"Black people are degenerate!"

Meanwhile...

Attached: 1615733072814.jpg (1384x1384, 327.16K)

You done got us good.
Touche

Yes, there are degenerate white people. It doesn't change the fact that 50% of all murders in the USA happen by only 13% of the population.

>if negros are 14-20%, 80% are white
>80% abominations
Negro math works a lot

Yeah, that's because white people love animals, countries in africa and latin america barely have animal rights.

>.001% of population are furries who act retarded on the internet
>13% of the population are disgusting niggers who commit 50% of all violent crimes in real life
No, discord tranny, this was not a good attempt, niggers are not human and belong in the jungle

Why does he have 4 eyebrows lol

>13% commiting violent crime
>Furries

What's the bigger problem here you fucking cretin?

Furries are not retarded and violent like blacks.

Furry is a side effect of not being able to say nigger often enough anymore. It fucks with the mind of an autist. If only they found Any Forums

> self identify as white
I’m noticing jew is absent from your list faggot

There's a difference between loving animals and wanting to fuck them you sick fuck

>self identify as white
so how many are kikes? slavs? anglos?
awfully racist to reduce all those heritages to a color, amirite?

KILL YOURSELF TRIPFAG

Here you go!

Attached: only one jew.png (1280x830, 178.09K)

Where I am from some Black People in private refer to White people as "serial killers" because they see us as weirdos and warped individuals. They also think we are paedos. White weirdos etc.

Tbh, those race consensus things are always flawed because beaners and other shitskins will always self-identify as white for some reason but it still speaks truth (not to mention a its racial consensus being done by furries)

Attached: N9jQinj.png (720x658, 182.36K)

Degenerate niggers are more likely to steal your wallet. Degenerate whites are more likely to suck your cock. Again more reasons to go with white people

n isn't even 500
Kill yourself RIGHT NOW for posting this garbage

would you rather live in a country of niggers or a country of furries?

pol on suicide watch. its over

To be a furry requires having an imagination, something niggers don't have

>Sample size of 407
Okay, so it is as retarded as it seems.
>furscience image
oh, even less reliable!

Whatever you say, "Iowa Fox".

Attached: lone wolf.png (1232x616, 307.53K)

>self identify as white
so spics?

Haha got you whities
>despite making up 55% of the population 90% of whitebois are furries
>out of 176,000,000 cumskins 900,000 are furries
Haha bet you mad
Now let me guess your gonna stop raping your cat and tell me but but but 13% does 50% stfu canadian
>there's only 42,000,000 black and out dem all dey only commit 4,500,000 crimes! Sheit how bout Dat bet you feel mad whity big mad cashmere outside cracker we an oppressed people while you grimy ass fool smelly whites be fucking animals at a rate of 1 in 196 crackers, but us blacks out here only be committin crime at a rate of 1 in 9 Haha lookin creepy ass ghost mother fuckers look how much lower 9 be than 196 shiets basically 20 times smaller you fucking fool take your dick outa your dog's ass and gibs me money cuz we basically keeping the country safe while you out here jammin dicks in a chihuahuas asshole like a filthy canadian
>1in196>1in9

whites can pretend to be animals
niggers already are