How will we divide Russia now that they've lost the war in Ukraine and we can take what's ours...

How will we divide Russia now that they've lost the war in Ukraine and we can take what's ours? I call dibs on Karelia and St.Petersburg area. It's rightful Finnish clay anyway.

Attached: cad22e562e5ef0f6.jpg (362x423, 27.21K)

finland is rightful russian clay

I would fuck her in the ass and make her suck the shit from my dick after it.

Russia is weak. They can't even win against Ukraine, one of the poorest nations in the world. Russian land belongs to us stronger nations. Might makes right.

Average Paki

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1649518560280.png (1280x814, 863.31K)

OrcKraine had a bigger military budget than Russia thanks to America

Finland gets St Petersburg, Ukraine gets up to Moscow as rightful rulers of Kyivan rus, Georgia gets Caucasus mountain region, the far East goes to Sarah Palin, random taiga resource rich shit is diviied up to based Poland UK., etc

Nah thanks to scumbag Putin stealing half of Russias wealth

It's a deal.

Pakis can't write

Why your prime minister looks like a dam clown fish, you dam Finnish cunt; is this whore what your forefathers fought for? Shame.

Belarus goes to Poland btw

Then we deal with Orban.
The town of Kek, Hungary goes to pro Ukrainian 4channers with a proven 1000+ post count

The UK demands Russian eastern territories to deport the Irish there.

Religion, wealth, age, race and faggotry.
The usual.

If i buy a house in Karelia before yours invasion, you will give me finish citizenship?

Attached: изображение_2022-09-11_150615692.png (1280x720, 931.78K)

who would even want a piece of Russia? actually Russia could have no army at all and no one would invade them because why would you want to carry all their problems on your back?

Attached: 20 km of difference.jpg (1520x1524, 578.49K)

>they've lost the war in Ukraine
is Moscow taken? are there Ukrainian forces on the border?
one single battle being lost does not lose the entire war. it just shows that the strategy used in and right before the battle were insufficient, and that they need to be changed.

>are there Ukrainian forces on the border?

yes, they're exactly right at the border near Belgorod currently

Finland gaining St. Petersburg would be massive disaster and would not ever happen.

You're next

Attached: Russian airforce for Christ.jpg (669x499, 94.64K)

so all of the land that Russian units captured has been re-captured?

>one single battle being lost

there was no battle, you fled like rats, your forces were running away in panic once they heard Ukrainians were 30km from them

That’s quite hypocritical taking the fact that the west pumped tens of billions of dollars into it and additionally gave them an abundance of weaponry, supplies, intel as well as men, from experienced soldiers, trainers and technicians to spies. Personally, I do agree that we spent way too much and prepared them too well to just let the war end, but there’s a reason russia tripled the pay of its soldier to up to 3500 per month merely in June while the mercenaries contracted by the Ukraine were paid 1000-2000 per day.

around Kharkiv it seems like yes

>panic
cite your sources, bro. not every retreat is a panic.

so you agree that not all of the land was re-captured? cool, thanks for your concession.

Every "retreat" where dozens of tanks, hundreds of trucks and huge ammo supplies along with hundreds of soldiers are left alone to be captured by the enemy can be called "running away in panic". And that's what happened.

>0(zero)(нoль) sources
thanks for your concession.

psst

rush to their defense

make them actually believe that russia is fucking crazy and schlomohomo is great

just go to 2ch, there are tons of videos presenting what Ukrainians captured/destroyed

I wish my PM was hot.

Do Finnish people really rake saunas fully naked with their family and friends?

Let's split it such that there are a lot of boobas in the Finnish section. We have a critical lack

Attached: 85bc93cc73caa179.jpg (720x1480, 125.37K)

Attached: lFdCGEG2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.94K)

First kill all russians. Then just make it all ukraine.

Attached: 1604503285621.png (512x512, 328.62K)

>*take

>implying p*land isnt rife with run-down towns like that

I just realised that Serbia is just Russia with an emblem slapped on top.

Nope, Russia exceeds all possible norms. Poland looks like Switzerland on average comparing to Russia.