Anybody else agree with pol on everything besides racism?

Like I hate kikes, trannies, and faggots, because they're all evil. But I don't see why I should hate someone because they're born as a different ethnicity, just seems retarded. Now yes, I obviously don't like the ones that actually commit crime, but there are plenty that do not
>inb4 1532
yes, hate the ones that do the 52, but not all the 13 do that

Attached: 1659645688543688 3mb.webm (576x720, 1.37M)

>dude right wing people just HATE
okay bro, its a shame you see things that way
saged since this is probably a slide thread

It's really only 7% of the 13% that do 95% of the 52%.

Nah i'm quite racist too.
Oh and, get better taste, stop posting coombait

Attached: qt 3.14.jpg (1300x957, 79.15K)

Heaven's to Betsy

Attached: 1656914821095m.jpg (998x1024, 134.38K)

Being racist doesn't mean you 'hate' a particular race. Just that some races are better than others. That's it. You want to adopt the leftist definition which is about their projection of hate, that's your problem.

>saged since this is probably a slide thread
Chuck's Seeduck and Feeduck

Attached: _1588394278571.gif (220x220, 447.52K)

Corr, would wanna make a woman out of that and insult its skin colour.

Attached: Cheers.jpg (1104x1500, 180.67K)

Racism is the only thing I agree with Any Forums on, cumbrain

Different ethnicity? You mean different species. And you should realize they will always hate us and don't belong in the modern world.

This post is literally pic rel

Attached: 1658417173399220.jpg (686x947, 97.82K)

nigger women are the only good kind of nigger, and only when on a leash.

And that Mr. Rogers was a pretty good dude.

Attached: 1616361759070.png (1280x628, 541.45K)

>Now yes, I obviously don't like the ones that actually commit crime, but there are plenty that do not
>yes i know alligators eat people but there are obviously some that DON'T so i'm going to hop the fence and play with the alligators now
fuck off
slide thread

C O L O N I S E D

It's ok user, most functioning right wing guys don't hate anyone. We simply love our tribe and people more than any other. Niggers aren't only black, just like you don't have to be a kike to be a zionist you don't have to be a black to be a nigger. Niggers are weaponized people that have become golems for the kikes. It just so happens tha many blacks really seem to enjoy being golems and so some of us begin to behave like niggers to combat their hyper aggression. It really comes down to those willing to reject the jew and his lies and those who brace the Jews lies. Those who hate any race just because they are a different race is a nigger. But hating a race because they are violent and animalistic and weaponized against you isn't the same thing.

Nobody is saying you need to blanket dislike black people.
Bottom line, would you go live in a black neighborhood or building? If you wouldn't, congrats, you agree with Any Forums and are the same level of racist.

All alligators are violent, not black people
And alligators aren't people, so retarded point.
>inb4 le negros aren't either

Racism at its core is simply a manifestation of defense against a group of males against another group of males and its undesirable females.

Female of other groups, when desirable, are often assimilated. Same cannot be said by males.

Built for Big British Cock.

Very well said for a beaner :)

>Like I hate kikes
>why I should hate someone because they're born as a different ethnicity

Stop while you're ahead.

user, are you reading or looking at the based niggerette?

Imagine the yeast smell. Shit is worse than Zyklon B.
Also Jamie you have no foreskin, your opinion is worthless.

Attached: 1662713885819797.png (1024x561, 837.91K)

I don’t hate them, I just want them gone

She's tall af too

“Paging R. Crumb. R. Crumb please enter the thread.”

Oh look, a nigger doing something wholly inappropriate. How shocking. By all means, throw more money at them. I'm sure that'll make them civilized.

Attached: WhatRacismIs.jpg (450x574, 108.42K)

>But I don't see why I should hate someone because they're born as a different ethnicity.

What do you mean with ethnicity?
The reason you are not a """racist""", is because you do not understand race, or you are mixed race and in denial/cope.
You don't understand that demography is destiny.
You don't belong to a group, you think you belong to the "we dont belong in a group"-group, which means you are a tax-slave, or cattle.

Very true, I mostly feel hatred towards competing men of other races. I wouldn't mind taking their most attractive women though.

Blacks are not people. You will die if you relax around these feral beasts. If you think niggers don’t want to kill you then you aren’t very smart. You deserve to be raped to death by a pack of feral niggers.

racism is virtually all I have in common with most retards here