The political implications of Jaw Surgery

Has anyone here done Jaw Surgery?

Seriously thinking about it as i have an Overbite (overjet teeth)
How fucked am I?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 14.46.07.png (1308x934, 1.51M)

this is modern day white western men. plastic surgery to look beautiful.

and someone once told me that western "men" arent femanine bitches

You have to wear braces for years and then do the surgery. It's not as simple as your dumbass thinks it is. If you want it, you need to start treatment NOW

unless your jaw is non-functional, I would advise against undertaking any major corrective surgeries. if your jaw
works and does not cause discomfort, why change that?
food for thought.

I already did that. Almost finished my invisalign treatement (upper teeth and lower teeth) too.
My teeth are almost perfect now.

But now my orthodentist was talking about jaw surgery hence why i am thinking about it

that's antisemetic

>unless your jaw is non-functional, I would advise against undertaking any major corrective surgeries. if your jaw
>works and does not cause discomfort, why change that?
that's the question. I have been told that my jaw ould cause health issues at a later stage. Or my doc is just trying to jew me.

I cannot believe a white man would get cosmetic surgery you people are fucking pathetic grow a beard if you're ugly lift weights and get rich.

The sheer volume of cosmetic surgery that both men and women undergo to fix their shitty genes in the modern age is going to result in some hilariously dysgenic people in the future.

fuck off. Its not just a "cosmetic" surgery. Look it up. Its also about health.

It is cosmetic, if you made it too adulthood with no issues you likely won't have any in the future

>with no issues
i suspect i have sleep apnea and my jaw cranks when i fully try to open my mouth. Is that normal?

You're just trying to justify your shitty genes, when you get a GF now that you have a Chad Jaw, she's gonna look at older pictures of you and realise you're frauding, and figure out you have shit genes and you're not breeding worthy, she's gonna leave your ass and get the law involved. Just be you

you just know he spent his entire life up to that point feeling miserable about his jaw too, decades he could have spent on improving himself, developing a skill set and advancing his career. a real man moves forward no matter what and makes the best of his circumstances.

i already have a gf and do failry well with girls ( i sometimes sleep with other girls)

muh facebook feel-good motivational quotes

you retard, i already have a good job. who gives a fuck about that shit.

needs 5Head surgery desu

you're pathetic lmao

Dont care just dont breed and spread your shitty genetics.

zoomer fag

better to have a shitty jaw than mongol eyes like you do

You can correct it without surgery. Once you let them fracture and reset your jaw it will be permanently weakened and likely to break anytime you get punched or get in an accident

Nodrn diets are dogshit and orthodontist do more harm than good.
So they should be public funded, it would erase the neet and incel problems and help the fertility rate and overall happiness and morale.

projecting much? only a zoomer would be as vain as you

wtf do men actually look like left pic except the fat ones?

Don't need the jaw surgery unless you're experiencing chronic pain. Fix the overbite and keep your teeth healthy. That's it.

Eat less goyslop. It's always soft and squishy, like a cheeseburger or whatever, and that doesn't stimulate the muscles in your jaw. I think most chinlets look the way they do because of their diet. On the other hand, people who eat lots of steaks with fat, fruits/veg, nuts, etc. will tend to have stronger jaws because they use the muscles more. additionally this is why you don't see many chinlets outside of first world countries

for real? Interesting. What other methods are there? I read about elastics and shit

I don't think jaw surgery is a good idea if you jaw isn't decaying.
But, I'm a guy in a fucking truck... so there is always that.

>Fix the overbite
the only real way to fix it is by doing jaw surgery on the maxilla.. i am afraid

My upper teeth are protruding like pic related

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 23.45.34.png (832x666, 889.97K)

Based

>future

Check south Korea memes.

Jews, yeah, they also have slanted heads. Jews don't have chins, if they have any sort of chin it extends out like moonman.

Did it on my lower jaw/mandibula
Had a good result, probably made me more attractive in the process to be honest

>memeflag
>shitty dysgenic genes
>spends whole thread seething
many such cases, saged your thread, uggo faggot lmao

Amazing.
you probaly won't but i give it a shot. Any before and after pics? How much did you pay? And how was the recovery? Do you have a numb feeling on your face ?