Kefalz now owns the prizecow, kiwifarms

Will null the pedo just hero himself from being outplayed by a single troon? Why are troons so smart just one can outsmart an entire forum of incels?

Attached: 1650523552704.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

anyone who brags about intelligence is a fucking moron

Targeted harassment is not free speech.

Accurate, but I'm not bragging about my own abilities nor do I think I'm superior.

you can't read so good, can you?

Accurate.

Trans women are smarter than trans men: They used to be actual men.

better not get a job gaurding a library, tehn

Used to be and still are.

>used to be

Attached: 1650826422524.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

Null in a wig passes better than Lucas lol

>Kiwis
Banished to dark net
>Keffalz
Still a man

Pyrrhic victory or stalemate?

Well, biologicaly speaking, yeah, they are men. But to me, they're neither men or women. The only thing that remains is merely a mock of a human being.

such is the price of degeneracy

This pedo tranny litterally did nothing but whine.
And you are wrong, most people don't give a shit about trannies, most of the tranny posting of ANY Kind are trannies themselves or lgbt. And half of trannies are going to kill themselves anyways when they realize they are deranged and have cut their dick and balls of.
It has nothing to do with anti immigration. Right wing is just stupid american fraud and lies. And when free speech finally ends on all platforms so the double standards go away, and you can work on making rules against fraud labels and mislabels and mischaracterization, all this 'muh right wingers' and this is going to be a suspendable offense. And ofcourse Any Forums deleted etc. you also going to see that.
I think it will be a system shock to idiot trannies when they are not allowed to in any way attack or subvert hetero people. Right now they only got protection but nobody protect anyone against evil trannies and the nasty shit trannies say about others.
This double standard cannot be maintained forever precisely because it relies on free speech which everybody outside USA hates at this point because of about a decade of american lies and bullshit..

And imagine calling someone a virgin because they don't want their country invaded, literal warfare. You are so fraudulent i can see why people want you dead. This is 2nd thread i've seen one of you idiots in, the other you posted with euro flag and made like 14 posts.

Get fucked, the illegals don't care of you, the refugees don't care of you, the immigrants don't care of you, nationalists/patriots don't care of you. You are not relevant in any way and the idiot way trannies and homos interject themselves in something they should mind their own business with just make everyone hate them.
In actuality nobody care of homos they just want them to leave them alone and shut their gigantic mouth up.

How long is it going take take for you idiots to realize barely any Any Forumstards give a fuck about that cesspool. Any Forums is obsessed with politics. Kiwifags are obsessed with ppl. SO UNLESS THE LOLCOW IS A POLITICIAN, GO AWAY

The male brain is superior to the female brain, no female could outplay a male. YWNBAW

Also to hear from A LITERAL HOMO OR TRANNY how you need to have more sex or children, and somehow then you are fine with your country being invaded..
HOW STUPID ARE YOU..

A homosexual, never going to have real children. A tranny, never going to have children or a family, especially if they 'transitioned' aka got mutiliated for 150.000 dollars making big medical a fuckton of money preying on delusional idiots..
So how you can you AS A HOMO OR TRANNY sit and say how its the importance of children and the importants of sex. Atleast whenever some 25 year old virgin have sex HE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A CHILD..

And also it was never about birthrates it's only about stopping invasion if that's not stopped all such things are mathematically irellevant.
And it is invasion, i don't even call it immigration anymore unless i am forced to be ultra polite. it IS INVASION, calling it immigration is insincere. Because there's no cap on it and you apparently can't send them back either or you are a literal nazi according to american liars..

>they're neither men or women
So a eunuch, then.

YWNBAW Lucas.

Attached: what a joke.jpg (386x239, 17.84K)

>Pol is obsessed with politics

user I...

No one here cares about kiwitrannies, kiwitrannie.

>How long is it going take take for you idiots to realize barely any Any Forumstards give a fuck about that cesspool. Any Forums is obsessed with politics. Kiwifags are obsessed with ppl. SO UNLESS THE LOLCOW IS A POLITICIAN, GO AWAY
Dude i want to kill both Any Forums and kiwifarms, so i'm more than fucking happy. I'm totally anti free speech. I want Any Forums deleted and the other social media platforms invaded, sued and forced to change their policies to have no double standards in any direction. Which means trannies get fucked, racist niggers and jews gets fucked, cause now they can't even say anything about let's say they hate germans. WOPS can't say that or you get fucked.. I'd love to see their fucking heads explode HAHAHA. By having EXACT SAME STANDARD..

Nobody who is into politics and isn't a stupid troll or anti european bullshitter like 80% of this board, give a shit about homosexuals, don't give a shit about taking away womans rights, don't give a shit about taliban, don't give a shit about nazism or adolf hitler, etc. etc.

They confuse their own larp and trolling here with what people they pretend here say. On platforms with normal users and more user authentication they can't play this stupid game.

This stupid tranny idiots and her friends been going here for a few days and celebrate how much she 'owning kiwifarms'. Good burn it to the fucking ground, where free speech and any such one sided protections belong. Who are these kiwi idiots but the fucking biggest morons and assholes. They belong in the fire along with this dirty evil tranny who want to force convert little boys and give them hormones.. And eventually the trannies are going to be gotten around to being neutralized politically by removing all the protected classes and removing their ability to attack other groups. They going to fucking LOSE THEIR TINY LITTLE APE MINDS.

the leftists are equally disgusted by them they just ignore them

they should write a history book about their hi-jinks and dramas wow

>Pol doesn't care about troons.
>Every thread on poll will have some abreviation of trannie somewhere.
>Brazil flag

Missing link says what? Pretty sure they do care about trannies.

Attached: 1650524078044.png (1170x814, 368.3K)

KF did nothing wrong

Attached: keffals exposed.jpg (1055x881, 175.8K)

>the leftists are equally disgusted by them they just ignore them
What is going to be interesting when the inevitable happens in a few years or so.. When you know finally the knife comes to the big social media corporations and they are forced to remove double standards from their ToS. This involves taking any socalled 'protected group' and disabling them from being able to attack other groups.. What is the point of being lgbt and tranny if you can't sit and hate on straight people all day, they going to be stripped of their entire identity GOING TO BE HILARIOUS.
Why you even a tranny except to be a special creature that is more individual than others. But if you don't scream and say you victim all the time nobody care if you different! What is a tranny but someone always trying to hate on straight people and talk about their self inflicted ass wound to the fucking pelvic region.. And dress up like a woman and generally be deranged. IF THERE IS NO AUDIENCE WHO CARES THEY ARE SO SCREWED.

And they keep going here, cause there trannies and trolls and idiots here, and they say
>why do you hate trans so much
posted by a trans for the milionth time.
>oh look i look up this content and it is about trans
WOW WHO IS POSTING IT?
a trans person.. ^^

i'm glad to see the lolcows were freed from the kiwifarms dungeon but hopefully the natural cycle of bullying will soon herd them away from the public

Nah, eunuchs are a different story. It dependes on why they're such.

>hero himself
>not using the term properly
Go back. You're not even a well researched shill

Attached: 1661689387755362.png (803x794, 460.28K)

pretty much this. the only place i here about the is here

*hear about them

Kiwifarms are just as disgusting idiots as this stupid tranny whore.
>Missing link says what? Pretty sure they do care about trannies.
No they don't. Is cause it started a meme because of trannies on a discord were raiding Any Forums like 20 times over the last few years and so they became a joke of like you will never be woman and fuck off tranny
And then they just say it about EVERYONE who look like they bad faith or some derailing nonsense anti euro shill..

Like you post whatever crap, there's like 3 people who are like
>dilate tranny or whatever
And what is that response to, stupid trannies raiding this place with nonsense, and also posting endless tranny threads and trying to bump them up to get attention.

It's fake created, total artificial. Also because NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TRANNIES, NOTHING ABOUT MASS INVASION HAS TO DO WITH
IT. nothing, there's nothing about it that has anything to do with a fucking person who cut his dick and balls off and put on a dress and makeup.

You know what's even more honk ilicious than some trannie pushing back some flock of spergs?

The fact the head pedo now wants them to play dead to weather the storm from, ahahaha twitter. If that doesn't show from their china operated site that the axe wounds win. What the fuck does?

Attached: 1662457857663229.png (562x780, 41.1K)

I kinda miss kiwifarms, but it's not like I've forgotten all the silly people they mock. Now I just go straight to the source of the lulz (the cows).

Plus since kiwifarms has been down I've been spending more time on Chimpout. So I guess it's been a net positive? I dunno. I just wanna laugh at retards and niggers.

Attached: 1662595725555212.jpg (640x621, 50.97K)

>pretty much this. the only place i here about the is here
Who is posting it you stupid meme clown..
Any Forums is not a group, and it's FILLED with stupid homosexuals and transsexuals constantly trying to post shit and get attention to themselves.
In reality nobody cares.
You ban tranny posting only ones hurb by it are trannies who make the thread.