Have faith that all women will be reincarnated as men so that they know our pain

Have faith that all women will be reincarnated as men so that they know our pain.

Attached: maxresdefault(8).jpg (1280x720, 98.2K)

wtf are you on about, being man is great

The opposite is also true. So in a way, trannies are smart to kill themselves

I hate that retarded cunt so fucking much.
Every time I see that whore and the stupid hentai face she always makes it makes me want to punch my computer screen.

Sure thing bucko. Sure thing.

Attached: Screenshot_82.png (600x600, 433.73K)

The problem with reincarnation is that you can't learn anything on account of all your old memories being erased

I said have faith.

shut the fuck up turk

they'll be reincarnated as maggots at best. their morally corrupt soulless and hedonistic degeneracy isn't doing them any karmic favors.

No matter how disgraceful they become, they will always have worship of 3rd hole.

This is why i say have faith that they reincarnate as men.

How would they reincarnate without a soul?

Just have faith.

Based. I also would like to kill that bitch. I understand people wanting to fuck her but don’t understand why people don’t want to bash her skull the moment they see her.

What if chuds could be reincarnated as trainnes?

probs where faggot come from then

Attached: 1659123409809655.jpg (1200x1099, 362.34K)

Attached: hmm.webm (946x1076, 892.37K)

>men are reincarnated women
your gay

I have no stake in coomdom,

I do however hope that i reincarnate into easy-mode. Who wouldnt?

If you're that jealous of women why not just transition already

Because i cant change my chromosomes..

You should indoctrinate them that they're FTM trans, works wonders. Have a couple of trans friends who are FTM, pretty good people, would be great tomboy GFs, if not for the whole trans thing, but oh boy are they fucked with life.

Good thing no-one is walking around with high-spec microscopes then hey? So it matters little.

Ill never have a working uterus nor make my own eggs. I never be a woman, i was not born into easy mode and thats just the brass tacks, i will not kid myself.

You think women achieve easy mode via their chromosomes and uterus? No. The social role of womanhood is what gives them this.
Infertile women still live tutorial mode for example

Ill never have a female skeleton. And trannies will never pass. Those that do need photo filters. They are always gremlins IRL.

the girls I knew growing up understood but naturally forgot. not these young girls though. too distracted to process the moment at a young age so it was never recognized. not their fault.

Why wait though?,they should have equality in this life and know how bad it is.Instead of bitching for generations .Wasting time is not something we can afford as a civilization. The tests should be quick and rough. In the end we get a seat at the big boy table. win-win

Attached: 1660539617209977.jpg (1024x996, 89.81K)

Fpbp
Women have it easy in life, but their mental capacity is much much lower than ours. We can see the world for what it is, and how it is. Women will never truly understand anything. Great men have created millions of inventions, and built everything that exists today. Our forefathers worked the land, and built the cities we now live in. We now work to maintain them, and build new ones. Men should be proud no matter how much they are shamed. This world is ours.

>we are smarter and can see hell in 1080p, they can only see hell in 480p

I never understood this argument. Ignorance in bliss.

Women are NPCs of genders.
When you realize that, life is great.