What does Any Forums think of Andrew “Top G” Tate?

>brings back masculinity
>good theme song
>etc
Pretty much all the things Any Forums stands for

Attached: 3F120304-ED06-4DB2-B1BE-4AA89FFE2712.jpg (200x200, 5.81K)

I'm 35, so I don't.

He ain't white.

I agree with most of his views. His materialism is kind of cringe though. I don't give a fuck if you have a bugatti. That does not impress me at all.

What color is your dad?

I wouldn't run with him or let him into my circle I know that for damn sure.

Brown

A younger naive friend of mine that only watches tiktak videos got pretty redpilled through him.
I think he's doing a good job redpilling the youth

His views are about on-par with what you would hear from you from a 20-something construction worker. He has nothing of value to say. He runs a good hustle/Ponzi scheme relieving faggots of their tendie money, so that's interesting. The only real thing that distinguishes him from aforesaid construction worker is that he's seems to be good at things, so it's not some crane operator/incel talking about this dumb shit.

His extremely quick rise in popularity shows how fake everyone else is. Despite all the brainwashing, leftist values collapse instantly in the presence of the real thing.

He gets chinmogged by a woman lmao

Attached: chinmogs tate.jpg (2048x1365, 243.98K)

HH and I think he is 35 as well.

Buy an ad, faggot.

Attached: npc.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

What is he right about, aside from women?

Pretty much this , he's cringe, a mutt and retarded, but anyone who pushes the Overton window to the right is fine

>masculinity is grifting, caring about materialism and fucking prostitutes

>brings back masculinity
everyone who says that is a faggot. anyone who wants to be masculine can pick up a Bible, read it, find a Christian wife, and have kids

Attached: 1659087670761239.jpg (873x872, 71.65K)

Based Mutt Giganigga3000 but "Any Forums" incels dislikes him cuz le Not white.
>tourner dans le vide

>Pretty much all the things Any Forums stands for

pol doesnt stand for anything.. loser incels mostly

>Bible

keep worshipping a dead jew goy

Attached: 1651057078478.jpg (741x1024, 149.09K)

That might look like masculinity to children raised by weak and effeminate people, but it's just tryhard faggotry to anyone raised by real men to be a real man.

kek this . fuck that guy

He's not perfect. When long nosed shills on here attack someone relentlessly and demand that you exclude everything they have to say you know they've at least said something worth listening to.
pic very related.

Attached: 1635508088152.jpg (540x535, 48.45K)

You're really stupid & brown if you actually believe in his ideals

NOW is the acceptable time, NOW is the day of salvation
> this is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent [John 6]
nations that refuse to serve the King are destroyed
> And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [Matthew 3]
repent and serve God or lose even what you think you have
> Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have. [Luke 8]
do not be ashamed
> Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. [Mark 8]
do not be afraid
> He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. [Rev 21]

Attached: 1647106862986.jpg (670x681, 62.65K)

>anyone who wants to be masculine can pick up a Bible,

HAHAHAHAHA

>brings back masculinity

Not with that jaw lmao

he doesnt have a fucking jaw, why are people taking this douche seriously

Attached: 1659120323635773.png (960x924, 808.61K)

he has some based takes but his overall persona is cringe af

manlet coper faggot nigger

peterson is an incoherent blasphemer

Attached: 1657742750866.jpg (699x387, 41.54K)

Yeah, some of is stuff is kind of like Im listening to some 8 year old brag on the playground

He was bodied by Hasan.

I listened to some of his stuff. Its funny and inspiring but kinda repetitive after 2-3 hrs. I think he is fun and a good addition to the internet though.

Attached: 1661214517138534.jpg (600x400, 40.32K)