Wanna See What Happens in Underground Tunnels and DUMBs? PART 2

Previous thread:
tl;dr access underground satanist society through abandoned closed down psych hospitals.

Attached: 1662054100241594.jpg (950x1159, 133.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176)
youtube.com/watch?v=_jZc8m5JHmA
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZGLszXSKJs
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=h8c5IEyQf1I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profumo_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=rn9-UNer6MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uy6U1BeuPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bfG-3PJ00HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello, fren.

Another thing that people don’t think about is where this opponent is. Communists talk getting rid of money as if its sitting around in bank accounts. Really the money is in play: its everywhere and in everything. The same with the agents: they are everywhere; and in everything including the Earth (Gia). You think you could get a team together and assault some castle, take out a lord and get some gold and rescue some kids.

That won’t work, because they are underground. Like with Chinas organ trade (more or less common knowledge, in 2012 South Korea discovered almost 20’000 “vitamin pills” being imported from China that were actually made from boiling infants bodies down into a fine powder. There was no international backlash. abcnews.go.com/Health/chinese-made-infant-flesh-capsules-seized-korea/story?id=16296176) so are bunkers for the elites more or less common knowledge. However this is young money. The real elite used ancient catacombs and natural cave systems that have existed for thousands of years. There are tunnels underneath each city, and this is where the enemy really is.

You would have to map tunnels, invade them, cut them off, clear them piece by piece, and then reinforce the exits and starve them out.

Attached: 1661125924064905.jpg (959x720, 203.83K)

Everyone sage.

Seethe more, shill.

Just put a blanket over the exit and fart down the hole.
The ol' Dutch oven has never failed.

bamp. best current thread right now. as i was saying bring friends and go strapped to the gills. any explorers you will thank me later.
jew

Pics or it didnt happen.

I heard the vampires live there

Attached: Neanderkikes.jpg (1967x1149, 1.36M)

Yeah dude the elite totally fly private jets, breakfast with caviar and then crawl through dirty alleys, fight crackhead hobos and climb down ladders in abandoned places to reach their pedo paradise

It's not like they have the money to have traffickers deliver children to their private luxurious estate as easy as ordering pizza

it is very easy to clear tunnels if your targets are out of shape and unarmed

Attached: 17.png (468x312, 368.49K)

Most major cities, abandoned closed down psych hospitals that are not demolished. Use google.
Telling you the ones I know of personally just soft-doxxes me.

Attached: aB2BEOP_460s.jpg (460x409, 57.78K)

>Telling you the ones I know of personally just soft-doxxes me
he knows that OP

happens throughout all of history faggot. lurk moar.

Attached: 1659079893396008.png (1262x670, 328.3K)

Yes
They are trying to obfuscate this and get myself doxxed. :P

Is psychiatry a scam? It's demons.

Why would they play death metal and what's the point of all of this? Entertainment? Demonic energy? Magic?
Are they human?

Abandoned hospitals with secret tunnels to pedo hangouts? No.
Systemic child abuse by rich and powerful elites? Yes

Why dont you gather a team and clear the then? Film it post footage and we will believe you.

Otherwise what is the point of claiming they exist but not being willing to show proof?

Attached: 200922-militia-editorial.jpg (640x420, 49.03K)

Attached: Neanderkikes.jpg (2344x3704, 1.76M)

Not everyone affiliated are the super wealthy. People serve in different ways
>temple of set

You are descendants of negroes so nonsensical ritualism is important for you.

It also has psychological, legal, … side effects which are usually their real goal.

you're just coping.

where do you think the smaller scaled elite jews started? i also noticed you called them elites and not kikes. interesting.

I assume they use old bases and other abandoned buildings as well if need be? I live in an area with no psychiatric or former hospitals but a large number of abandoned bases and industrial buildings. Are these things even found here on say, Newfoundland, where the population is less than a million on the whole island?

I assume that these things in smaller areas are much smaller and secretive serving the little of the wealthy and elite who are here.

What times of the month do these evil fucks meet? Is it the same days or different? I assume nighttime is the usual time to engage in this sort of thing.

Even if you cannot stop it, you can certainly do other things to screw them over. Even if they kill me, They will never defeat me for Christ is my King.

He also said order a pizza. Very concerning

You didn't post anything interesting. No insider pictures...nothing.

this is dumb skitzo shit
your dumb ass probably believes Satanists believe in satan

Still, they have better meeting places than basements of random undemolished psych wards
I agree these places exist, just not in the way and extent OP describes.

Attached: all.jpg (2770x2039, 2.61M)

Reposting from old thread.
Well, OP, thank you very much for this revelation.
I will be visiting a local abandoned psych ward.
If what you said is true then this has a high chance of actually being a door to the underworld.
I would love to share more info but I don't want to be doxed just yet. Although they could find me if they wanted to right now.
I believe I am also already on a death list like you so I don't have much to lose. But even regardless, I don't have fear in my heart.
So I'm being serious, I'm gonna setup audio, video, gps, who knows. It's gonna be shared for sure.
I need you to give me as much info as possible.
If what you gave already is all then that's fine.
But otherwise if you can please give me as much guidance as possible.
One thing I'm very good at is keeping an expressionless face so I got that going for me.

sad those high class whores are almost extinct. kinda funny that these retards actually destroyed the old world that supplied their play things.

>Semantics
And yeah pedos arent strictly kikes

Attached: pedophiles.jpg (2048x1442, 767.12K)

this guy has a self-driving white Rolls Royce he died 2 years ago, some say the devil, others say it was the Queen but we all know the Getty dynasty in America had surpassed the Hapsburg Queen of England

Attached: john-getty-c5fe672c60bf411bb2260aa3c683753f.jpg (1500x1084, 239.62K)

burger user from last thread. this is adelaide user. tell me more of your tale. you were talking about a schism? so there are now factions infighting? interesting. what about? plans and direction? is it like moderates vs. the hardcore? thank you user for your insight and appreciate the risks. can i ask. did you attain the type of power you were seeking when you joined? are you happy with the trade off?

GAY LARP
SHIT THREAD
0/10
BRO WEAR THIS TUXEDO IN A TUNNEL AN SUPER SCARY ELITE PEDOS WILL BE THERE TRUT ME BRO LIK THIS IS UPER CEREAL
NO I HAVE NO PROOF
BUT TRUST ME BRO
kys leaf fuck off stop killing the board you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

Attached: deitiescrop.jpg (1600x841, 285.25K)

>bring your bros
>bring funs
>be prepared for demons

>”tldr”
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

Hope you're being paid enough, shill.

haha ur cute
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZGLszXSKJs
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: obama.jpg (615x615, 72.44K)

You give Aquino too much importance senpai

No, this thread is just dumb.

Every been around spoiled brats? They play with their expensive toys until they become bored with them and then they take one last delicious pleasure in destroying them.

ur a nigger. its not semantics. kikes are only considered elites to newfag tourists like yourself. you outed yourself mutt.

Why do you guys post on the shithole that is Any Forums. I know a lot of people here are the only ones retarded enough to believe a lot of the things you guys say but if you gave enough proof, a lot of people on mainstream sites, which have more reach, would believe and therefore more people would know what happens which might lead to these people losing power

Low level satanists = will to power, sadism
Higher level = literally doing Satan's bidding, being demonically possessed, sadistic hedonic treadmill.
Both.
Not gonna give any specific answer to your first part.
Point is to spread awareness and give a chance for ballsy anons to find the doors to the underworld. If I can create a nuisance for satanists, I will. Fuck em.
They might use other abandoned buildings, although I doubt it.
Smaller areas are breeding colonies for children to sell, also MK ultra programs.
Evenings, weekends. Larger scale hunting/pizza party events will be on a less common scale. Halloween is big.
Christ is Lord!

Words words words

>zoomer retard can't into 15 word sentences
yeah go load up tiktok little child. go away

>If I can create a nuisance for satanists, I will. Fuck em.
>But I will not go there personally to record evidence of their wrongdoings

faggot kike is two words and you are both

Worthless dutch cunt. They literally sof-disclose the shit they are up to, all the fucking time. They do it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll theeeeeeee tiiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeeeeeee and you pay them money for the privilege of getting brainwashed by watching them. Yet you'll still spew shit like this. Because you're dutch, being trash is in your nature.

>NO IF YOU SHIT ON THIS PLEBBIT LARP UR A SHILL- says a memeflag
KYS
STOP COPYING OUR LANGUAGE
YOU WILL NEVER BE Any Forums
YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
I HATE YOU
GET OFF MY BOARD

Reality of things is they didn't have to go underground at these facilities. This is where the larp got too complicated. It is a well known fact that the degeneracy occurred above ground, in rooms that can be hosed down within big, beautiful building. No1 came looking for most of these people anyway. The cafe part was not believable in the least.

>no no it can't be true! but Ill do it to you!
youtube.com/watch?v=h8c5IEyQf1I

Attached: thesavillealbum.jpg (1000x1000, 285.38K)

>seething over the word 'elites'

Human trafficking/slavery isn't just on Earth.
The Draco are using him as a meatsuit.

is there a ritual or prayer one can use to invoke the help of jesus when entering these places for protection or can the tunnel folk smell that shit?

blah blah blah
Shit larp
Kys/10

Attached: ward.jpg (1023x290, 81.99K)

If this thread is dumb, why are you here? I don't click on dumb threads. Perhaps you are impulse control retarded? Do you need help to not click on shit?

Attached: 1630984474339.gif (500x222, 958.69K)

Wait until you find out Trump and Prince Andrew are the same person

Attached: images (22).jpg (596x515, 30.88K)

>GET OFF MY BOARD
Take you ac dose asap or you'll lose your mind.

Last time something got posted youtube was shut down globally

but lik bro like spooky and liek scary urbex is like scarY and like stuff who liek cares about real life

Eh what

If you're larping write a book or movie

hehehehehehehe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profumo_affair

Attached: ciabeatles.png (640x386, 241.48K)

>le take meds
Kek cant even keep up the mask can you?
GET
OFF
MY
BOARD

They do, rise up the ranks and find that out.
What I've mentioned before. Be cautious and discreet. Do not be afraid of death. Here's a song I'd like to send to you :) youtube.com/watch?v=rn9-UNer6MQ

Attached: armor-of-god2.jpg (791x1010, 301.05K)

so youre waiting for your jewish messiah to establish his kingdom on earth, just like the demon pawns youre supposedly calling out.
no credibility

FUCK THE TEMPLE OV BLOOD AND FUCK THE CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uy6U1BeuPQ

Attached: 1430061136852.jpg (720x960, 63.17K)

Kill yourself

Psyche wards are a place of laymen suffering and are egregore in energy
>temple of set

Look how easy it is to find real world examples not shitty pledditor leaf larps about tunnels and tuxedos

go away nigger.

Attached: raw.png (492x342, 121.44K)

>PLEASE exit my safe space scary dutch man stop ruining my larp

Go to a creative writing forum, they have plenty of larp thread all the time, with willing and able participants, where nobody will come to bother you with logic and reason

Begone filthy demonic pedophile kike

Attached: 1659972634216765.jpg (1024x1024, 269.58K)

Attached: 1649805159907.png (1800x1578, 196.21K)

OP is back, still not dead, still 100% full of fucking shit with no proof of anything, atleast he changed the picture.
Also nice some wet rockwoll from the ceiling after water damage in some non descript basement, wow..
The funny thing is also if you followed OP's advice and there WAS such a thing in some place wherever you want it to say. Doing it OP's way you would end up as dinner. WHY?
because part of his idiot larp he say park car some way a bit away, and whatever..
But then TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE ON AND LIVESTREAM DIRECTLY TO CLOUD..
You walk right into 1000 cannibals who never seen you and they kill little children and drink blood, none of them know you. And you have your MOBILE PHONE TURNED ON, so they can see who it belongs to. You are fucking insane, they will find that in 2 seconds and have you for fucking dinner! HAHA

For a board where a few hundred people out of you million useless lemmings that actually found out something with this epstein shit and comet pizza, you sure don't give a shit about this idiot lying his ass off.
It's all typical free speech is only used for deflection these days. And then you are called whatever idiotic moronic things as excuse for why to keep it that way.
>Sir, take two every morning. Have a good day.
He's not crazy he's a fucking liar who think it's funny to dick people around and waste their time with nonsense. And is actually hurting disclosure of any such real events that could possibly be case.

Cool story bro

Shit, i've never seen that video before. Brutal.

I am not mad though

Because there is something called board quality and integrity and this place isnt some writing forum like plebbit has or whatever.

>You would have to map tunnels, invade them, cut them off, clear them piece by piece, and then reinforce the exits and starve them out.
your terms are acceptable

and the seething normalfags kvetch like clockwork. stockholm syndrome'd fucks. hilarious.

Attached: 1618329294196.jpg (1024x683, 90.01K)

>"its not real its not real"
Tell it to the Judge.
youtube.com/watch?v=bfG-3PJ00HA

Attached: 1662571950118438.jpg (750x413, 41.95K)

shills out in full force. leaf OP dropped the /megapill/ on these faggots and they can't do shit now that it's out there. shills can sneed deez nuts.

Prayers are not guaranteed to work in full except when Jesus is running the show. Satan's in full force atm during these end times. Dont worry about anything here.

Attached: exorcism-prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

Thank you user

You mean like a Great Flash or something. Yea, that would be weird. Who could predict such an event.

Attached: 1627876270842.gif (500x282, 255.25K)

>bro oldfags LOVE well poisoning OPs and larp stories
KYS

>and the seething normalfags kvetch like clockwork. stockholm syndrome'd fucks. hilarious.
Yes it's 2nd thread where you try to waste everyones time with fucking nonsense and present zero proof whatsoever. It make me sad you and him are not dead yet, not cause you exposing cannibals, just go to africa if you want to do that, but because you make no proof and you are FUCKING RETARDED LIARS who know full well you are full of shit.

Hey OP, if not a larp can you explain why people who should be reading philosophy and meditating and preparing themselves to properly lead the world are wasting their time fucking around with these absolutely base and vulgar urges and hobbies?

I mean at the end of the day yes it’s gross and horrible and demented but actually my question is what the actual fuck is wrong with these lazy undisciplined lower-level-interest retards? Can they not even do their fucking jobs? Can they not even control themselves? How much drugs and cooming did they do previously to wreck their ability to form healthy normal sexual attraction and bonds, so that they only feel stimulated by the most depraved shit?

Get a burner phone, have some kind of black box recording device underground with U to collect the data, drop the phoen and run. Then go back in a few months and get the black box after the dust settles. Duh

its all out in the open they rely on people's denial.

Why? Bumping again bc you’re retarded and subhuman.

>it's out there
Where though?

Adelaide? Try to find the 100 year old escalator leading down to ?? under Montefiore Hill overlooked by the catholic residential college run by Jesuits...