We should use this alphabet to confuse niggers and to not let them understand what we say

We should use this alphabet to confuse niggers and to not let them understand what we say.

Attached: Rune_letters_sample.svg.png (1920x1002, 101.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXvADWAPJ0M
youtube.com/watch?v=i1zXqpW-vGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are too many nouns for a pictorial alphabet.
We actually need a written expression of binary where every iteration is a European phoneme.

Thus all sounds and grammatical forms would be directly computable

just use cursive

Has potential. However, these runes were intended for carving on rock and are difficult to read as a block of text.

It would be better to construct a lower case version of the runes to use as a proper alphabet.

There are already direct associations between these runes and modern English letters.

>confuse niggers
Just say the whole word

youtu.be/BXvADWAPJ0M

the runic alphabets are just copies of the greek alphabet it's a complete larp, what's the point?

European languages have about 40 phonemes, so we probably go 64 letters, with a dozen being particles like "!"

Then we draw these isometrically in shorthand, so basically the "letter" passes through points on a grid and so the letter tells you both it's "sound" and also it's "number" and strangely enough also it's "color".

Thus each sound would have a word and color automatically associated with it, all of which were naively computable

Anglosaxon came directly from the furthark, old English came largely from Anglo Saxon but we adopted Latin grammar.
So really they're nothing wrong with English, it's the child of Roman Latin and Norse runes.

What about this?

Attached: Futhark.png (685x945, 175.09K)

VVGHHH, LARPCEPTION.....

Attached: 1643574369032.jpg (456x464, 36.63K)

Just use cyrillic

Already gone through greek, tired of giving

That's sort of the idea. But it looks like the original script is wrong. Here is the anglo-saxon script. It would have to be much closer to the original.

Attached: asrunes.gif (580x860, 28.17K)

You are right of course about English being fine. However, that is not the point of this idea. The idea is to have a script that only those who care about their history and people know.

Normies and foreigners alike would not have the patience or autism necessary to revive an ancient script. It would give us a alphabet that is truly our own and help connect anons to their own ancestors.
I am definitely going to work on this.

It's already happening with the AFA. They combine 4 different futharks.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1zXqpW-vGo

Attached: 5c7ba4de8d71.image.jpg (1200x800, 209.83K)

Lastly,
It would make it much more difficult for shills and JIDF to pollute this and other websites if the barrier for entry is learning an entirely new script.

Plus, imagine the reaction of ADL-like organisations if subversive slogans start appearing around the place in an unintelligble Nordic script.

All in all, a heavily based idea.

This is actually well thought out, and could be used to express time of day with two characters or three with second accuracy. It would also make learning insanely easy and we could keep a lot of our existing words and just change writing system. Obviously not all since a bunch of words would be better suited to the new writing system and better off translated like numbers, colors, etc. Maybe one of the smartest ideas I've seen on here.

Do you think people would be willing to adopt a script that doesn't have a cultural connection though?

I mean, it doesn;t take much to be able to read these kinds of Runes.

Attached: 1600891985738.png (855x381, 49.26K)

just write in cursive

kek

You can't type in cursive.