Im so confused

I don't know what to believe anymore. How do I obtain salvation?

I can't tell if Gnosticism is genuine or some satanic trick as it seems to have much in common with Satanism.

Was lucifer really a savior? Or is he really Satan?

If I were to fall back into Catholicism am I worshipping some material godlet?

Attached: R.jpg (645x800, 530.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p0y_toNT0zQ
youtu.be/3Qe2iQE2ImQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Was lucifer really a savior?
of course fuvking not.
why would you even think that.

because I've been brainwashed probably.

watch this
youtu.be/p0y_toNT0zQ

still not sure?

youtu.be/3Qe2iQE2ImQ

>How do I obtain salvation?
Follow the teachings of Christ to find salvation with God

Gnostics use bce and ce
All you need to know
Plus they are mostly Orthodox Jews in the higher rabks

pic related. your confession is irrelevant, the only thing that counts is whether you screw others over or not.

Attached: 37-rzdZprk96EUPPefVzsyEG20sRxfXRfnQNqOuRClA (1).jpg (590x443, 51.78K)

>If I were to fall back into Catholicism am I worshipping some material godlet?
christ told you to throw your money away, aka forsake all material. how is this even a question?

Personally I would avoid established religions such as Catholicism, too much has been subverted and large gatherings were never meant to be a thing. If you can find a good Brethren Church or Gospel Hall, the names differ, Plymouth Brethren is another term- maybe here you will find what you seek. No hierarchy, no idol worship, no modern subversion, just good people reading from the Bible together. The choice is yours

I will watch both of these. Thank you brother

Thats really freaky, I had no idea.

Gnosticism is just an early form of Christianity. Satan is a symbolism of man in Gnosticism, he isn't God he's what all mean should avoid being consumed by but recognize in themselves

From my understanding of Gnosticism, it is believed that the Demiurge or "Father" of Catholicism is just a creator of the material world and that Jesus's mission was to save us from it.

>Satan is a symbolism of man in Gnosticism, he isn't God he's what all mean should avoid being consumed by but recognize in themselves

Can you elaborate on this?

As I see it the Gnostics have some good points. But are wrong on the fundamentals. There's only one God, but there are two creators on earth. God and man. Man is the demiurge the curse upon the earth.

I can see how this pic will make it's round in the midwit circle.

Satan is not real, in OG texts word for Satan means adversary or accuser, similar role to prosecutor in divine court. But it was too complex for early Christian brainlets.

No, it's better if you think about it yourself

Gnosticism is just convenient justification of misotheism. It's a pussy belief.

Do you think you’re a good person?