progress is WINNING! #OpenBordersForIsrael

The Jewish people must learn how to be multicultural, otherwise the Jewish people won´t survive. Jews must learn that racism is old and obsolete! Israel should accept at least 1 million Sub-Saharan African immigrants. #EndRacism #BlackLivesMatter

Attached: Open Borders For Israel Samuel Cohen Progress is Winning.png (950x650, 225.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.64a.17?ven=William_Davidson_Edition_-_English&vhe=Wikisource_Talmud_Bavli&lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en
gab.com/BlackScorpionNationalists/posts/107153371061150952
gab.com/BlackScorpionNationalists/posts/107223833056528812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1652568388467.webm (480x600, 2.37M)

If you want to maintain your own nation, then why do you want Israel destroyed? Jews would agree with your goals, except of course elite deracinated Jews, but it's like that for most of peoples.

Ah, so many kikes.

Attached: Gay Faggots Jews Kikes Hat Hats Ugly.jpg (671x824, 132.98K)

Because Judaism is satanism.

As you can see from the print, child sacrifice to satan is allowed in the Talmud by passing the child through fire OR by handing the child over to the priests of satan. You just have to do one or the other. This alone should be enough. (Source: sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.64a.17?ven=William_Davidson_Edition_-_English&vhe=Wikisource_Talmud_Bavli&lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en )

1) A Jew

Founded: "The Church of Satan" (Jew Anton LaVey)
Founded: "The Satanic Temple" (Jew Malcolm Jarry)
Wrote: "The Satanic Bible" (Jew Anton LaVey)
Wrote: "The Satanic Witch" (Jew Anton LaVey)

2) The Talmud

Transgenderism derives from the talmud (the six sexes of the talmud). It allows for having sex with a girl as long as she's younger than 3 years old (and 1 day specifically) and a boy younger than 9 years old. It also allows for women to be whores, to lie to, steal from and kill non Jews. The talmud also speaks of Jesus, the Son of God, as a demon-possessed sorcerer who worshipped a brick and who's now in hell boiling in human excrement and semen (Forgive me Father, for I have to speak the truth).

3) The actions of the Jew.
This list makes it clear, who the father of Jews is: gab.com/BlackScorpionNationalists/posts/107153371061150952

4) Jesus told us 2000 years ago that the father of the Jews is satan.

5) Judaism is the result of babylonian satanism: gab.com/BlackScorpionNationalists/posts/107223833056528812

6) Jews have been expelled from 60 % of the countries in the world. (111 countries). In total, the Jews have been expelled more than a 1000 times. One of the most common reasons was that Jews practiced satanism and always attack God. As you can see in America today. They always remove religion, they attack Jesus, they removed the Bibles from the public schools in America etc.

Just like a father can never be friends with his daughter's rapist, a man or woman of God can never claim to love a Jew.

Attached: Satanic Jews from The Talmud.png (1105x666, 87.2K)

Also from the Talmud.

Attached: Talmud ped 3 years old.jpg (809x639, 135.05K)

Based

based

Attached: 1659631368093.jpg (540x440, 52.22K)

PROGRESS IS WINNING GUYS! #OpenBordersForIsrael

I love Jews. They taught us how to be multicultural when they said "without diversity, you won´t survive". I now understand that diversity is our strength, but our Jewish friends deserve some strength too! Therefore, we must call on Jews and Israel to open its borders. There are tons of Sub-Saharan Africans willing to help the Jewish people survive.

Attached: Open Borders For Israel Samuel Cohen Progress is Winning (2).png (900x600, 164.52K)

There are 38,000 blacks in Israel and they have deported all of them. They're so diverse.

Attached: No blacks allowed in Israel.jpg (1517x1116, 438.53K)

Someone start a change.org petition to get Israel to accept 1 million Africans. This is the best thing we can do to expose them.

Jewish overlords want it, that's how their useful idiots shapeshift and subvert other groups from the inside by looking like them.

>niggerkikes
The ultimate parasite

Attached: 1643450019112.jpg (777x758, 59.65K)

kek

if you call them out they will say," but da hall of cost "

ah jeez

Attached: 1647764759589.jpg (960x1080, 143.45K)

I am just grateful to the Jews and I wish to start a movement that aims to give back to the Jews by promoting mass immigration to Israel.

Attached: Open Borders for Israel 4.jpg (664x592, 86.09K)

Using Barbara Lerner Specres words against her

Thats fucking disgusting, all those deranged woman should be shamed and excommunicated

every day i see more ethiopian-ashkenazi couples and that makes me very happy

They're changing their camouflage because they're counting on whites losing their power and status in the world.

no its just that jews are notorious nigger lovers
germany won and jews lost

Attached: literally idf the future of israel.jpg (1300x960, 485.51K)