ISRAELI WHISTLE-BLOWER: VIDEO PROOF GOV'T KNEW VAX IS DANGEROUS

>Video:
rumble.com/v1iw8u1-steve-kirsch-israeli-government-moh-bombshell-covered-up-known-long-term-va.html
>Article:
stevekirsch.substack.com/p/exclusive-proof-that-the-top-israeli

>gestalt:
• kikes didn't bother with following up on vaxcattle
• when they did, belatedly start counting the six gorillion®, a real shoah was revealed
• continued with the pharmacological pogroms nonetheless, cuz Moloch must be sated

Don't forget to boost up, vaxcattle! #NoRefunds

Attached: vax--MENS_REA.jpg (989x1105, 323.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oYtEO4m_WTU
doctorswithoutborders.org/latest/palestinians-left-out-israels-covid-19-vaccination-success-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Drawing attention away from Pissrael as culprits yet again.
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Either the chosenites are monumentally stupid, or goycattle are not getting the same vaxx as them.

Based Australian QT3.14 bashed covid and the New World Order for an hour straight
youtu.be/oYtEO4m_WTU

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-061102_Brave.jpg (1439x1508, 496.31K)

le bump

They're known for sacrificing their own, and non-Shitsreal bred kikes ("reformed Jews") are considered below goys.

Attached: ben-gurion--SACRIFICE_TO_MOLOCH.jpg (800x722, 206.71K)

Le Freudians slip

Attached: vax--TRUE_EFFICACY.png (1053x553, 474.37K)

israel jas quite a low vax rate at 66% vaxxed, whilst australia is above 80% and many other european countries

>Oz numbers
As 'accurate' as the "died from CoVID" lies.

>must be in contact with the medical system to be counted
>if "unknown", heaped into the "unvaxxed" category to bolster numbers or "unvaxxed and sick"
>less than a 1/3 of those coërced into one or two hits, have gone back for thirds; and only crazies go beyond that
>many got saline, as is mandatory in all experiments
>all judiciary and politicians exempt
>all with money, power, sway certainly dodged it (see; 2,200 Spanish elites busted with fake vax documents)

If you believe ANYTHING the corporate-government-media troika of mendacity spouts, you should vax yourself in the retina.

Attached: vaxxed--STAGED (3).webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

"we never MADE you take it!"
lol, no refunds!

Checked. Surely Biden will nuke Israel over this?

Attached: Nicehat.jpg (750x686, 71.45K)

i got fired for not taking the vax, everyone i have spoken to got vaxxed just about

YALL WONT DO SHIT

GET THE JAB

Attached: 785886.jpg (640x480, 30.98K)

>SOME RANDOM DOCTOR WHO LIVES IN ISRAEL SAYS THINGS AGAINST THING THAT IVE ASSOCIATED WITH JEWS AND LIBERALS! IVE BEEN PROVEN CORRECT AND NOW I MUST SHARE THE NEWS WITH EVERYBODY WHO IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR SO WE CAN CONTINUE OUR FANTASY LARP WHERE WE ARE THE ONLY ONES RIGHT IN A WORLD THAT HAS BEEN INDOCTRINATED BY AN EVIL SATANIC CULT!

Attached: 1642984752156.png (1240x1568, 217.62K)

doctorswithoutborders.org/latest/palestinians-left-out-israels-covid-19-vaccination-success-story
lol. lmao even.
fyi the all caps and seething avatar make you seem pretty angry

Attached: 1631532895239.jpg (720x739, 41.94K)

Got a real source?

Reformed Jews are a product of freemasonry. Even the Jews had to sacrifice some of their own to a reformation. The idea of a pure bloodline is never the goal and mixing of bloodlines is exactly what they want. The Canaanites were mixed race, and that is their goal for all of humanity, by mixing the races they are destroying Shem's bloodline.

You are not fully vaccinated.

Mommy

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 33.33K)

>We have the full video and we have the slides that were presented; use the Contact Me link if you are a health authority and want to see it before it is released to the public.

>In December 2021, they tasked an outside expert panel led by Prof. Mati Berkowitz, a leading Israeli expert on pharmacology and toxicology from Asaf Harofe hospital, to examine the safety data they collected over the next 6 months (from early December to the end of May, 2022).

>The panel presented their findings to MoH personnel on or about Jun 6, 2022 in a Zoom call that was secretly recorded. They found that the COVID vaccines were much more dangerous to people than the world authorities admitted. They found serious adverse events that were never disclosed by Pfizer or any world government. These adverse events were also not found to be short term as the public was told.

>They also determined causality, something no other world health authority has ever been willing to do (because other governments never looked at the data either). Causality was both obvious and easy to prove using the re-challenge data that was collected (you can’t do this using the US VAERS data, for example).

KEK RIP in pepperonis Bozos

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x224, 7.77K)

get me source on that nigga

nice digits
was Netanyahu involved? Who am I kidding of course he was I remember the clown video the whole politcal caste was involved. I guess its time for Palestinians to get angry again and divert attention. For are the schemes Israelis really act like cattle themselves. Why?

Dont care didnt take it.Enjoy your life vaxxtards and dont forget to get boosted