Russia is losing so much equipment it makes me wonder if they will collapse

Russia is losing so much equipment it makes me wonder if they will collapse

Attached: nJM7cR8f2M7Xgb0n.webm (480x848, 2.95M)

Its insane

Attached: FcXNu44XEAA5xtk.jpg (920x1261, 200.63K)

Are you going to collapse as a result of all the shit you left behind in Afghanistan?

Attached: LOL.gif (220x134, 349.89K)

Fake

Attached: FcXRtkUWQAAuzic.jpg (1600x1201, 281.45K)

Attached: 20220911_033610.jpg (2880x2880, 999.44K)

the shit we left in Afghanistan was tonka toys, the shit in OPs webm is like a fifth of the Russian GDP

Good guy Russians doing their part for the environment and cutting down on petrol use.

>the shit we left in Afghanistan was tonka toys
Fucking sweet tonka toys.

Attached: LOL.jpg (1024x682, 104.9K)

No but we have a better economy, had that equipment supplied over a 20 year occupation of Afghanistan and we weren't under cropping sanctions. Plus "we" lost that equipment after we left.

Attached: FcJjf-iWIAEKCyX.jpg (1280x576, 174.92K)

>ancient blackhawk.
Not really anything of worth. Still annoying but not a huge deal.

Attached: 20220911_033634.jpg (2880x2880, 1.22M)

>but not a huge deal.
Not a huge deal?
You just left a fuck ton of perfectly functional military kit in the fucking middle east, in the hands of the taliban, and it's not a big deal?

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Wouldn't you technically go faster in a tank, not to mention going over various obstacles and having some armor to protect you, than running on foot or going by car? Unless they all used APC's to rout.

no fuel probably

Do you mean “lost” as in they don’t know where it is? Those tanks look fine.
TW is today the day we’re supposed to put up pictures of cats?

Correct it isn't, our industry has no problem replacing it, a lot of it is defunct and the taliban operate regionally. Most of the kit is being used against Pakistan, india and against ISIS. it'll disappear soon enough.

We didn't leave any tanks

Tanks don't move as fast, require fuel and they probably didn't have enough drivers

Attached: 20220911_033657.jpg (2880x2880, 1.62M)

That gif was from Ukrainians who captured that equipment in Izyum recently.

Attached: 20220911_035056.jpg (2880x2880, 1.21M)

Lets be honest, our defense contractors probably wished that we did

I mean a car would be technically faster, but the roads would be in very questionable condition, plus you couldn't just go over a channel or through harsh terrain with them in a straight line, and avoiding fire would be much more difficult since you would be contained to flat, driving surface, plus you would be easily killed with shock-waves from detonations and bullet sprays.

They were on the defensive so not having at least some emergency fuel would be a big fuckup.

I suspect its due to them looting cars and taking them instead when it comes to them dumping tanks and APCs. Equipment, they're also dumping and leaving ammo and other misc equipment likely to make room for all those stolen washing machines, literally.

Pretty much dispels rumours this is some pincer trap for the Ukies - you don't abandon an entire tank divisions worth of vehicles in good condition to a military that uses Russian equipment.

Fresh pic from today. This war is going to deplete to USSR stockpile.

Attached: FcXY9cXX0AIaBL6.jpg (1600x1201, 351.48K)

Oh… sure it was.
Gotcha.
Here’s a kot for koturday

Attached: 5A936C2E-E084-4E2A-A0A3-7649ABF4CA20.gif (200x216, 1.95M)

>Correct it isn't
LMFAO
Please, tell me more about how the last time you armed the taliban it wasn't a problem.

Also if there is no military coordination then vehicles like pic related would be a quick road to death

Attached: FcXbF9aX0AEZ4OF.jpg (576x1024, 169.5K)

Exactly
The afghanis are using our equipment to fight our enemies in the middle east as we speak, who cares if they have a couple helis and some humvees if theyre running over ISIStards with them
it may be shocking to you adolf but legitimately the shit we left over there isnt even worth the gas it'd take to fly it all back to the US
coming from a 3rd world country, I can see why you're shocked by this, but America has a fucking insane amount of money and military equipment

We didn't leave complex weaponry behind user.

Attached: FZ1m48KWIAAh2Rq.jpg (1280x960, 335.99K)

The entire war in Afghanistan was led to directly destroy the Taliban leadership and destroy Al-Qaueda(I can't spell it lmfao)
we killed Saddam and salted the earth we killed Osama and dismantled that terrorist organization into a she of it's former self
You faggots act like we lost because we didn't make Afghanistan the 51st state, that's not what it was about