Even though I got to school at 9am they didnt tell us anything after 3pm. I felt gypped

Even though I got to school at 9am they didnt tell us anything after 3pm. I felt gypped

Attached: 911-tv2.jpg (1400x1867, 688.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-nLpqDK3f6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boomer ass tv set

retard

i could see it out of the window in my classroom

Faggot geoflaggot nigger is always a faggot

Jesus betamax Christ.
A lot of boomers did buy betamax tape decks.

Attached: 20thCentury1970s.png (952x612, 1.13M)

I saw it on the news before I left for the bus. This event was legitimately the beginning of me realizing that almost everything the government tells us is a lie.
>Place crashes, terrorist passport and ID conveniently found in wreckage
>Pentagon hit, no wreckage anywhere
>Building 7 just decides to follow the lemmings and collapse all on it's own because all the cool buildings were doing it

No one had really trusted government and media since Vietnam. But we had no idea how low and fucked everything could really get.

Attached: 20thCenturyMuhRacisms.jpg (906x960, 49.19K)

That isn't a beta max, it something even more stupid
youtu.be/-nLpqDK3f6o

soviets didn't tell about Chernobyl for a few days

Holy shit how did you know that?
>Single head system
Jesus it must have been FUCKING AWFUL.

Attached: 20thCenturyPlayground.jpg (640x647, 96.92K)

It was huge, weighed 50lbs, and the tapes could only do 100 minutes. So it was obsolete as soon as 2hr movies showed up on TV.

Attached: IMG_4984.jpg (2448x1836, 1.46M)

It is also curious that the fucking thing has the UHF/VHF channel changer knob thingers on it. Before my time.

Attached: 20thCentury911D.jpg (1434x1600, 887.68K)

Top tier technolgy.

and the tapes were massive too

Attached: SDC11233.jpg (2048x1536, 1.24M)

then you avoided the trauma based mind control

>50lbs
Fucking tank. And was surely designed with the lightest materials they could scrape together. Takes me back to the days of those giant free standing arcade games. Was like trying to move a heavy refrigerator. And if you broke the screens, which was challenging really, NO ONE BREATHE!!!! YOU'LL DIE.

Attached: 20thCenturyBar.jpg (1024x787, 128.82K)

>Superbowl 20
Holy hell. I was in the 4th grade.
Doubtful.

Attached: 20thCentury911B.jpg (682x1024, 131.09K)

I skipped elementary school on 9/11 and we had direct TV back then. Nothing was really on that day but every channel around nine had one of those banners that said tune into this channel for an emergency announcement, etc. Honestly I didn't think it was a big deal because I had seen footage a year or two early on the Oklahoma city bombing coverage. About an hour later I feel asleep and took a nap. That day was comfy for me.

I was in sixth grade when 9/11 happened.
When we got back from lunch, the teacher told us and we spoke about it for the rest of the day.
The media did a wonderful job at implementing an idea into the minds of the sheeple because all I can remember was: ''Osama Bin Laden, Osama Bin Laden, Osama Bin Laden''.
Those controlling the medias can make you believe anything if you are not careful.

hard to make it light when the lightest material you got is metal. based nips for electrical engineering

Attached: IMG_6188.jpg (3264x2448, 3.14M)

>VR1000
Nice. Thanks man, I had never even heard of this. A few years back I made a point of getting a hold of one of those old circa early 80s tanks of a receiver. Thing looks kind of like that inside. I use it all the time.

Attached: ArtBellAntiChrist.jpg (1024x694, 83.69K)

Its strange, so I started working on my dad's vr1000 in 2019, at the time there was almost NO information about it. Now i got to youtube and there's a lot of videos about it, and people talking about buying and selling them. It's video quality is on par with VHS, (and it was made by the same companty) bu beyond that there's nothing too special about it

Collectible like anything else that's rare I guess.

Attached: 1505125392_world-trade-center-attack.jpg (1200x892, 421.27K)

>VR-1000 family of VCR

You could use the fine tuning controls to unscramble 1980's Playboy channel on cable.

They let our school out early that day my teacher was spasticly freaking out cause her sister worked in the world trade center, I remember walking home and watching the whole thing in confusion

Attached: 1662693981630369.gif (600x338, 3.68M)

Iwas at DisneyWorld. The tourists mostly left in a rush. The ones that stayed, we all got moved to the Dolphin hotel. The parks stayed open but were empty, except for the maybe 200 of us that hadn't gone home.

No lines. Nice.

Attached: PRI_191883598.jpg (1700x1665, 628.76K)