Does God favour Hindus and Jews only

When I was growing up, I would always wonder something that nobody else ever said.

Why did God in the Bible, show such favouritism to the Jewish people over the Egyptians and others? Every story in the Bible mentions the Jews being beaten down and saved at the last minute... He literally killed babies of the pharoah so Jews could run away

Even Hindus, the keepers of dharma and the Vedic masters, the universes great gurus. I always wondered why Alexander the great and Genghis Khan who had been so dominant couldn't defeat the Hindus.

Everytime the Hindus were on the ropes and about to be genocided away into the dustbin of history like so many others were, some incredible miracle came to save them.

I've now concluded that Hindus and Jews are the most loved people by the God entity. We're all just side characters in their epic story arch

Jai Shri ram, I'm joining the great Hindus if I've got a chance Haha

Attached: images (1rrr.jpg (739x415, 40.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bxWdKAUsPVI
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Yehudi#English
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch this
youtu.be/bxWdKAUsPVI

The god of the bible is the demiurge who is also satan.

>Why did God in the Bible, show such favouritism to the Jewish people over the Egyptians and others?
You either read the Bible, or didn't. Don't fucking lie.

It literally says God made a covenant with Avram. Fucking asswipe. Read better next time.

>Jai Shri ram, I'm joining the great Hindus if I've got a chance Haha
You say Jai Sri Ram and then say you want to join the Hindus? You're a poor like me. Show flag meme faggot.

Indians are super religious. ~80% religiosity.

The demiurge is your "dummy urge(s)" keeping you trapped in a fake life.

The earliest christians believed Yahweh was the demiurge, and also believed the demiurge was satan.

Interesting

But I've already read most of the Bible, this isn't new to me

I need to read the Vedic texts... They're too difficult though lol

>Does God favour Hindus and Jews only
No.

>Why did God in the Bible, show such favouritism to the Jewish people over the Egyptians and others?
He didn't. You should read the bible.
>He literally killed babies of the pharoah so Jews could run away
No, that was Israelites not jews. Why do you keep capitalizing "jew"? That's a pretty odd thing to do. Is there something about your nose that we should be aware of, rabbi memeflagbergsteinowitz?

Maybe that's why they're so blessed

I know Hindus went through hell during the Mughal era and the invasion era. I get sad when I read their recent history

But their ancient history is magical. They're genuinely blessed and seem to have the truest connection with the God entity. Them and Jews to a degree.

Hindus were given the best, most fertile land for food and shelter. They had the Himalayas to keep out most invaders, and had the great coasts as a natural barrier

They had Krishna come to them so early in their history to teach them stuff. He didn't go to anybody else, He went to the people he thought were good enough to hear his epic message

The most amazing part though is that how many thousands of years have passed since the Brahmans first started the Vedic age, and they still carry that torch today... All the other ancient cultures were wiped out, bred out or converted to something else

Hindu history is like a fairytale... I hope the new golden era starts soon

>No, that was Israelites not jews
Jews are thr tribe of Judah you moron. That's where Jews comes from. Judah -> Yahudi (Aramaic) -> Jews.

You're a moron to disparage a race and not know their origin.

Will you at least agree with me that Jews are extremely lucky??

If they're not favoured by God, they seem to be mighty lucky

They were given a promised land, the other Arabian people had to eat dirt in the desert lol

>Jews are thr tribe of Judah you moron.
No they are not.
>That's where Jews comes from.
No, it comes from Judean. A citizen of Judea.

You aren't very good at comprehension dear Hindu friend

I've read the Bible. And yes Abraham had the covenant with God but that is my point

Why did God decide to show so much love and grace to this pathetic group of slave people in the desert?

They didn't build the pyramids or do anything special , but here they were being given miracle after miracle, including the promised land, the exodus and Jerusalem

Have you seen a single picture of what India looks like? Do you REALLY think God favors these people? If these people are in God's good books we should probably worship Satan.

>They were given a promised land, the other Arabian people had to eat dirt in the desert lol
Is everyone on this board a moron now?

YHWH literally went to all tribes with a covenant and only Avram's descendants agreed.

The Jews repeatedly say that their covenant with YHWH is not exclusive. Other races and tribes can have their own covenant.

The covenant requires the Jews to deliver a global organism to YHWH. That is, the Jews are glorified managers of Earth.

YOU CAN LITERALLY CALL UP YHWH AND UNDERCUT THE JEWS AND TAKE THEIR PLACE.

Faaaaack. Some people are just morons.

There is no "god" in the bible, if you actually read it Yahweh is a lord, and there are multiple lords / gods.
Also the snake wanted to give humans intelligence, so the snake is the good guy.

>No they are not.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yes. They are. Now fuck off.

There's a difference between Jews and Judea people

It's a misnomer to assume that modern day Jews are the same people of Judea

Because the creator has to protect the dual state of truth and maintain them safe from mutual destruction, that's why the Jews are so afraid of meddling so much with the Hindus and they know its better to just leave them alone.

You are lost bro...

You either haven't travelled much or read much. Either way you have no idea lol

God in Bible criticized more jews in Bible than any polposter.... Let's put facts

Literally you are send to slavery, after became the choosen people

Yeah these people are clearly blessed.

Attached: garbage-759.jpg (759x422, 80.92K)

>It's a misnomer to assume that modern day Jews are the same people of Judea
You meme flag morons never learn.

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Yehudi#English

Knowledge is literally at your fingertips, but you choose to be an idiot. Faaaaack.

The Jews were never Gods favored people.
The Hebrews were.
The Jews of today are not the Hebrews of the Bible.
The Jews in the Bible were literally called Pharisees, which means to stand apart, snake, poison.

Jew here, we believe we are descended from the Hebrews of the Bible and most serious history and archeology supports this notion.

What we today call "Jews" are Edomite and Canaanite.

The Jews of the Bible were Israelite. Most of the original Israelites, of whom the Bible was written by, to, and for, went north after the Assyrian exile and eventually took the name of the land they settled in: Europa.

Enough. Jews are from the tribe of Judah. Pharisees are supposed to be from the tribe of Levi - from Aaron, Moses' brother.

There are no Pharisees anymore. Only Rabbis. Because Pharisees specialized in oral tradition and transmission of knowledge. This became impossible after the destruction of Solomons temple.

Learn you ignorant fucks. Learn.

23 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother.(A) 3 They became prostitutes in Egypt,(B) engaging in prostitution(C) from their youth.(D) In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed.(E) 4 The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.(F)

5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was still mine; and she lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians(G)—warriors(H) 6 clothed in blue, governors and commanders, all of them handsome young men, and mounted horsemen. 7 She gave herself as a prostitute to all the elite of the Assyrians and defiled herself with all the idols of everyone she lusted after.(I) 8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt,(J) when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.(K)

9 “Therefore I delivered her into the hands(L) of her lovers,(M) the Assyrians, for whom she lusted.(N) 10 They stripped(O) her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women,(P) and punishment was inflicted(Q) on her.(R)

11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this,(S) yet in her lust and prostitution she was more depraved than her sister

You've never been outside of Poland

You probably didn't know that for most of history, greater India held 30 percent of the world's wealth

Even their poor had gold from head to toe

And more importantly, they survived for thousands and thousands of years and never lost their homeland

Unlike many others... Even your poor polish people lol

>Why did God decide to show so much love and grace to this pathetic group of slave people in the desert?
Because, you know, having difficulties shape your mind to be more smart overall?

>Why did God decide to show so much love and grace to this pathetic group of slave people in the desert?
Because Abraham was the only purebred son of Adam left. That's it.

Good point

I'll give you that

Abraham and David were Hebrew. Not Jews

But Jesus himself said he was the King of the Jews

So I guess it's just a word game

>no the bible, roman historians, greek historians, and DNA are all wrong!1111
>self serving jewish lies are the real truth!1111

I live outside Poland and while I know about India's past history the fact is that it's a country of literal diarreah nowadays. Besides, God doesn't go anywhere NEAR the equator, he hates the humidity. Equatorial regions are far from God's love and attention.

>Jews are from the tribe of Judah
Repeating a lie will not make it into truth.
>Pharisees are supposed to be from the tribe of Levi
No they are not. Pharisees are not "supposed" to exist. There is nothing biblical about judaism.

You also believe:
You are Gods favored people
You are the only people on earth
That Christ was a blasphemer
That a rabbi can defeat God in a debate
All this while also having a disproportionate level of psychopathy and other mental illness (which is associated with a rejection of truth)

"God" favors jews because yahweh is the ethnic jewish tribal god. Pic related. The bible is almost entirely lies and fabrications, as can be expected from jews. Christianity is a hoax to enslave and weaken the goy nations to make them easier for jews to subvert and conquer.

The actual God favors hinduism, because Hinduism is the closest thing to real Aryan spirituality practiced on a wide scale in the world today. Anyone who adopts hinduism will be blessed.

Attached: 1631795779573.png (961x1912, 182.24K)

>Even their poor had gold from head to toe
0% chance this was the case. It would've buck broken their economy. Which is what happened when Mansa Musa gave every pleb gold.

>Everytime the Hindus were on the ropes and about to be genocided away into the dustbin of history like so many others were, some incredible miracle came to save them.

Examples? Also are you the same user who discovered Hinduism after traveling through Thailand and Cambodia?

>Because Abraham was the only purebred son of Adam left. That's it.
No you fucker. There was no purebred descendent even during Avram's time.

YHWH LITERALLY HAS AN AGREEMENT WITH AVRAM - MANAGE EARTH, MATURE ALL SOULS ON EARTH FOR HARVEST AND YHWH WILL ALLOW AVRAM'S DESCENDENTS TO RULE EARTH.

THE COVENANT PERMITS A TRIBE TO BE THE BRAINS OF EARTH.

THAT IS WHY JEWS CONTROL PARTICLE PHYSICS, NUCLEAR ENERGY AND THR INTERNET - BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE THR FUCKING BRAINS WITHOUT CONTROLLING THE NERVOUS SYSTEM

Man, you're all morons.