There's an unjustified hatred for anime in this board !

i'm not even a tranny or a faggot , i'm just here to defend anime because you fuckers are bunch of ignorant faggots. anime is a powerful medium to subtly convey profound ideas, sure there are shitty anime but that does not change the fact that anime is still better than anything released by westerners in the last 20 years..

Attached: HEY.png (1727x971, 2.54M)

go touch some grass

Attached: cf55705614090040.jpg (604x600, 45.02K)

Anime was cool in the 90's because no ody watched it, Now it's market saturation like everything else when the Jews get their hands on it.
>I'll watch Ninja Scroll 1000 times before getting involved in another 500 episode Anime.

Its made by gooks you fuckin gypsy

sell me on this anime CARTOON FOR CHILDREN

It's always some retard who will be shitting at anime while being oblivious that Any Forums had anime included here from very beginning and also newfags. This is the sole reason why it was better when Any Forums was mostly unknown back then then now.

Fucking christ who cares what people like and dont like just stop being a crybaby bitch and do your thing in peace

Attached: annie_binks.png (671x615, 33.07K)

I like Dragonball, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun.
Tank Police was cool, I saw that on HBO or Showtime or w/e when I was a kid.

I use to watch anime. It fucking makes u faggy as fuck. Thankgod i had man shit in my life. It makes men fear fighting and promote non violence lol. It also makes women these strong alphas that dominate men

legends of the Galactic heros, old gundam series and similar anime shows were kino as fuck. more galactic conquest and space opera please. less fanservice and ecchi faggotry.
more music.

>It fucking makes u faggy as fuck

anime is watched all around the world, although it apparently it only males white males faggots and trannies.

Watch anime. Men always beta to women who if they say something get really mad and hit them and the. Theres like a vein on their head and cute angry girl. Dominates any aurgument

No it is adored in latin america. Most of men have a beta mom thing going there

how many latin americans are cutting off their cocks pretending to be anime woman?

that whole trannie is a cope, since its only white males doing that mutilating shit.

>i'm not even a tranny

I am. I look like a hot bitch, had surgery and slept with over 30 men and they never knew. Two were actual far right 1488'rs

Watch gundam wing
All men these weird pretty boy alphas who resemble 80s white action stars. Women all resemble eastern european white girls with fucking no reseblence to asians

>anime is a powerful medium to subtly convey profound ideas
I don't think pedophilia is a profound idea.

Real chads watch City Hunter and Fist of the North Star. Everything else is moot.

Its more of a beta thing in latin america. Trannys just get murdered unless your in new cities

>sure there are some shitty anime
and you pick fecking rent a girlfriend as your Icon
Couldn't you choose akira or something a little more based than a simp softcore whore love triangle sitcom.
I'm trying to get off this shit and you weebs keep pulling me back in.

Attached: Are You Fucking Kidding Me.png (311x373, 97.67K)

ywnbam

Attached: 52635263213.png (720x405, 379.83K)

No but antisemitism is

Anime is the last pure bastion of entertainment.

>Fist of the North Star
Hello fellow chad

Attached: Chad worthy.jpg (3072x4096, 1.18M)

hol up white man.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 122.69K)

>memeflag
>says touch grass

lmfao, faggot

Blaming media has always been a way to refuse acceptance of what they fucked up.

No one is sexist/violent because muh video game, no one is a satanists because muh rock and roll/metal, and no one is trans because muh anime. Those people were already prone to that shit. If it wasn't that that made them realize it, something else would have.

They just don't want that thing to be them or just some inherent flaw in this person they "know" so they deflect blame before even having to think about it.

Especially important because it's WAY fucking easier to do that.

Accepting blame is not enough and they know it. It's easier to blame something they know they have no power over than to accept responsibility and have to actually DO something.

Attached: 1658795474596.jpg (2894x4093, 1.91M)

So your argument here is that you personally are a faggot? Did you turn into a woman from watching toddler cartoons preaching non violence at age 5 too?

Who cares what retards on an user forum think. If it was the autists then maybe but their kind is long gone.

Sadly I have to admit the age of kino for anime ended sometime ago and most of the modern stuff is trash (often with pozzed newtopian elements) or recycled older anime (often with the replication with modern animation being poorly executed and a loss in quality overall).
I tend to rewatch older anime that missed or wasn't aware of (rather than keeping up with the latest seasons, etc).

Attached: LoGH.gif (540x288, 3M)

Attached: 1634268679970m.jpg (1024x942, 94.96K)

>i'm just here to defend anime because you fuckers are bunch of ignorant faggots. anime is a powerful medium to subtly convey profound ideas, sure there are shitty anime but that does not change the fact that anime is still better than anything released by westerners in the last 20 years..
I wouldn't call anime "superior" to western media. Anime only appeals to children and man-children and it is a extremely childish and gimmicky form of media. You can watch anime all you want, I don't care but don't get mad at someone if they make fun of your kiddie-toons.

It's a d&c discord psyop. Just ignore it.

Attached: 1652638833883.png (2145x572, 54.63K)

I disagree entirly,
why do kids from drug addled families do drugs more,
why do kids from fag pervert families often become fags themselves,
damn why did I get a love of farming being raised on a chicken farm.
Nature dose have a huge effect on people but to say a kid watching endless faggy anime isn't gonna be more likely to start copying that perversion or a kid that sees endless stealing and drinking in movies and vidia is most likely gonna steal booze from his parents (I know I did).
To pretend media dsent influence development of what a person sees as social norms is facile, ignorant and is often pushed by Jewish groups knowing fine well it's tolerance of this shit that brings down nations.

Attached: Don't Make Peace With Evil.jpg (720x720, 127.22K)

Take your meds, there is no grand dc conspiracy to turn people trans ._.

This but also ironically