Thought experiment

Which neighbourhood would you rather live in (choose one or the other, no soi answers)

Neighbourhood 1:
- All your neighbours are white, but high concentration of homosexuals and trannies
- Everyone is fairly affluent, good infrastructure, roads, etc
- No religion
- You have to send your kids to the local school which openly preaches tolerance and LGBT propaganda

Neighbourhood 2:
- Mixed race, high concentration of blacks and Hispanics
- Degeneracy of all forms is heavily frowned upon, no tolerance bs in schools
- Almost universal church attendance (of your preferred religious denomination)
- Less affluent than neighbourhood 1

Explain your reasoning.

Attached: 6BA3A399-2BF3-4F39-A525-B9C23D8D4843.jpg (266x400, 15.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dyVruyNoN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going innawoods

What a pathetic attempt at sugarcoating a false dichotomy as a "thought experiment".
The correct answer is neither.

Neighbourhood 1
I am Atheist and i hate shitskins more than homosexuals.

Neither but 2 if I couldn't run for the hills

I'd rather my kid was dead than a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dyVruyNoN0

This question was answered years ago.

Attached: dep.jpg (204x309, 15.32K)

While I would say neither, option one is clearly better in terms of real-estate value and by that metric alone I’d go with that.

No

The shitskins won’t try manipulating your kids into going extinct, also normalized degeneracy

The Neighbourhood 2 because what's the point of having an homogenous people if it's to make them live like degenerates ? The Neighbourhood 2 is maybe full of shitskins, but at least, they're taking a good path that can ameliorate both their behavior and their skills, while the Neighbourhood 1 is moving towards it's decline and self-destruction

I'll take 1 and just homeschool thanks. I hate seeing niggers it ruins my day.

Noggers stop trying to subvert the conditions of the question. No homeschooling, your kid has to join the school’s mandatory discord channel with his tranny teacher if you pick N1

Attached: 364BB479-C742-4868-A1DE-5D08E4051420.jpg (125x120, 2.57K)

No false dichotomies, that's like asking if I want to eat a bucket of shit or a bucket of worms

You clearly don’t understand how race works.

Your poor neighbourhood with a heavy concentration of both spics and niggers would be a war zone, full stop. Your other neighbourhood is just as unrealistic: there’s no such thing as wealthy responsible trannies.

In the real world, the only way you get affluent, safe, ethical, tight knit communities is with all white populations.

Gay white men are statistically far wealthier than their straight counterparts.

>You be poop 2
Nice id, i guess

Far wealthier? That’s not accurate. Gay households with two white male professional earners and no children tend to have more disposable income, but in terms of accumulated wealth straight households still do better.

>Gay white men are statistically far wealthier than their straight counterparts.
That is a (generationally speaking) temporary situation.
10 years ago I was already seeing literal poorfags hiv+ shacking up with broke as fuck gayniggers.

Which just made me realize option 1 will eventually and neccesarily devolve into option 2, but option 2 will never occur as imagined in OPs example

Clearly neighborhood 2
If degeneracy in "all forms" is frowned upon and everyone attends church (assuming they do so for genuine reasons), that means
>no crime
>no faggotry
>no nigger nonsense
At that point it doesn't matter what color your neighbors are. The problem is that the question is flawed because a highly "diverse" community all sharing homogeneous traditional Christian values does not and would not likely ever exist

Attached: 94C62B41-4C5E-474A-A531-25F184E55FBB.jpg (1170x732, 124.93K)

>niggers
I will always take the other option. Niggers will always ruin a neighborhood more than anything else ever could.

Your actual choice.

Neighbourhood 1:
- All your neighbours are white
- Everyone is fairly affluent, good infrastructure, roads, etc
- Almost universal church attendance (of your preferred religious denomination)
- Degeneracy of all forms is heavily frowned upon, no tolerance bs in schools

Neighbourhood 2:
- Mixed race, high concentration of blacks and Hispanics, high concentration of homosexuals and trannies
- You have to send your kids to the local school which openly preaches tolerance and LGBT propaganda
- No religion
- Less affluent than neighbourhood 1