Proof Amazon Censors Reviews

Amazon just put out a mass email to everyone who tried to give Rings of Power a negative review yesterday, saw tons of these on social media. They literally won't allow you to rate it negatively.

Attached: Screenshot (326).png (1335x808, 109.8K)

Why did you even watch it?

That's not an email they sent me retard I got this off Facebook

The problem of eliminating reviews that are not authentic and are simply an employed army of people from the competitors product/service line saying bad things, to put a spin on the ball and increase their own revenues.

Your argument that sometimes the proverbial food is wasted to get rid of a dangerous substance found in the food, even when most of it is perfectly good, is an argument you expect from a child.

Wait a week and put in your negative review. Unless you're the employed one in this little assessment.

>Facebook
OK boomer.

... is an unsolved problem in computer science. It's impossible to separate a block of review text from an authentic customer who did everything right, and wasn't an asshole about it, who had a bad time, from a customer who is defective in ever way and was employed to say bad things about products in exchange for money.

If you're here, and you are leaving reviews, then could it be you're in the second camp and not the first and you don't know it because you're a bad person?

It's not his Jeff, fuck off

Why are you even concerned at all about Amazon reviews? They're gamed, have been for years. What kind of smoothbrain would waste five minutes of their life posting an Amazon review on a TV show they didn't watch? Is this how we stop white genocide?

Defective customers is about 4 out of 5 negative reviews on any power tool

>i'm not white.
go back shitskin parasite

Attached: 1649846348121.png (467x271, 213.64K)

No shit Sherlock.
The issue is they resolved the conflict in the most sketchy, self-serving way that only a conglomerate with control over both content and review sites for that content could.
You're a step behind everyone rude and you're too high on your own farts to realize it

>rude
*else

>Defective customers leaving defective reviews...

Computer science team, I would like a more robust solution than what we have, using whatever ai/ml technologies are available to automatically categorize, separate and rank-order (as much as possible) authentic bad reviews from good and smart and straight-seeing customers operating in good faith leaving bad reviews, from defective customers who are leaving bad reviews because either they can't read, or they were paid to leave that bad review for money, or some other defective mental-demon and just don't like the person.

Hard mode: You can't use the customer's absence of intelligence lifted off the text, as a clue.

I'll 15 developers AI/ML developers and 2 years. I promise a 12% increase in accuracy from what you got with humans not in the loop.

Reviewer started off wandering around no man’s land and politics. Should have focused on the subject and not personal politics. Other than you obviously not being a racist, what actual issues do you have with the pilot show?

Start with:

“I must say, I wasn’t too impressed with the pilot episode of “The Rings of Power”. I was hoping that they would continue on with that epic feel the first Tolkien films were able to catch, but instead I got this made for television vibe …”

I’m pretty sure they’re pretty onto the “not a racist but just saying” thing that’s been floating around far Right the day it was revealed that not all the principle characters would be white. A lot of money has been tied up in the current production with plans for future series depending on this series success. They value your opinion on the production value and storyline; not just racists being racist.

I used this industrial belt sander and 5 grit sandpaper on my kitchen counter to polish it up, and now it looks like shit. zero of 5 stars. Would not recommend.

>no don't give me 4 give me a proper answer

Super Hard Mode.
Separate human text from machine learning code generated text around topic.

I watched this tolkien film with my fellow humans and we consumed our goydrink and goycorn and the emotions we felt during the episode were bad, so we are leaving 2 of 5 stars and a bad review.
-v8.1.9.4.

No shit Sherlock.
The issue is they resolved the conflict in the most sketchy, self-serving way that only a conglomerate with control over both content and review sites for that content could.
You're a step behind everyone else and you're too high on your own farts to realize it

Why was the episode bad? I’ve only seen about ten minutes of it. Why would I continue or discontinue to watch at this point?

A decent critique actually lays out a defense for seeing the subject, or what made you feel it was a waste of time. “It sucks” doesn’t cut it. “Ponderous and directionless” does.

>the massive corporations that I get all my entertainment from are DISHONEST!!
Oh fuck, stop the presses...

Just don't watch it.

>They value your opinion on the production value and storyline
Kek no they fucking don't. They value their investment and the protection of it.

>Is this how we stop white genocide
LMAO, how do we stop white genocide? Crying on Any Forums for 4 more years?

>unsolved problem in computer science
How autistic do you have to be to think that "computer science" could ever solve this problem? This is like saying that "no gf is an unsolved problem in computer science". No it isn't, the unsolved problem is that you're an autistic retard.

who the fuck would read an amazon review

This too

Here to tell you it's not a computer science problem. Human beings cannot even truly classify the difference between the two in theory. The solution was always the hands-off approach, but big companies can't stand the uncensored word so they try to clean it up to make themselves look as nice as possible.

>reading online reviews

you hella dumb