Can someone who is well-versed in the Globalist agenda please explain a few things to me?

Can someone who is well-versed in the Globalist agenda please explain a few things to me?

1. Are the Globalists for or against Russia? (I thought they were in favor of Bolshevism)

2. Is Russia attacking Ukraine good or bad for the Globalists? (It would appear bad at first glance, but maybe it was planned in order to scare Finland/Sweden into joining NATO)

3. Is the Russian government generally Zionist?

4. Putin constantly states that Ukraine has a nazi problem, does he consider any country with nationalist ideologies nazis?

5. How can Ukrainians be nazis if they themselves are Untermensch?

Attached: 211216114857-20211216-opinion-putin-chess-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 693.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midasgoldgroup.com/news/world-reserve-currencies-since-1450/
wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-considers-accepting-yuan-instead-of-dollars-for-chinese-oil-sales-11647351541
fortune.com/2020/10/27/blackrock-election-greenback-trades/
energyvoice.com/oilandgas/europe/391674/bp-could-look-to-china-as-it-tries-to-offload-stake-in-russian-oil-firm-rosneft/
weforum.org/agenda/2016/06/could-capitalism-need-some-marxism-to-survive-the-4th-industrial-revolution/
weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/china-worlds-biggest-economy-usa-think-tank-covid-coronavirus
reuters.com/article/uk-china-economy-kemp-idUKKBN20S26X
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf
khanna.house.gov/media/in-the-news/congress-bans-arms-ukraine-militia-linked-neo-nazis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. they don't give a shit about russia as a country. they just want ukraine under their belt for natural resources, money laundering and human trafficking reason

2. depends on how long the war takes. even if russia loses military, if the war takes too much it may break the system economically

3. yes. russia just wants to spread its own version of globalism. there are no good guys. sorry

4. that's becasy the ukies were killing ruskies. nothing to do with ideology by itself

5. nazism is more than just aryan vs jews. a nigger nazi would believe that niggers are the ubermench

Two jews.

Here is my take - and I have thought a lot about this. Been into alt-history and conspiracies since 14 - studied sociology at uni afterwards. Globalist comes from globe - their general plan is to merge all the world power into a centralized global power structure with them on top. This means assimilating and incorporating different regimes into one. This means that they take whatever ideas serve them and strengthen control despite where they come from. This is why they like China - a world assimilating everyone into one power structure means that Indian and Chinese features will have to be incorporated into the global system. But how to do that if the west dislikes their way of life? Through economic covert means. By making the Russians fight the Europeans - they exhaust both and make them evermore dependent on Chinese funding - slowly China starts to gain economic hold of both. Russian businesses have no where else to turn, Europe starts looking for gas from them. It's the perfect play when you think about it - weakens others and slowly helps china integrate further into the global economy with its tendrils. Russians just think they will be ahead in that regard -they like the sold out elites of the west - will merge with China first and reap the benefit of being an appendage to the new global hegemony. They are not gunning for empire status - they just want to be one of the first at the feeding through of the new empire when it arrives.

This. Two different Jew clans fighting over dwindling natural resources. Donbabwe has like 90% of Jewkraine’s extractable wealth.

Good point. I was originally thinking that Russia was invading Ukraine because they realized that China was hoarding grain/rice for many years and they didn't want to be reliant on their monopoly of it in the future.

But I could definitely see Russia working with China in order to create a monopoly on food resources in the future so that all of the countries with exploding populations are forced to succumb to their governments.

This already happened during the colonization era, with the establishment of descendants of big nosed KANGZ, the church and freemasonry everywhere.

I meant both replies were posted by jews being gay.

Doesn’t matter, the answer to most questions is “two jews”

>1
Putin's a globohomo puppet, he does everything they tell him to, this conflict is being protracted in order to deny Europe resources and weaken the west, to cause economic and social instability, so that they can push for their next move, UBI and social credit scores, the ultimate goal being owning nothing and being happy.
>2
It's good, due to 1
>3
No idea who they're with, just that they aren't for humans.
>4
From what I see, it doesn't really matter, as long as it doesn't concern Russia. Dunno what his thoughts are.
>5
It's all about belief. Just like niggers believe that they were kangs. The root of the ideology doesn't matter, as long as it has been subverted and adapted to your own liking.

Simple as.

Yes. And food supply is just one part of the whole deal. What it really is about is betting on the slow and natural decline of reserve currencies.

midasgoldgroup.com/news/world-reserve-currencies-since-1450/
Avrg. reserve currency lifespan is 94 to 100 years. Us is about 99 -95 depending on how you count. Either way - expected to fall soon.They are hoping the Yuan will fill the vacuum. They are already making moves to that end:
1. Saudis getting ready to sell oil in Yuan
wsj.com/articles/saudi-arabia-considers-accepting-yuan-instead-of-dollars-for-chinese-oil-sales-11647351541

2.Blackrock regularly undercuts the dollar
fortune.com/2020/10/27/blackrock-election-greenback-trades/

China is waiting for US currency collapse to take dominance and Russia wants to be their friend when they become new top dog.
And China is already looking to buy major stakes in the gas industry that powers Russia:
energyvoice.com/oilandgas/europe/391674/bp-could-look-to-china-as-it-tries-to-offload-stake-in-russian-oil-firm-rosneft/

This is an all-around unfounded theory because it has so many logical leaps, such as:
1. What does "Indian and Chinese features" even mean? Why would they have to be incorporated in "global system" (whatever that means)?
2. Why did you just say that globalists will use "economic covert means" so blankly, or how does it respond to the west disliking "their way of life", or how does this even continue from incorporating Indian and Chinese features?
3. Why are you throwing some mumbojumbo about China being integrated into global economy when they already *are* part of the global economy, been part of it since a few decades ago, and they've been naturally expanding economic presence with no covert shenanigans?
5. I think you don't even know how chinese economy works. It's not even remotely similar to consumer-oriented markets in the west.
4. Ultimately, why would the globalists even empower a regime that is not a proponent of their interests?

The globalists are not pro-western. They do not care about ANY historic ties - only global control and how to implement and hold it. They like China because it has been ruthless in electronic control and crushing everyone against their merger of corporate and state power - it's why they have given them so much credit through the WEF. Digital passports and social credit are on the way - those are Chinese features which will be integrated into the west. The elites already know the currency collapse is coming and are looking to re-base themselves. They are not patriotic or tied to the west in any way - they do not care if it burns. China is a part of the global economy - but it is still the second largest one - they need more influence to come on top. They have reached the limit of natural non-covert influence long ago which is why they engage in heavy industrial espionage.Economy influences culture - when China infiltrates and dominates the economy enough the enforcement of features of their control model is easily next to follow. WEF is the hub of the transnational global elite who do not care about nations only control, their financial tool is Blackrock - they are both relentlessly pro-Chinese because China is the first digital dictatorship. The war is sponsored by both elites in Russia and Europe - because it only hastens the arrival of the Chinese style control which they actually want and have already made deals with China to profit for when it eventually arrives.

>1. Are the Globalists for or against Russia? (I thought they were in favor of Bolshevism)
Russia has not been controlled by bolsheviks for about a century user.

>2. Is Russia attacking Ukraine good or bad for the Globalists? (It would appear bad at first glance, but maybe it was planned in order to scare Finland/Sweden into joining NATO)
If by globalists you mean the ukrainian jews working in the US state department and (((intelligence community))) like pic related, it's bad for them since they have business interests in Ukraine.

>3. Is the Russian government generally Zionist?
No, why would they be zionist?

>4. Putin constantly states that Ukraine has a nazi problem, does he consider any country with nationalist ideologies nazis?
No only Ukraine.

>5. How can Ukrainians be nazis if they themselves are Untermensch?
Literally wut?

Attached: faggot.jpg (1200x675, 77.48K)

The Globalist want to bring about a societal-collapse so that the people will beg for more and more of their rights to be taken away, and so that they can implement an Autocracy.

Blackrock is heavily investing in China not necessarily because they are in favor of the CCP, but because they want to gain an economic stronghold in China so that China becomes reliant on them to support themselves.

The CCP has actually done a relatively good job at keeping the Globalist agenda back for many years. That is why they are spending more and more money in order to try and gain control over there.

Everyone at Exide was against me. They all got picked because they could be relied on to say, "I don't know what happened," after whomever those people were working for stopped procrastinating and finally took me down into Exide's dungeon.

dosent matter its ogre already

Attached: mimon-baraka.gif (311x498, 3.44M)

Putin is a bolshevik. There are a lot of jews in the Russian government. Slavs are untermensch.

Mostly this
Just turn your back
Keep it local focus

Attached: litter oct 18.jpg (771x474, 158.98K)

I see what you are saying in terms of societal collapse - it absolutely will play a part. However what worries me is that there are alarming signs of approval for the Chinese model and predictions of it's future arrival from the west:

1.An article from WEF on how capitalism needs Marxism to survive - a merger of state and capitalist systems ala China
weforum.org/agenda/2016/06/could-capitalism-need-some-marxism-to-survive-the-4th-industrial-revolution/

2.Predicting the rise of China directly
weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/china-worlds-biggest-economy-usa-think-tank-covid-coronavirus

3.The data on the shifting world economic center of gravity
reuters.com/article/uk-china-economy-kemp-idUKKBN20S26X

>Putin is a bolshevik.

Putin lambasted the bolsheviks in his speech justifying the invasion of Ukraine.
If you want to be a shill try to do a bit of research at least, this is not fucking reddit.

>Politicians don't lie.

US plan from 2019 to arm Ukraine with lethal aid to draw Russia into a war in Ukraine and to apply oil and gas sanctions for their advantage and to collapse Russian economy. Everything that has happened so far is laid out in this paper commissioned by US DoD and published in Library of Congress in 2019.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR3000/RR3063/RAND_RR3063.pdf

Covers:
US pulling out of INF Nuclear treaty
Reapproving Leathal Aid supply to Ukraine.
Drawing Russia into a war in Ukraine.
Applying hard sanctions on Russian Oil and Gas
Pressuring Sweden and Finland to join NATO.
...and much much more all written in 2019.

So he's like, a secret bolshevik? What has he done that makes him a bolshevik, exactly?

4. & 5.

khanna.house.gov/media/in-the-news/congress-bans-arms-ukraine-militia-linked-neo-nazis