I want to hate Trudeau but when he posts a message like this it's almost impossible to...

I want to hate Trudeau but when he posts a message like this it's almost impossible to. Maybe another Trudeau win wouldn't be so bad after all?

Attached: civility in politics.jpg (899x502, 101.58K)

maybe post the instore prices?

This, so much this. His hair is also nice

Based Truncheon
One thud for every chud (this is reference to when Chadeua shutdown the annoying horn honk orgy with force)

>2SLGBTQIA+

I am getting so sick of trannies and faggots literally feeling entitled to respect

Fuck off shills he's a god damn commie

$14 for a roll of aluminium foil WHAT THE FUCK

Bait post.

It's called sarcasm, pal

Attached: fucking jew kike.jpg (1039x694, 121.95K)

getting fucked by BBC - Bubble Boy Castro

this guy is literally an unethical bastard

Emergencies Act: hearings postponed to October

The six-week public hearings, which were scheduled to begin on
September 19, will instead begin on October 13 and end on November 25,
the Emergency Commission said on Friday (file).

You know what that means right? We are going to have another election. motherfucker BBC always calls and election everytime a parliamentary committee is going to reveal his wrongdoing

so just like all the other parliament committee hearings that
make him look bad, he calls an election. This will cancel the power
of all parliamentary committees. The so-called "commission" is
actually a parliamentary committee also.

enforced health measures are not a civil society

taking away peoples rights to travel is not a civil society

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>KEKED COMMIE NEEDS ANOTHER TERM
TWATTER POST>394853170
Just fucking livestream your (rhymes with -uicide) already tranny. DO IT

Attached: 1646526863531.jpg (759x600, 84.48K)

Attached: jewstin jewdeau.jpg (395x385, 34.85K)

>I've reported to police as a hate crime
fucking jew kike

Civility? This mother fucker was shutting down peoples bank accounts and businesses.

A lot of these people are lucky I don't see them out on the street. I live in a nice neighborhood too and you don't ever see these people out and about. I think they know how much regular people hate them and hide away.

>my fellow Canadians

Ah, you guys got kiked too. I though you all were just high on maple syrup and took too much brain damage from hockey fights.

Based canadian

Attached: 1658941091300914.png (333x500, 135.76K)

And you will do nothing while they occupy high positions in society.
>b-but they don't say/wouldn't dare say that stuff in MUH NEIGHBOURHOOD
Yeah, they say it where it is advantageous for them and don't do that where it doesn't advantage them. It's high IQ.

It was always the women.

>post a congratulations on twitter
>has twitter censor the conservative party
>send rcmp to arrest conservative protestors
Whats it called when you act friendly in person but act like a little bitch when they arent there? A rat? A backstabber? Oh teo faced.