ITT we thank Burgers for another generous donation

ITT we thank Burgers for another generous donation
>US announces $2.2 billion military funding package for European countries deemed at risk of Russian aggression

Attached: 1651202551778.png (4592x3196, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/06/26/ukrainian-refugee-who-ran-off-with-taken-man-says-i-didnt-steal-him-16893550/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based, fuck r*ssia.

pay up mutts

You're welcome!

Attached: 1662365566267227.png (750x669, 189.57K)

Would you let a ukranian man creampie your wife if it meant owning the Russians?

So, taxes can be spend well. Who knew!

>2 billion
Cheap mutts, they paid niggers 500 billion under Trump.

Defence pact that suddenly applies to countries not in the defensive pact...

I don't pay insurance for my house only for it to be spent rebuilding a house without insurance down the road that burnt down.

Look at your own map. You don't get any money.

fuck mutts
fuck russhits

no gibs
sad

Thank you America

Attached: croatia-us-visa-waiver-.jpg (827x478, 80.64K)

No, in fact Neo-Nazi Ukraine won over communist scum and they will liberate all of the east in few weeks showing ziggers where is their place - back in Mordor.
We won and we are going to polonize the Ukraine, they love us so much that their children are learning Polish in Polish schools. Good to know that we are going to annex them soon, Commonwealth will be back soon.
You can only seethe.

>they paid niggers 500 billion under Trump.
No they didn't - that was Trumps promised nigger bribe should he be re-elected and they STILL didn't vote for him

>blocks your path

Attached: pic_R_E_Reichskommissariat Ukraine Map.jpg (800x596, 178.63K)

Anything to combat the rampaging monkey in the East

Looks like germs won't stop chimping out until Polish border reaches Elbe, sad.

Noooo, you can't just force your culture on these willing people. You must accept the globohomo, our cultu-ACK

Attached: ropejak.jpg (800x450, 69.23K)

Unrealistic. An Ukrainian is more likely to steal a husband than to steal a wife. metro.co.uk/2022/06/26/ukrainian-refugee-who-ran-off-with-taken-man-says-i-didnt-steal-him-16893550/

I kneel..

>Pole talking tough just like 1939
I wonder what's next

the future of every pole in a shoe factory making superior lederstiefel

Attached: 05+01+Events+cal_Pfeiffer+Shoe+Factory_bw+cr+(1).jpg (439x626, 53.8K)

really highlights that Serbia, Hungary and Belarus are the only Eastern European countries that aren't slaves for America

Holy shit it does
We really are just America's subjects