MISTAH PUTIN YOU RIE TO ME! YOU SAY RUSSIA STLONG AND DEFEAT WEST...

MISTAH PUTIN YOU RIE TO ME! YOU SAY RUSSIA STLONG AND DEFEAT WEST, BUT RUSSIA WEAK AND SHIT! YOU MAKE GRORIOUS READER ROSE FACE! FOR THIS DISHONOUR, WE TAKE FAR EAST DISTRICT, AND YOU DO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU WEAK BITCH!

Attached: 619513_1.jpg (590x350, 28.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0aLrQMLqfY
edition.cnn.com/2021/11/02/politics/china-suspected-silo-fields-report/index.html
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/42772/china-tested-a-fractional-orbital-bombardment-system-that-uses-a-hypersonic-glide-vehicle-report
youtube.com/watch?v=7YFU4KaJSSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ukraine! My sides!

You joke, but you just know Xi has to be watching this with a sinking feeling that his own ambitions are likely sunk.

Чeй Кpым, cвинья?

preview of united states social credit score system
youtu.be/C0aLrQMLqfY

пocлeднee китaйcкoe пpeдyпpeждeниe

its funny because Putin probably said something like "watch this" to Xi right before the war

i was just thinking about this
if china decided to build a bunch of nukes, threaten to cut economic support and demanded outer manchuria for itself, what could monke do about it?
i don't think they would be able to sustain being blockaded and sanctioned by most of the world

>if china decided to build a bunch of nukes,
You are aware that China is a major nuclear power, right?

BTW, Xi is most likely celebrating this happened. Now Russia is going to be China's vassal. China will be able to get a major northern oil and grain supply line completely under their control and Russia will just accept all their demands because Russia is cut off from the rest of the world so they have no other choice.

>major
i thought their arsenal was a minuscule franction of that of russia
like, orders of magnitude smaller

Based Xi

china was unironically going to win either way. say what you will about the CCP and their disgusting cult but they know how the world works and how to use that knowledge to their advantage.

>a-achtschually GEOTUS Putin is fighting for the white race and this is all a feint!! He's winning bigly and destroying globohom-ACK

Attached: 1660812787848728.png (768x719, 304.23K)

Attached: Desktop 2019.09.21 - 22.09.13.01.mp4_snapshot_04.42.50.672.jpg (3840x2160, 952.12K)

They're building hundreds of silos and expanding their nuclear arsenal with hypersonic orbital bombers

edition.cnn.com/2021/11/02/politics/china-suspected-silo-fields-report/index.html

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/42772/china-tested-a-fractional-orbital-bombardment-system-that-uses-a-hypersonic-glide-vehicle-report

nukes are fake and so are "hypersonic" missiles

Only in Puccia.

>"hypersonic" missiles
literally WWII tech
youtube.com/watch?v=7YFU4KaJSSc

Attached: submarine uboat launched v2 rocket missile.jpg (450x297, 37.34K)

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has, in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. The blessings of Chinese plasma stealth technology, undetectable hypersonic combat vehicles, quantum direct-current electricity, neutrino submarine detectors, gamma titanium mono crystal turbines, quantum aircraft carriers, unmanned autonomous A.I. tanks, near-space ballistic air-to-air missiles, super light tanks, +2km range airburst rifles, quantum enhanced railguns, 5G Remote Surgery, magnetized plasma cannons, and quantum superalloy drones will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

Return to Middle East, Tyrone, China have more IQ than half of Western Europe, is far less anti-white than western media

dont care monkey i like seeing slav gore on both sides you ungrateful larping monkey
you got a puppet government bitch

Attached: jew crane.webm (636x356, 554.89K)

Xi will made rockets to Russia, USA will made Kiev kneel to negros

I hope you get conscripted soon

lying monkey nigger i hope your family gets raped pussy
i already harassed a pussy ukrainian that lives near me hanging his foreign flag and told his pussy ass to go home and fight
I'm asian btw

Attached: 1662846070754363.jpg (750x809, 232.18K)

you forgot to include the RT tag