Moist shows Zoomers the housing bubble

youtu.be/l_-N445VsUg
>what are the political implications of showing millions of Zoomers the absolute state of Canadian housing..

Attached: 8R9cv1rP1SIkYkUlWlRiYL7EdKEtf90dZu_PMYGu_Zo.jpg (406x722, 58.25K)

What happened to this guy

Just don't live in Toronto. It's a huge country.

I know nothing about Toronto. Apart from there was a thing called the Toronto Blessing in the 90s lol. What is the attraction of living in what I can only presume is a Canadian shit hole?

killing myself live on niskcword come quick!!! inv is D ! S C 0 RD dot gg / 7TygShex u gotta enter it or else you'll miss out kAa7

Attached: hitler1.jpg (326x185, 13.47K)

You don't actually *pay* $2M. It's an appreciating asset. It doesn't matter how much you spend on a house as long as you can sell it in the future.

Bussin

Or for 2.2 million you can get a normal house.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 04-30-30 Toronto ON Real Estate - Toronto ON Homes For Sale Zillow.png (1263x965, 1.55M)

were reaching levels of zog that shouldnt even be possible!

Don't come to Tankieronto. This place is the most multicultural hellhole ever.

Attached: fuck this city.jpg (589x224, 40.89K)

When you're a nigger, you are surrounded by other niggers just like you.
I think that's the only thing.

I wouldn't mind this being reasonable like 100k priced urban accomodations for young couples who want to start a family but this shit is insane

i hate this dysgenic pharma cucked fagget, literally go lifts some weights and get a clue.
The reason youtube boxing is being pushed is to change the demographic of fagget zoomers.

where are the kitchen appliances?
does the guy intent to live of poptards and uber eats for the rest of his life?

my garage is probably bigger than this
even has a proper restroom so you don't have to take a shit will the neighbors are watching you

This is what it looks like when an American country is trying its hardest to get annexed

Attached: 1662809383255186.png (836x754, 369.48K)

It’s investment property to be a air bnb. The price point fits, moist is just a retard cringelord.

>you will own nothing, and you will be happy.
Part of that is you have to eat out every night, grocery stores are a problematic thing of the past.

Attached: youwillbehappy.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

if you really think about letting complete strangers bunk in your 2m shoebox i don't want to see your insurance premium

seriously if this is an investment the buyer should only ever have access to monopoly money
for this price i can build a house next to my current house
one where i don't have to worry about falling down the stairs piss drunk on my way back from his non-existing fridge
seriously, there is stupid and then there is paying-2M-for-a-staircase stupid

>nearly $2 million for a piece of shit apartment in Toronto
For less than half that price you can buy a fucking apartment in the John Hancock Center in Chicago.
The only problem is that you're living in Chicago

Attached: Being Stupid is fun.jpg (501x523, 37.76K)