It's over for last bastion against globohomo

It's over for last bastion against globohomo
I need some copium

Attached: 1662893689689147.png (2572x854, 1.25M)

>bastion against globohomo

Attached: pepe-the-frog-laugh.gif (498x498, 106.98K)

I don't know what to tell you user. Russia is using a minimal amount of armed forces while Ukraine is receiving and infinite amount of resources from foreign donations all the while stalling as much as they can to make this winter hurt EU for non military concessions.
The end is nigh.

Not my problem

polish retard

That's some quality stuff man. Where'd you get it?

I distill my own, it's a secret family recipe.

>tfw ukies eventually finna steamroll moscow
we finna get dat good ending yo

Attached: 1662054017932179.png (754x742, 867K)

Here is copium
>General mobilisation
>Nukes

>nukes
boy can dream

I would rather people wait a few years so more so I can get a nice fruit tree grove going.

Russia is one of the most degeneratie countries
Just because they don’t admit it out in the open it doesn’t mean that there is no gay sex going on
On the contrary, there is sleazier (and hotter) gay sex going on the down low

Try this bro

How are they even losing though? They're a major arms exporter and have quite a large standing army how does this even happen?

Stay coping about muh winter is coming while the Northern front collapses in real-time. The Ukrainian side is focused on their present victories while the Russian side can only talk about "concessions" that may or may not happen in 6 months time.

Turkey is invading Greece, Lebanon is going to war with Israel, Putin might be replaced with someone that isn't a cuck

>Turkey is invading Greece
LOL where does it come frome?

Why doesn't Russia just declare war to get it over and done with? They've wasted precious months where they've committed 10% of thier force to allow Ukraine to recieve the best arms in the world? What's their endgame? Why can't Russia just declare war like a normal fucking country

your intense wishful thinking is admirable
what else, zognald coming back and crossing the rubicon?

Russians were always incompetent at war, their only strategies are wait for winter to cripple the enemy and zerg rush enemy with millions of cannon fodder soldiers
that doesn't work against Ukrainians as they know what winter is and have millions of canon fodder themselves

turns out they were a paper tiger and it would take decades to recover all this manpower and equipment

>Russians were always incompetent at war, their only strategies are wait for winter to cripple the enemy and zerg rush enemy with millions of cannon fodder soldiers
This. They can't win if they attack first

war means your son can get drafted to go to die in Ukraine, obviously people won't support it, he will face backlash at home

because that would mean they were lying that things are going well in. Also at this point it doesnt matter - they dont have enough weapons for the guys on the front already

Why doesn't Russia want to forcibly throw half its labor force into a NATO-built meatgrinder? Why doesn't Russia want to greatly accelerate the brain drain? Why doesn't Russia want to tank the government's approval ratings?

Russia is globohomo.

Stop being naive.

Attached: 1659896228292754.jpg (240x240, 16.17K)

What does that map represent?

I’m dumb

this one is actually kinda funny

green is ukranian counter offensive, blue is russian offensive