MRNA therapy turning vaxxies into the undead

yeah that same one shown before..and its getting worse ( she was 2x jabbed ?)

tiktok.com/@cynnchaa/video/7141106218763898118?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

Attached: jabbie.png (556x912, 957.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj518A2KYQY
youtube.com/watch?v=7kGnfXXIKZM
youtube.com/watch?v=vhmtoAYVRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=539UQ-6wC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=sNklS0lzlgA
youtube.com/watch?v=mekYtUezTLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>severe external eczema
Been noticing this on a lot of people lately. They're shedding skin like reptiles. It's not just vaxxies either. People who had the tests done also got this.

This looks like radiation poisoning, but where the fuck are the rads coming from?

She clearly says she had a topical steroid addiction. You get a severe rash if you stop taking it.

Family is vaxed except me. Right hand has dry skin, been this way for a couple months

>You get a severe rash if you stop taking it
>Clueless about her DNA being changed to produce the spike protein..for the rest of her life

Use lotion when you wank, you wanker.

had a friend get this same shit after getting the vax. He was wrapped up like a mummy for weeks with seeping sores. No bueno.

Attached: 1662807482734300.jpg (945x703, 55.96K)

The dry skin is on the top of my hand user

Uh dumbass? 5g duh

Attached: 1662733866422344.gif (500x382, 166.78K)

Is it the phone itself or just the 5g towers?

Im on my 12th booster

> picrel t. me

youtube.com/watch?v=xj518A2KYQY

Attached: f0569e0c86872fd64bce120eab8bfe62.jpg (654x1140, 190.52K)

Probably because of excessive make up and sunscreen use?
I don’t know. Im not a womxn to know.

Not how it works. Cells producing spike protein are destroyed by the immune system.

i dont think the vaccine caused this, maybe it exacerbated her eczema which caused her to use more steroids, this is a clear case of TSW. which has been a thing long before covid.
>tfw right now im typing this in the middle of an eczema flareup
>im using zinc paste bandages as wet wrap therapy for my arms
>i tried dupixent and it just gave me a chronic fungal rash on my neck
all these doctors and shit are faggots and dont know shit. nothing works. i look like a fucking leper

Attached: yearofthegf2023.jpg (607x841, 88.04K)

Fake and gay. SAGE

Attached: 0AFFDF2F-3B72-470C-8D2E-1A16C0A345B7.png (1239x1080, 1.42M)

Have you tried collloidal oatmeal?

>muh vaccines
let it go you dumb nigger no one cares

There’s no way a vaccine does that kek it’s all fearmongering propaganda by clever Jews who want to exploit the niche market of unvaxxtards

anyone know what tuberculosis of the spine is? met a guy who has it and I cant find much on it. seems like a made up disorder to conceal it from him.

yeah, you wish. I will take any opportunity to remind vaxxed people that they got vaxxed.

name it and ive tried it. the only thing that works is using a steroid but you cant use it for too long or youll look like OP's pic

Attached: 1656627407870.jpg (888x1024, 136.47K)

Every electric device emanates its own electrofield.
You can get one of those smart meters yo measure radiation.
The newest street lights are extra sketchy and all the same everywhere england brazil even here we got the last week dont look this one up there isnt a bunch of videos.

Attached: 1662809053592647.jpg (786x1024, 36.92K)

Attached: hey_there_smoothskin.jpg (800x572, 150.8K)

It's very well known just not common in 1st world countries. Its also called Pott Disease so looking up that will be more helpful

thanks, appreciate it.

snib ..snab

Attached: sssture.png (645x656, 1.02M)

Attached: 089.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

>mRNA therapy turning vaxxies into the undead
It either turns them into the undead, or it turns them simply into the dead. No refunds.

Attached: Karen Croake Heisler got the Pfizler (TheCOVIDBlog.com-2021-09-22-Covid-Vaccine-Vaxx-Die-Off-Damn-The-Unvaccinated-Irony).jpg (2250x2048, 984.62K)

>LARPing as spaniard
turn off the vpn kike
>Not how it works. Cells producing spike protein are destroyed by the immune system.
And she will be healthy as ever..till she drop dead
>i dont think the vaccine caused this
she said it was right after it and made before and after videos

you will never be a real woman

>t.

Attached: regroot.jpg (898x549, 62.76K)

>This looks like radiation poisoning, but where the fuck are the rads coming from?
Has anyone ever placed a geiger counter near the COVID vaccines? I wonder if anything might be detected from that?

Attached: I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine (Thumbs-Up-Amputated-Hand-Vaxx-Jab-Injury).png (805x800, 603.03K)

OH GAWD I'M REGROOTING!!!
AAAAAH!!! NIGGER!!!
MUH REGROOTS!!!!

She desperately needs to get on the anti-jew Any Forums healthcare plan: fast regularly, get plenty of sun, do not ingest seed oil poison, get the ninety essential nutrients, a modicum of activity.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kGnfXXIKZM
youtube.com/watch?v=vhmtoAYVRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=539UQ-6wC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=sNklS0lzlgA
youtube.com/watch?v=mekYtUezTLE

She's of course fucked from getting the jew lethal injections but following dr. Any Forums's diet prescription can ease her suffering on her way to the end.

Attached: 1627650677310.jpg (640x758, 108.32K)

that's where you're wrong kiddo. Your immune system stops reacting to the spike protein eventually. It's called first antigenic sin and all these people are getting it. it's like taking small amounts of poison oak and eventually developing "tolerance." Whereas the urishiol in poison oak is not intrinsically dangerous, the spike protein IS dangerous if it continues to circulate.
My deepest condolences go out to these people. The future for them is truly not looking good.

Attached: CDC-Changing-The-Definition-Of-Vaccine-Orwell-Animal-Farm-Change-Vaccination-COVID-19-Orwellian-Dystopia-Clownworld.jpg (1000x1000, 335.69K)

>or it turns them simply into the dead
lots of evidence for that

This scarred the shit out of me for a second I thought that was eggman

Attached: proxy-image (7).jpg (800x1106, 236.9K)