Any Forums BTFO!

Why can’t Any Forums realize that your racism is legit showing through when you bitch about POC actors being cast in fantasy rolls? Once again Any Forums‘s “narrative” is getting shitted on by the majority of regular people!

Attached: B6B23A32-EEFA-43FD-918A-BCD37F839AE5.jpg (988x988, 100.98K)

niggers are the problem i agree. remove them

You forgot to change your flag, kike.

Niggers are terrible actors. They only provide the comic relief of comedy. Not even that uppity old-ass nigger morgan freeman is decent.

niggers are ugly, i dont want to look at them unless they are the villains getting beaten by the heroes.

now what's your argument?

>If you believe in fairy tails and impossible scenarios why cant you believe niggers could establish a fully functioning society with written language and hewed stone and charted stars and irrigation and metallurgy! Its make believe too!
t. OP

I'm convinced this faux outrage is some new type of marketing.
>right wing racists are big mad about black queen. [Click Here] to start your Prime subscription.

Duhversity casting isn't a substitute for creative writing and character development

His argument was literally: "I don't like what you have to say, boo hoo give me updoots".

Even normies are starting to agree with that theory, and the ones I've talked to about it are liberals. People are finally starting to catch on.

Josh Gad is now drowning in pussy
When the ladies saw how enlightened he was concerning BIPOC representation they all slid into his DM and demanded his high value seed
Seethe, chuds

>Joshua Ilan Gad was born in Hollywood, Florida, on February 23, 1981.[2] His mother, Susan,[3] is a real estate agent and his stepfather is an investment advisor, and he has two older brothers, a stepbrother and a stepsister.[1] His father, Sam (Shmuel) Gad was born to a Jewish family in Afghanistan and moved to Israel as a teenager. Gad has stated that he believes his father is a descendant of the Tribe of Gad, one of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, further stating that his paternal ancestors travelled through India before settling in Afghanistan.[4] His mother was born in Germany to an Ashkenazi Jewish family of Holocaust survivors.[5][6][7][8] He was raised Jewish.
Hmmm

Amazon put niggers in the show to shame people to watch it. Has nothing to do with diversity its to guilt trip liberals into watching their poorly written showand allows all criticism to be labeled as racism.

No one whines when niggers are cast appropriately. But they are being inserted where they don't belong. Into homogeneous races and preexisting characters. It's like having a Chinese guy in an African tribe.

This is probably accurate.

This

The funny thing is that a lot of the criticism is about the non-nigger actors for being a bunch of wooden fucks, or Galadriel not showing the grace and brilliance she's supposed to be known for.

I fucking HATE Josh Gab, he is the worst person in hollywood.

no one wants to watch niggers

Attached: drinking and laughing.png (982x980, 806.75K)

If you cant wrap your hand around dwarves who developed dark skin despite living under the ground you are a problem.

wow THE josh god said….THAT?!?

Oh wow, that morbidly obese pedo kike really got us, oh wow.

Attached: 1655644323033m.jpg (683x1024, 79.44K)

i hate jews and niggers.

Josh (((Gad)))

If you don't get why the nazis wanted to get rid of the jews, the nazis aren't the problem, you are.

Because niggars are ugly and unpleasant

Irritating voice. Probably sucked his way into his roles.

Hes right for all the wrong reasons

Definitely.

I'm really enjoying the new lord of the rings stuff.
Much better than the hobbit movies.

my bowel movements are better than the hobbit movies

>If you have a fantasy story why can't it obey real world racial demographics

Maybe there's a lack of land near the equator and everyone ended up white.

This is an old excuse they been using for vidya, straight out of reddit

if you are trying to push non-whites into white stories and mythology for your political agenda and you get blow back from it, the protesters arent the racists, you are

Attached: 1644979170404.jpg (480x374, 50.05K)

Why are there no white people in Wakanda?

If you believe in natural selection and evolution but can't wrap your head around racial incoherence, then racists aren't the problem. You are.

>niggers are ugly, i dont want to look at them
Agreed. Glad they took them off my rice and syrup