Black woman makes viral post complaining about white man dating exclusively white women

Thoughts on this Any Forums?
twitter.com/dieudonnem44/status/1567133515833114628?s=46

Attached: F65EFE55-5CCC-4069-8523-44156CB980AB.jpg (828x1339, 597.95K)

White women are just better

Attached: Mogged.png (546x444, 497.88K)

Attached: R E Pepe on the row.png (419x665, 38.27K)

Why is it so easy to get white women. This guy fucked hundreds of white women across 50 states

Still no one wants jewesses.

comheer skinny wyte boy
you're mine let me touch your creamy white thighs.

I kinda feel bad for black women.
They're the dumbest combination of race and sex, they're the ugliest and even black men would prefer other women to their own.

I do. They are wild.

I went on Omegle last night.
The only women that randomly said I was really attractive were Mexican/black girls from America.

How will we ration BWC in the future, there is a limited supply and every woman wants it

Jew girls are the freakiest

I have been mistreated by black women all my life. (I'm black). I'm only here to post a warning to white guys. They suck the meanest dick of your life but they are crazy. I don't mean they're crazy like white girls. They just want to destroy you and belittle you and they often fuck white guys exclusively just to get back at black men. They know it fucks with us; it fucks with any race of men to see that. They love torturing black men spiritually, emotionally, mentally

Sorry but you're not entitled to BWC. And more to the point having an in-group preference is normal and has been since the dawn of time.

Never goes to Cuba, you will have some traumatism ukranian

>They love torturing black men spiritually, emotionally, mentally
Every race of women outside of Islam or Amish like societies does this to their men, so don’t feel too bad.
Also N

> they often fuck white guys exclusively just to get back at black men. They know it fucks with us; it fucks with any race of men to see that. They
Yeah some white women do the same, whatever

Ebonies are good wifes but they suck your dick, money and soul and you only want date them, after, ...

Attached: QeL4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (257x196, 6.86K)

this is basicaly reality outside of shitskin places like here and asianmasculinity. in real life everyone knows white men are most popular, its just shitskin incels trying to craft some narrative by posting WF with nonwhite couples photos thinking they will alter reality.

i like black and asian and white girls...

There there... Just come out of the basement, lose 100 lbs, take a shower, get a job, grow 6 inches, sow that foreskin back on, get an education, a dog, some plastic surgery and a Ferrari and so can you.

They are one terror in bed... But whine more than literal Karens... My friend white dated a black girl called Sara, and anyone was happy because the families was compadres, but the girl whining a lot to not have kids, made him btwfoed her, and the two families was mad ...

not unique to black women... every group has those just as every group of men has the violent drunk psycho

CGA is that you homie?

the hardest lesson i had to learn lol was that i will not get a women if i just literally lock myself in my room and be on the internet/vidja/shows the entire time of my life... i actually had to try a bit harder lol not much harder but a bit.. as in you actually have to leave your home to meet people and hang out with some friends to meet new people makes it also easier.. job, maybe losing a couple of pounds and i was golden.

The only reason why black male - white female outnumbers the vice-versa variation is because most white men are not attracted to dark-skinned women.
White men will date white women, and the occasional asian or latina woman.
But black, indian or arab women?? Good fucking luck.

White man date black woman
>Fetishisation: RACIST
White man not date black woman
>Coloniser(LOL) standards of beauty: RACIST
White ma..
>RACIS
FUCK ME WHITE MAN

Maybe gay anglos, but iberians is other history, and even frenchs