Why was the Left allowed to get away with bombings, robberies...

Why was the Left allowed to get away with bombings, robberies, several hundred murders and literal terrorism in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s?

Why does this feel like a gigantic memoryhole, like it never happened?

Attached: dttyr.jpg (2048x2007, 900.78K)

Children of wealthy Jews wanted to larp as rebels n shit without actually threatening the system.

What the hell is that on top of the gun? A tape dispenser?

Hail hydra? What is this?

Pol yells constanly about how the West in 2022 is occupied by the far-left, you mixed this board with someone else.

>why is judeobolshevism allowed to get away with it in a world controlled by jews?

my mom slept with a guy who helped the weather underground actually go underground she reminds me father of the affair annually

Symbionese Liberation Army

The winners write the history. You can get away with anything as long as you win. Stop thinking in terms of good vs bad like a child and start thinking in winners vs losers and history will become much clearer.

Days of Rage is a good book that goes over each of these terrorist groups

As with everything where there's a glaring double standard

>Jews

The Civil Rights movements were all about breaking segregation so the Jews and rich Good Goys could bring in endless cheap brown laborers and place them wherever the bosses needed them to work. I know a lot of old Hippies who say things like "I just don't understand why our protests against X infrastructure project don't work anymore." When I explained they were duped during their youth into supporting a massive cheap labor scam and that rich Corporatists were behind Civil Rights, Mass Immigration and modern infrastructure projects, they went blank and quite for a minute, then back to their bewilderment that their "good vibes," weren't magically influencing the world. Jewish brainwashing did one Hell of a number on the Boomer generation.

>she reminds me father of the affair annually

Your mom is a whore, you and your father should disown her.

>Why does this feel like a gigantic memoryhole, like it never happened
because it fucking was, and now they're working as professors at prestigious universities after they were pardoned by bill "nigger" clinton

They lose the war so they transitioned to control academy and arts, now they control everything.

>Jewish brainwashing did one Hell of a number on the Boomer generation.

Between the drug use and leaded gasoline I'm pretty certain most boomers lack any ability of introspection.

2 Sets of Rules Chud

As a Democrat you can do anything and get away with it
> expect say bad words about niggers,jews & degenerates - that gets you into worse troubles than Auschwitz Sonderkommando

Obama pardoned the terrorists

because they are in charge

Attached: 1662160962932110.png (524x600, 680.27K)

It's Patty Hearst, a descendent of William Randolph Hearst.

And a mudshark who fucked niggers and talked about freeing niggers from prisons

>(((Rosenberg)))

i went to see what kind of mental gymnastics would snope would articulate just for shits and giggles:
>MUH DEFINITION OF TERRORISM IS SUBJECTIVE
these guys aren't even subtle with their bad faith.

>that gets you into worse troubles than Auschwitz Sonderkommando

What the fuck does that mean? Not a single Sonderkommando was punished for their supposed direct aid in the extermination of their own people, meanwhile dudes that were watch guards when they were 18 get life sentences for not single handedly killing hitler and dissolving the reich.

It's the shoulder thing that goes up