Political implications of popularity of the Harry Potter franchise?

Did it do any harm or was it just mostly innocent series of books for children? I would lean towards the latter but some people seem to still treat it overly seriously and use it at political rallies etc.
What does Any Forums think?

Attached: 7219c8ff38288a35ea01c8e771a188cb.jpg (280x264, 12.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ0bz7klHO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d let my kids watch them to be honest.
Too many nigs, but they are all background nigs.

>Too many nigs
Compared to what we have today, it's wonderfully white. And no trannies, obviously.

You shouldn't let your children be exposed to ideas of witchcraft. It is blasphemy and heretical, satanic and evil

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ0bz7klHO0

Only complaint would be there is a part where Harry likes a girl who is a Chink.
But nothing happens and he has children with a redhead girl.

>likes a girl who is a Chink
No one can resist dat sweet sweet Asian pussy.

No stahp.

I dont think it was meant to be harmful, but a crazy amount of people consider it to be their bible.

>did it do any harm
It was liberalism the book. The message was anti-racist, anti-nazi among more benign messages.

The first two movies were for pedophiles

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

>The message was anti-racist, anti-nazi among more benign messages.
Can you give an example? Not read the books but seen the movies

After Voldemort is defeated and global wizard equality is achieved, the influx of half-breeds and less capable wizards into Hogwarts and other magical schools grows dramatically. Criticism of this change is met with accusations of bigotry and calls of “you are starting to sound a lot like You Know Who with that talk!”. This continues with miscegenation becoming all the rage for the next hundred years.

By the year 2100, magical blood lines have become so diluted that very few people can still actually use magic. Magical creatures find that they cannot communicate with students at school, wands begin to refuse ownership, and tensions rise as “pure” students begin to unite. The fear of a return of the Dark Days is still strong, and those critics who raise concerns over the decline in quality and use of magic are labelled “bigots” for their anti-muggleborn views.

In more progressive circles, prominent “intellectual” wizards begin to suggest that magic doesn’t really exist – not objectively, anyway. Magic is merely a social construct and witchcraft and wizardry can manifest itself in many forms, most of which don’t involve the use of magic at all. This is met with great approval by the majority of the community, though there is still discontent among those who continue to actually use magic correctly.

To combat the growing discontent, the Ministry for Magic decrees that “flagrant displays of magic” are now illegal on school grounds, as this can result in prejudice and feelings of unwelcomeness for muggleborn witches and wizards who are utterly incapable of casting spells (even those who manage to keep wands). The school removes it’s “applied magic” curriculum and replaces it with “Justice-Oriented Magic” and “Muggle Studies”, which focus on present-day social issues and the various expressions of “Alternative Magic” that are popular at the time, such as Ouija boards, tarot cards, and divination of palms and tea-leaves.

Attached: 93056193_p0.png (940x1300, 321.66K)

Voldemort is literally Hitler and his followers (pro pure-blood, anti-race mixing) are evil, it cannot be more obvious.
>It was liberalism the book
And yet it is criticized now for its depiction of (((goblins))) and JKR's approach towards trannies.

Wizards = whites
Muggles = non-whites
Mudbloods = mulattos
Voldemort = literally Hitler

I don't need to extrapolate from here, do I?

The goblins were antisemitic, but JK Rowling didn't mean for them to be antisemitic. She is just a retarded cat lady that didn't know better.

Rowling just incorporated a European mythological creature into her books. The problem for Jews is that many of Europe's myths are based on antisemitism, such as the goblin. The tldr is that the mythological goblin is modeled on the Jew. Another example is vampires and Dracula being Europeans just reflecting antisemitism through our mythology.

You could argue that.
Personally I don’t think kids would come to that sort of idea, unless they are brainwashed really hard in schools and tv.
Which won’t happen to my family.
I don’t know, you could be right.

I also forgot to mention that Rowling is one of the biggest 90s and 00s types of shitlib. She is basically still running on the Windows XP of shitlib worldviews.
>I don’t think kids would come to that sort of idea
The entire point of telling fairytales is so that children absorb moral messages, so I think a lot of people from my generation absorbed the message. I don't think there is going to be any harm in letting your children read the book, I think I read it about ten times through my childhood.

I'm not even sure if I noticed that or cared when I was reading those books as a child. I really liked them but just as a cool fantasy books. It was really fun to speculate what would happen next.

Where'd the original magic user come from anyway

For the world, it’s a net negative.
For me individually, it’s a positive. But he’s love it when you know and like Harry Potter.

Bitches love it*